VPS account change

I have rented a 1 month VPS server on my demo account but I rented it on the wrong account. 24 hours have not yet passed since I rented the hosting, it has only been 13 hours as of now, can I transfer the hosting to the account which I want?

As far as I know - you (we) can move MQL5 VPS from one trading account to an other one but once in a week only.
read post for more information.
Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
  • www.mql5.com
I have been testing using two demo accounts and two virtual servers at a cost of $10usd a month...

Sergey Golubev:
As far as I know - you (we) can move MQL5 VPS from one trading account to an other one but once in a week only.
read post for more information.

Ok thanks for the help I did it.

One more question. The hosting was active since I could see the play button and everything was migrated/synchronized to the hosting server as well so I closed the terminal from my computer. Auto and live trading were enabled and DLL imports were also checked but my EA did not place any orders (no error on EA's part it works fine on live and backtest). Could you please identify the problem? I believe the whole concept of EA is to let your computer rest and execute orders at better speeds than what your ISP can provide but I am not benefitting right now. 

Regards.

Muhammad Ehsaan:

Ok thanks for the help I did it.

One more question. The hosting was active since I could see the play button and everything was migrated/synchronized to the hosting server as well so I closed the terminal from my computer. Auto and live trading were enabled and DLL imports were also checked but my EA did not place any orders (no error on EA's part it works fine on live and backtest). Could you please identify the problem? I believe the whole concept of EA is to let your computer rest and execute orders at better speeds than what your ISP can provide but I am not benefitting right now. 

Regards.

DLL is not allowed in MQL5 VPS.

We couldn't say what is wrong without any MQL5 Journal logs.

Eleni Anna Branou:

DLL is not allowed in MQL5 VPS.

We couldn't say what is wrong without any MQL5 Journal logs.

So any EA that operates on DLL will not work on hosting?

Is it possible for me to get a refund at this stage? 24 hours have not passed since I got the hosting.

Muhammad Ehsaan:

So any EA that operates on DLL will not work on hosting?

Is it possible for me to get a refund at this stage? 24 hours have not passed since I got the hosting.

There is no refund option for MQL5 VPS, the remaining subscription time will be credited to your account as free minutes and you can use them some other time or with some other EA.

Reason: