METRADER 5 APP stopped working. Anybody else having problem

On Christmas eve after 2 pm I noticed the app had stopped working. It was working fine like always in the morning on Christmas eve and should've not stopped trading until after 5 pm on Christmas eve for the holiday. I go to check again today after the holiday and  it's still not working.  It shows I'm connected with the green connection light on but all of the symbols are grey and not trading. Was there an update because of x mas going into the new year? I hit update and all that did was make me lose all of my charts and the account I had been using. The update just opened up a new blank account but still no trading going on. What could it be?

Forex trader:

On Christmas eve after 2 pm I noticed the app had stopped working. It was working fine like always in the morning on Christmas eve and should've not stopped trading until after 5 pm on Christmas eve for the holiday. I go to check again today after the holiday and  it's still not working.  It shows I'm connected with the green connection light on but all of the symbols are grey and not trading. Was there an update because of x mas going into the new year? I hit update and all that did was make me lose all of my charts and the account I had been using. The update just opened up a new blank account but still no trading going on. What could it be?

yeaaaah. same problem with me. offfffffffff

Its working now but like a dumb ass I deleted all of my charts updating it and cant remember my last account number

Lolx... Market closed perhaps.. that is why the charts are not running.

If it is futures, it might have been expired. Switch to a new one.

Mine is working fine.

The market was closed?

lepseut:
The market was closed?
lepseut:
The market was closed?

The market wasn't closed yet, and was trading fine on my webtrader, where I make my real money trades. The meta trader 5 app where I look at my charts had stopped working 3 hours before the market closed. And as soon as Christmas was over, after 5 pm Christmas day, it still wasn't working but the webtrader was trading fine. That's what was confusing me.

For some reason the app closed 3 hours earlier on Christmas eve day than the market closed and didn't open up again on Christmas day until 7 or 8 hours later at night after the market had already been open from 5 pm. I should've just waited it out. It's too late now. Does anybody know how to recover deleted charts on the meta trader 5 app?

Having same problem right now on opening at 5:00 pm on News years day. Market has opened but the app is not running again. The market is trading fine on my meta trader webtrader browser again too, while it's not running on the app. I'll wait it out. Only difference is the prices aren't showing as all grey but everything else is the same. Wondering if the app is on another foreign schedule during the holidays

Whatever happened to your terminal, you shouldn't be working on christmas eve...

On Christmas Holiday Market are closed it is Now working Fine 
Reason: