very new to this forex indusry

Hi all

i m still very new to this forex indusry and i got started with this website Forex Trading | Online Currency Trading Broker | Foreign Exchange Market | FxPro.com. Would need your help, how much is average the trade commision outhere ? i came across this website Best Online Forex trading, Global Currency Exchange Brokers and Traders. Has anyone tried using this site?

any feedback will be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot

Thanks

I am not familiar with both shared sites. I started forex trading with AVAFX and I am happy with their services.

I would like to suggest you to take the advice from the experts because they are the experienced and can suggest you good options of trading currency in forex with good decisions and appropriate investments. They would provide you better way to trade forex successfully.

Paul75:
I am not familiar with both shared sites. I started forex trading with AVAFX and I am happy with their services.

If you are having any problems you can ask me.

As a senior member i will both Help you and Guide you.

nick016:
Hi all i m still very new to this forex indusry and i got started with this website Forex Trading | Online Currency Trading Broker | Foreign Exchange Market | FxPro.com. Would need your help, how much is average the trade commision outhere ? i came across this website Best Online Forex trading, Global Currency Exchange Brokers and Traders. Has anyone tried using this site? any feedback will be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot Thanks

Why don't you try a CFD provider - In my view they are quite cheap and flexible in cost and margins. I trade with fxdialogue.com and I am quite happy with them. Although I trading from many years but the help and support which I got from them I never found it out and specially trading resources.

I trade with fxdialogue and I am quite happy with them.

mohsinqureshii:
I trade with fxdialogue and I am quite happy with them.

I am trading with UWCFX since they have currency rates which are same as the International rates and do have a good customer support which i need often

you can do trading with any broker .Fist try theior demo to know their trading specifications. If you are easy to work with their offers as spread, levearage, transactions then do real trading after a good practice on demo. You need to learn risk management and other things related to forex.

Welcome to the world of forex.try to achieve as more knowledge as you can if you want to make profit.wish you best of luck.

I have not really seen that site, but the educational tools by broker Profiforex has proved helpful. Especially the one on psychology. But i must say that trading forex requires real effort and focuse.

Hi i am a newbie to the FOREX trading. Can anyone please give me quick tips that might be useful for me to have kick-start?

Reason: