Forex Newbie

Hi all, I am new to forex trading and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some reputable forex brokers, so many of them out there, don't know where to begin from.

Thanks

If you are just starting out, try Oanda. They do not have fixed lot sizes so this allows you to work on your money managment discipline.

I 2nd casey. I started out with Oanda and still love them (though I'm using a much bigger broker now).

Their biggest pluses are that it's easy for beginners to use and as casey has mentioned, non fixed lot sizes. Have fun!

For beginners you can choose forex mini account whre you can trade 1 cent per pip.

mutafe, you need to work out your own money management (like how much you would risk per trade, how many pips as a stop would you require, your capital base, etc) before you can arrive at your optimal $/pip value.

Cheers!

I used FX Rebates. Cash Forex Trading Rebates for all Forex Trader they helped me choose a broker that suited my newbie needs and also gave me a rebate! I reccomend it to anyone opening thier first account for sure!

FXSeo:
I 2nd casey. I started out with Oanda and still love them (though I'm using a much bigger broker now). Their biggest pluses are that it's easy for beginners to use and as casey has mentioned, non fixed lot sizes. Have fun!

I always heard and even read to most forums, they recommend Oanda most especially to beginners..

mutafe:
Hi all, I am new to forex trading and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some reputable forex brokers, so many of them out there, don't know where to begin from. Thanks
Hi, One aspect of a broker is whether you feel comfortable with his platforms. This is something you can test by demo accounts, so I recommend that before opening live account at a broker (even one you were recommended about) you test it with a demo account for a while.

Successful forex trading come with patience, perseverance, punctuality and hard work..

mutafe:
Hi all, I am new to forex trading and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some reputable forex brokers, so many of them out there, don't know where to begin from. Thanks

welcome to forex. You are definitely right, so many brokers to choose from. And we can easily make mistake in choosing one, i will advice you to do a very good research before you choose one. This was exactly what i did before opening an account with Profiforex, they are very fair and open, good trading condition.

mutafe:

Profiforex is a good broker to consider. As you can see, its getting popular everyday and that is because they've really enhanced their services. As a beginner it it important that you trade with a broker that will not give you too much problem when opening and closing a deal. Their execution speed is really superb and also very good if you are a pro scalper.

Reason: