EA - MA Crossing Trend - Development Help

I have been using a pretty simple manual setup for (M1) GBP/USD. Has been working very well manually as a scalper. I am hoping someone will help me develop an EA to open an close trades based on the MA crossing the trend line and grabbing just a few PIPs 3-10. With a 8-10 pip SL. Also with the ability to set trading hours. Somthing like this may already excised but I did not see it posted anywhere. I can post the MA, and Trend indi's if that will help.

MA#1 set to -1 offset but tied to the Hi - follow this MA only up at the trend cross for entry above the trend.

MA#2 set to -1 offset but tied to the Lo - follow this MA only down at the trend cross for entry below the trend.

Please let me know if there is anything else you might need if want to assist.

Thanks

hI

could you please show some screens on the entry for buy and sell

also a templet for the MT4

* if you have a statments for results useing this strategy would be nice

then i will give the EA for it

Thanks

Thanks for the response this the results from 2 days this week.

I went about 20 or so trades without a single loss. Visual back testing 2 months or so was very promising. I like the simplicity. I have been using the stoch for confirmation (Same direction) before I enter.

Thanks again.

Files:
results.jpg  122 kb

I can attach the indi's and the template later. I am at work at the moment and do not have them with me... Thanks again

Can someone please help me develope an EA for this? If so what else might you need. Thanks very much for any help offered

Nice result,could you attach the template and indicators if any,

i will try it manual first to see if it worth converting to be EA,regards.

this indi should me merged with "escape2" scalper ... just my two cents

btw i see you are using Invest Tech FX , i would strongly recommend avoiding them at all cost . I had some really bad experience with them using EA's this year ... manual trading was ok but when it came to any EA it was a classic bucket shop bs.

Yeah I have not heard great things about Invest Tech aka 1PipFixed. I have been using them in demo and for manual only and they seem ok but you never know until you test for real. Heard good thinks about 1PIPFixed but its the same company. Same address on both websites. I will bost my indi's and template. I have been real sick last couple of days.. Thanks for the responses...

ervichov:
this indi should me merged with "escape2" scalper ... just my two cents

I just read that post and I don't really see the comparision to the Escape EA other then that it is a M1 scalper. I did like the ATR as a throttle to avoid slow PA.

Reason: