MULTi M EA

Hello everyone,

this is my multi ea that can open 10 pairs with only attach on one pairs.

this is just rough ea,. need more development. for everyone want to develop this EA are WELCOME.

this ea is work with some pairs correlation. like correlation between EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD.,

this EA cannot be backtest, cause need more than one pairs data.

please help me for develop this EA.

Thanks.

PS. Attach this EA on one pairs only. Don't more. OK!!!!

Regards

Mas Awoo

Files:

Thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing system

giapel

Any timeframe?

This EA can be used on any time frame, but be careful. This EA just good on trending market.

Please help me for developing this EA.

Thanks

So when does the EA open trades? I tried it today and used it with EURUSD (1M) it only opened trades after 13 GMT and 15 GMT and I closed them manually with profit. But after that it did not trade anymore.

So I closed the chart, opened a new one added the EA and still no trades.

bobfourie:
Hi, Ive recoded the EA so that it is easier to add new indi's to it. I'm still forward testing to make sure everything works ok, but so far it looks fine. The MyLib.mq4 is an library file so just put it in your libraries dir.

Hello bobfourie,

why did you delete the PercentTarget on Equity in this EA?

regards

cash4u2

cash4u2:
So when does the EA open trades? I tried it today and used it with EURUSD (1M) it only opened trades after 13 GMT and 15 GMT and I closed them manually with profit. But after that it did not trade anymore. So I closed the chart, opened a new one added the EA and still no trades.

Can anybody test it with FXOpen - do not know why it does not trade anymore.

What went wrong? Just receive the following failure messages.

Using the original EA and only changed "Riskperpairs" to 0.1 (cause FXOpen has only 0.1 lots) and also "Lots" to 0.1.

And "TargetOnEquity" to true and "PercentTarget" to 5.0

The edited EA from bobfourie opens trades right away, but it has no more settings for "TargetOnEquity".

Would be great to have it back.

regards

cash4u2

PercentTarget

cash4u2:
Hello bobfourie,

why did you delete the PercentTarget on Equity in this EA?

regards

cash4u2

I didn't delete it, just did not include it when I recoded the EA. I did that with most of the settings that wasn't marked true as an default. I'll update the EA when I have time with that function.

Was thinking of also adding an auto SL option, which will be (ATR(14) * 2). mas_awoo also asked me to use different indi's, so I was thinking of giving an option to use other group of indi as signals (signal1 and signal2). Any idea's would be welcome for this new type of signal.

Some magic number for this EA would be great.

OK, it seems like when it does a sell on USDJPY (USD first on this pair) it does a buy trade when USD is second on a pair like EURUSD. That will never work. It should always take the same kind of trade, like buy on both or sell on both and you should spot for small profits!

Otherwise you see big movements in both directions and mostly big negative movements!

Reason: