Accurate ExoticWavespro Tunnel Indicator

This ExoticWavespro tunnel indicator is accurate. Unfortunately this is not a metatrader indicator. Its a software from ExoticWavesPro which was post here from fred and newdigital.

The reason for this post is seeking help from all code guru expert to make this indicator for metatrader, some sort of replica for this exotic tunnel indicator that can be use in metatrader platform.

The original tunnel is in a software that i believe cannot be Decrypted. Thus, maybe someone out there could gives some ideas on how this ExoticWavesPro Tunnel can be made. It's sure that this tunnel could help a lot of us in successful trading & seem that this tunnel indicator is similar like Vegas tunnel indicator... but even better

attached image

could you post exact files you are using i gonna check

kaarem:
This ExoticWavespro tunnel indicator is accurate. Unfortunately this is not a metatrader indicator. Its a software from ExoticWavesPro which was post here from fred and newdigital.

The reason for this post is seeking help from all code guru expert to make this indicator for metatrader, some sort of replica for this exotic tunnel indicator that can be use in metatrader platform.

The original tunnel is in a software that i believe cannot be Decrypted. Thus, maybe someone out there could gives some ideas on how this ExoticWavesPro Tunnel can be made. It's sure that this tunnel could help a lot of us in successful trading & seem that this tunnel indicator is similar like Vegas tunnel indicator... but even better

attached image

I loaded program loaded cvs file but it is not showing nothing and not current price???

kaarem:

attached image

İt can be Starc bands or standart error bands

Looks like a basic ATR channel (keltners). I assume the software is optimising the channel settings, or am I missing something ?

Stace,

here is the software & Exotic wave pro indicator.

in the folder, you will find a complete instruction, Exoticwaves software & indicator. The indicator function is only to download data from metatrader & then to the exoticwaves software.

Step 1:

1. Copy Exotic waves pro indicator to you "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\indicator\"

Step 2:

1. open your metatrader platform and attach to chart the exotic waves pro indicator.

2. and refresh for 3- 5 times on your chart... (therefore the indicator had download the latesh data from your platform)

Note: the indicator will automatically save the csv data to your "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\files\"... therefore you need to open the Exoticwavespro software & download the data to the Exoticwavespro software... see step 3

step 3:

1. open you Exoticwavespro software and click "get files *.csv" button on top of the software.

2. look for the csv file inside "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\files\EURUSD15.csv"

and you a set to go.. so everytime you need the new movement, you need to refresh it at least 3 times at your metatrader platform

Files:

mystified:
İt can be Starc bands or standart error bands

mystified,

i dont think is starc band, the Exoticwaves tunnel is much smoother. The Exoticwaves tunnel high low band is consistence compare starc band.

Thank you I will try it.

So how is work with this what you understand there in this program?

I tried first it and downloaded it made all before but chart on Exotic program was not drawing any price

kaarem:
Stace,

here is the software & Exotic wave pro indicator.

in the folder, you will find a complete instruction, Exoticwaves software & indicator. The indicator function is only to download data from metatrader & then to the exoticwaves software.

Step 1:

1. Copy Exotic waves pro indicator to you "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\indicator\"

Step 2:

1. open your metatrader platform and attach to chart the exotic waves pro indicator.

2. and refresh for 3- 5 times on your chart... (therefore the indicator had download the latesh data from your platform)

Note: the indicator will automatically save the csv data to your "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\files\"... therefore you need to open the Exoticwavespro software & download the data to the Exoticwavespro software... see step 3

step 3:

1. open you Exoticwavespro software and click "get files *.csv" button on top of the software.

2. look for the csv file inside "C:\Program Files\metatrader 4\experts\files\EURUSD15.csv"

and you a set to go.. so everytime you need the new movement, you need to refresh it at least 3 times at your metatrader platform

Kaarem

you see what i get I loaded all per rules refreshed and etc still nothing

Files:
shit.gif  59 kb

stace:
Kaarem you see what i get I loaded all per rules refreshed and etc still nothing

Check mark on b1 and b2

Check mark off W1 and W2

i did it nothing

et_phonehome_2:
Check mark on b1 and b2 Check mark off W1 and W2
Reason: