Help! My EA Works as it should when back testing but not in live trading?

Hi, 

I really need some help in the coding please. I have basic knowledge in MQL4. I have made an EA that notifies me of potential reversal trends depending on Japanese candlesticks. The problem is that the EA works as it should in the strategy tester and I can see the results and the report... but when I attach the same EA to multiple charts, it does not work. I only get multiple false notifications in the USDJPY pair almost every hour i.e. with every new bar.

Can anyone by chance check the coding and comment? Attached is the mq4 file. 

Thanks in advance.

Let me know
what is written in the journal

Umar Ismail:
Let me know
what is written in the journal

Nothing special to notice in the journal. Just messages stating that the EA was loaded successfully. 

Thanks

samermaan:

Hi, 

I really need some help in the coding please. I have basic knowledge in MQL4. I have made an EA that notifies me of potential reversal trends depending on Japanese candlesticks. The problem is that the EA works as it should in the strategy tester and I can see the results and the report... but when I attach the same EA to multiple charts, it does not work. I only get multiple false notifications in the USDJPY pair almost every hour i.e. with every new bar.

Can anyone by chance check the coding and comment? Attached is the mq4 file. 

Thanks in advance.

If you look at compile Description when compiled, there are 6 warning.
You should correct all the warning, and then test the EA.

Close[1]-Open[1]>=0.0005		
you should take into account MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS) for JPY and GOLD among others do not have 0.0005 
but 0.005 and will most always be > 0.0005

Thanks for the remarks! 

I will correct them and see.

Reason: