EA running out of control

I am running an EA on mt4. It has gone rogue. It is taking trades outside the parameters I set. I have tried every route I can find to deactivate, disable, and remove the bot from the trading pair. I have disabled all algo trading on my terminal, closed the terminal and even uninstalled then reinstalled the terminal onto my computer. Bot is still going. Bot is still trading. 

SmittieDaHippie:
I am running an EA on mt4. It has gone rogue. It is taking trades outside the parameters I set. I have tried every route I can find to deactivate, disable, and remove the bot from the trading pair. I have disabled all algo trading on my terminal, closed the terminal and even uninstalled then reinstalled the terminal onto my computer. Bot is still going. Bot is still trading. 

You've probably migrated onto MQL5 VPS and the EA is trading on the virtual server.

You need to migrate with an empty chart in order to remove the EA from the MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You've probably migrated onto MQL5 VPS and the EA is trading on the virtual server.

You need to migrate with an empty chart in order to remove the EA from the MQL5 VPS.

How do I do that?

SmittieDaHippie #:
How do I do that?

Close all your charts and leave only 1 with nothing on it, no EA or indicators.

Then right click on your MQL5 VPS under your account number in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Close all your charts and leave only 1 with nothing on it, no EA or indicators.

Then right click on your MQL5 VPS under your account number in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

Thank you. I am testing now to see if that solved the issue.

SmittieDaHippie #:
Thank you. I am testing now to see if that solved the issue.

While I have you I also have an indicator I am trying to add to mt4 but it's not letting me because the file format is .ex4 any suggestions on how to get this issue resolved?

SmittieDaHippie #:

While I have you I also have an indicator I am trying to add to mt4 but it's not letting me because the file format is .ex4 any suggestions on how to get this issue resolved?

Its not the file format, it probably needs update or have some other limitation.

Reason: