Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 939

Rustam Esedulaev:
What does multithreading have to do with order flow? They are different entities, the order flow can be filled by different EAs, the question is whether the orders to open positions will actually go one at a time or whether they will all go together in case different owls sent several orders at the same time

That's what Vitaly's answer was about. Even in mt4 there is a long time ago a limit, if my memory serves me correctly, of 8 orders can be sent at a time.

Is there any way to specify an FTP server programmatically?

What if I want to send files to more than one address?

Can you please advise why complex EAs (paid) in the tester MT5 quickly run, and simple, such as on the sliding horribly slow test and at the end of the test stops at all?

noran919:
Could you please advise why complex EAs (paid ones) run fast in the tester of MT5, but simple ones, e.g., by Slippage, are tested very slowly and in the end the test stops at all?

There is no correlation between paid and free ones. It's all about the correct processing of the trading environment within the EA algorithm. For example, there is no money, but the Expert Advisor keeps bombarding it with trade orders. This will of course slow down testing.

One more thing: look at the "Journal" in the Strategy Tester.

User_mt5:

Is there any way to specify the FTP server programmatically?

What about when you want to send files to more than one address?

Apparently not.

Is there any way to get the file from a given IP (initiated by the receiving side, i.e. MT5) ?

User_mt5:

Apparently not.

Is there any way to get the file from a given IP (initiated by the receiving side, i.e. MT5) ?

WebRequest via http protocol

Vitaly Muzichenko:

WebRequest by http protocol

О! Vitaly, thank you. This is not the first time you've helped me out :)

Alexey Viktorov:
Try searching, fxsaber once worked on this problem. I don't know what happened, I'm not interested. It's easier for me to get all these parameters in OnTradeTransaction
Thanks, but I couldn't find anything. Is there any way to contact fxsaber personally with this question on the forum?

Algotrader18:
Thank you, but I couldn't find anything, is there any way to contact fxsaber personally with this question on the forum?
It is possible to write to him in a personal message. Or here call @fxsaber
fxsaber
fxsaber
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал пост Использование cTrade, как источника тиковой истории пользовательских символов MT5 Платформа cTrade содержит тиковую историю, которую можно перенести в MT5. Ниже показан вариант...

Alexey Viktorov:
You could write to him in person. Or call @fxsaber here

You can't call him here - he doesn't use smartphones and other new gadgets - there's a phone from Smolny...

Reason: