Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 344

Hi everyone, help a newbie, i downloaded metatrader and i can't find the ruble/dollar chart there, where can i find it?

degorov1:
Hi all, help for a newbie, i downloaded metatrader and i can't find ruble/dollar chart there, where can i find it?
Market Watch window, right click and "Symbols" item. But: it is not certain that the instrument you are looking for will be found, as different trading servers have different sets of instruments.

barabashkakvn:
Market Watch window, right-click and select "Symbols". But: it is not certain that the instrument you are looking for will be found, as different trading servers have different sets of instruments.
thanks for the help, not active. Can you tell me where to trade ruble/dollar?

degorov1:
Thanks for the help, not active. Can you tell me where to trade ruble/dollar?
You may look here

There is still a pair of USDRUBv on ForexStart

degorov1:
Hello everyone, help for a newbie, I have downloaded Metatrader and I cannot find Ruble/Dollar chart there, where can I find it?
You can trade the rouble-dollar pair in one and only one place: MOEX and MetaTrader 5 terminal. Everything else that is offered is bogus.

exnes there is a dollar ruble and a euro

Greetings all!

Nubic question. The terminal can be started with a configuration file (described in Service -> Single Run Expert and/or Script Settings)

Can I run both the script and the Expert Advisor at the same time?

I want to check if the terminal with the specified login and password is connected to the broker's server.

By the way, can anyone suggest the best way to do this check?

Good evening, colleagues!

Could you please tell me how to correctly set the condition:

"During the current trading session (day) no positions with negative profit have been closed " ?

or where can i read about it?

I have a very good idea how to use this condition in my trading robot.

Serg_Mao:

Good evening, colleagues!

Could you please tell me how to correctly set the condition:

"During the current trading session (day) no positions with negative profit have been closed " ?

or where can i read about it?

I have a very good idea how to use this condition in my trading robot.

Search for historical trades, compare dates, by today's date and check the profit.

Question on meta tester 5 agent manager.

For the second week in a few machines the checkbox"Sell their agents'capacity via account.... etc." Build 1085.

Agents in stats are not active since that time too.

Any tips on what to do?

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network
Reason: