Stable, low risk system

Greetings all,

I would like to share a trading system with everyone that I have been using to a good success on a demo account. I will soon be going live though.

I use the default settings for all indicators. I trade any currency but my favorite is the Eurusd. I enjoy the 5 and 15 min timeframe.

Here are my BUY rules:

1. 100 EMA must be trending upwards. Then look at:

2. Fisher Indicator. Buy if the indicator moves above 0.25. Then look at:

3. RSI. Buy if RSI moves above 60. Then look at:

4. MFI. Buy if moves above 60.

SELL rules are simply the opposite.

ALL OF THE ABOVE INDICATORS MUST FULFILL THE ABOVE RULES AT THE SAME TIME. IF ONE DOESNT THEN I DONT TRADE.

MONEY MANAGEMENT:

Instead of chasing a million pips, I go after less pips but use more lots. For example I find it hard work and lots of sweat to go after 20-30 pips with one lot, when I can make the same money going after 2-5 pips with 5-6 lots.

I am in this game to make money - not pips. I dont care if I make a squillion pips in a month, but if I can make 50 pips per month for the same monetary result, what is better?

By lowering the number of pips I chase, I believe this lowers my trading risk. It is faster and less risky in my opinion to trade more lots and go after less pips, for the same result.

The rules I have mean there are not too many trades, perhaps 2-3 per day if you are glued to the screen 24/7. I only make 1 per day at the most because I try not to glue myself to the screen.

HOWEVER, when you do make a trade and all the indicators are playing ball, it is a sure trade.

I have traded this manually so far, which means sitting in front of the screen waiting for a trade. I am getting fed up with walkling away with square eyes.

I would like to know if one of the guru's here would make an EA that combines my indicator system. Ideally I would like this EA to make an alert sound when all my indicators are pointing towards a trade. I would rather have an alert sound so I can still manually enter the trade once I have been alerted to it by the sound.

I DONT want it to automatically place a trade. I want to do this manually. All I need the EA to do is make a sound when the indicators are pointing towards a trade.

This way I can carry on my normal business around the house, and do the housework before the wife gets home. The alert sound would be really handy to tell me when a trade is ready so I can put down vacuum cleaner and earn my keep for the day.

Thanks for now

Rock On

Anybody looking at doing an indicator for this?

hey thanks for sharing

what about a stoploss ?

cheers

Stop Loss. I normally enter trades manually, and as I enter them I have a 5-10 pip stop loss. It depends on whether the market is shooting up, in which case I use a smaller stop loss. If it is ranging then I use a slighly larger one like 10 pips.

The idea is though to use a smaller stop loss because we are aiming fo a near zero risk trade. Although nothing is risk free in this game.

Also I have fine tuned the above figures. I am using 65 for the RSI and MFI for buys.

35 for RSI and MFI for sells. Cant be too carefull

Thanks team

How long have you been trading this method?

MFI and Fisher indicator

Hi,

I would like to give your system a go please

can you post the MFI and Fisher indicator?

Regards,

Noel.

good system

thanks for sharing pal...

what broker company did u use ?

================

Forex Indicators Collection

I am using InterbankFX. Have found them pretty good. They have a 2 pip spread on the Eur which rocks hard.

I have been trading this method for about 2 months. It is all forward testing with demo money so far. I would love to post the results but I have been trialing other methods too at the same time, all on the same account. I will have to sift through the results and hand pick the trades I used for this system. I would say they are about 80% accurate though. I have only had a couple that went sour on me. lol.

I have attached the Fisher Indicator. The Money Flow Index (MFI) is a standard indicator with InterbankFX. I cant access the script. Unless someone else is more computor savvy than I am and can do it.

Ill try and scrape together some results.

Ill be back..............................

Files:

MFI Indicator

Hi,

Thanks for the Fisher indicator.

If anyone else has the MFI indicator can you please post it or let me know where I can find it.

Regards,

Noel.

noel:
Hi,

Thanks for the Fisher indicator.

If anyone else has the MFI indicator can you please post it or let me know where I can find it.

Regards,

Noel.

It is standard indicator in Metatrader. Everybody is having it.

Files:
mfi.gif  42 kb

MFI Indicator

Newdigital,

Many thanks.

Regards,

Noel.

Reason: