MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 923

Hello,I have problem with Metatrader4 for Android, it dosn't work on x86 smartphonehttp://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_i_xt890-4998.phpplease help,w.
I am having trouble importing DLL functions that expect a pointer to a string. Something like this: #import "user32.dll" int GetWindowTextA(int hwnd,string &lpstring,int nMaxCount);#import So, after finding out the hwnd, I call the function and pass the lpstring, after I previously initialize...
I want to use this wildersDMI v3 to to replace the ADX inside attach ea. can any help me out. Moderator edit - <CODE REMOVED >
[Deleted]
  CSV TO HST?  (2)
Hello i have been read csv data,but i hope to create .hst file with csv date,there is script: int CSVHandle,i,j; string fStr0,fStr1,fStr2,fStr3,fStr4,fStr5,fStr6,fStr7; string fDate,fTime,fOpen,fHigh,fLow,fClose,fVol; CSVHandle = FileOpen("TEST1.CSV", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';'); FileSeek(CSVHandle, 0,...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I've searched for long and in many places, but couldn't find the answer. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for an indicator that removes the open tick on the bar charts. The idea is to have a bar chart similar to Tradeguider, where the candles only have the high, low and close. This would
[Deleted]
  newb question  (3)
I'm just learning mql4, I'm trying to use the basic tutorial that alerts me when there is a new tick. It's not doing that. It will init and deinit but not start. The prices on the side are changing and the bars are moving on the graphs. Any help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am working on an order result portion of my EA.  The issue I am running into is that this seems to be running nearly every tick when I thought I made it so that the result would only be displayed when one order was closed at a time. The desired result is to tell me if the order was closed by my...
Hello all The following code returns only 0 for MA period > 1000 in the tester, but not on a demo account.  Is that a known limitation?    for(int i=1;i<10000;i++)   {      Print(StringConcatenate("MA",i,": ", iMA(NULL,0,i,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)));   }   tester: 19:38:51 2012.11.23 00:00  test...
Hi, I would like to smooth the below Willams %R indicator with iMA function but I cannot do it in the expert. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks indeed. AED. w=iWPR(NULL,0,14,0);
  Medianrenko  (6)
Hi guys, i got the decompiled version of Medianrenko.ex4. You can download it. But this Code has problem and by compiling it in metatrader it show some errors on (205,14) and (263,14) with this Description: 'f0_2' Comparison Expression expected. can anyone solve this error? **DECOMPILED code removed
Why the subscriber is to close positions for synchronization?? in this way the subscriber must have a dedicated account; can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization. since the operations of the provider are open with an ID...
Hi, With numerous analysis of market movements, i have figured out with a good system to earn money. Please check attached file for performance report
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone have a a list of descriptions for Gain product codes? FOREX are easy - but what is AUX_AUD? Moon 
can someone help me how to count event. for example: if(Delta >=100) cnt_b=1; i dont know whats next... how can i count event like this?  i try like this..  for(cnt=0; cnt >=cnt_b; cnt++) but not work..
Hello, Sorry  I didn't found the answer using the search... If somebody could share some links with documentation of how to integrate the HTML into MT4 or how to display the web pages, please?    Thanks! 
hi all... can any one help me to modify this EA (attached) please...? EA modify to : OP stop if I close/exit manual or hit TP/SL & wait signal for next OP. thank's before
Hi all, do you know any tool to check your historical data integrity?. I am looking for something like that to check the historical data integrity i am working with. Best
Hi all,  Say that an order do not open, is there a way to know if that happen due to slippage ?  Thank you in advance Luis 
Hello all, I've been grappling with an issue that I haven't been able to resolve for some time now. I am using a third party indicator which among other things draws objects to signify entries and exits. It also displays how many entries and exits it has completed on the chart. This number is based...
Hi all, I used to set labels to group extern input parameters definition. For instance: extern string ParameterSection1 = "//===== DEBUGGING ==" ; If i change this string, for instance: extern string ParameterSection1 = "//===== DEBUGGING ::" ; when i'm compiling the code, that
[Deleted]
Hello,  I am new to the development of forex services. At the moment I have two indicators.  Indicators details: Each indicator has 5 lines. The Top 2 line which would indicate a potential in a Sale, a line in the middle which represents the dynamic of the market and the bottom two lines which would...
Good day, requesting help to know how I can get my EA open trades when EMA (fast) EMA crossover (slow) but have a difference between the 2 emas of "X" number of pips away. I appreciate your help.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| This MQL is generated by Expert...
Hi all, What I want to get is; If last order minus 1 has its profit above or equal to 0 then close all open orders. If last order is equal to MaxOrders and if profit is less than 0.00002 then close all open orders. I already have put to the forum a quite similar issue with  the way that this...
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a way to make a script, that wil make the grid of the chart with lines exactly 10 pips apart.?  thanks 
Hi   I need a favor, how can i write this in mq4   if fast2MA < fastMA then use Parabolic sar or if fast2MA < then use Banda bollinger??   thank you   
How to get day from price bars ? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi there, I often open some positions on the same stock step by step. In the chart, I can see the ticket number like #123456 buy If I do this 4 times, I have 4 lines with my 4 stop loss lines which I also add. Now, do I have a chance to rename or comment on the order somehow like # 123456 buy - this...
  Cyclical patterns in the market  (192   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
I opened this thread to talk about indicators. It is not a secret that most of the widely available indicators do not give statistical advantage to open a correct position, that is, with all the great variety of indicators, they still give in the long term probability of a correct entry = 50%
  i need help  (4)
when i was working to make my EA , i was to compare the cods to test it and while it compare  the electric cute now i cant find the cods at EA what can i do to get back the EA before the electric cute   thank you for your assist and your time  
Hi everyone.   I've created a script that shows the record(OPEN,CLOSE,HIGH,LOW) 15 days before the present date. The problem is i dont know how to determine whether the dates falls saturday or sunday which means there is no market on that date...     thanks....