MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 929

Hello Forum, I am wondering if there is a neat way I can define the following. I want to express a condition such as (using the diagram below) if the black moving average has been above the green bollinger bands more recently than it has been below the green bollinger bands but I am not sure how to...
RaptorUK : You don't have variables of HHighest, LLowest or Lots in your code . . . ? I'm sorry, your right. I had removed what WHRoeder told me to try because I didn't give me any values for the Highest, Lowest and Range. I just put it back in the indicator for your review. Thank your sir
  ICQ Forex Bot  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
ICQ Forex Bot: 571086639 Bot informs about quotes and allows the user to set their own levels, when they are reached, they will be informed with a message. Only Forex instruments are supported so far. Any comments/recommendations can be sent here or to the bot
I need assistance in using the function from one indicator to use it in another indicator to display the same results at the left top edge of the main chart.  I copied and pasted the entire indicators source code below because I do not know what part of the code computes and displays these results....
[Deleted]
iam a newbee in MQL4.can anyone pls tell me the equivalent in mql4 of Amibroker Trough/Peak function.i have searching everywhere but coulnt find it.Tnx
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a demo account. I'm trying to go older dates to do some backtesting, the farthest it will go back to is 9/26/12 Is there a way to go back some more? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi, has anyone come across this problem before? My OrderSelect function does not select the order with the index that is the first argument of the function. For example, the code below correctly shows there are 20 orders but shows the OrderTicket of the 7th order. GetLastError returns 0. The problem...
[Deleted]
if order total close  not have order trades get to  delete all pending buy stop and sell stop   i begin for MQL4 script and not good english  Thanks
Sometime I find there is something usefull in the deleted EA or Script. Shall I recover it after that? Thanks! 
Hi everybody! I'd like to know if someone knows how I can obtain the exact quotations at the moment I open a trade. I could get the information on the 1m chart but that doesn't give me precision in the price nor in the spread that is not fixed. My account is in euro and when I trade pairs that don't
Hi: I need a solution for this problem. Imagine a Simple Moving Average EA running on a 15 Minutes Chart with a tight Take Profit and Stop Loss. Imagine than a new buy order has been activated because the 15 min. bar as closed above the Moving Average. Imagine that prices are rising fast and the...
[Deleted]
Hello traders i'm reading this forum long time , it helped me lot of time , just before 2 days i came in advanced elite please help me with this , i can see here lot of good systems, but i dont know where to start , basically i'm searching 2 things to start i'm currently trading binary option , so...
[Deleted]
Hello, I havefound out that I cannot read LEVEL related properties of Fibo Channelprogrammatically. Other channels and other Fibos look ok. This is asample script to reproduce.   int start(){   string nm="My Fibo Channel";   ObjectCreate(nm,OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL,0,Time[20],Low[20],Time[10],Low[10],Time[0]...
Hi How do I check if a sum or an other calculation exceeds the highest possible double (see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140395/page2) I'd like to do ...double MaxDoub = 1.7976931348623158*MathPow(10,308);...int chckMax( double x,double y){        if (x*y > MaxDoub) return(0)        else...
Hi, is there a EA out there which is able to do time based orders? Example: I want to set in the morning two times (9:45 and 13:30) and the EA should open a trade at 9:45 and close that trade at 13:30. Thanks
Hi i know that start() is called on a custom indicator on every new tick. What i want to do is to run the contents of start()  every time a new candle opens, no matters on what timeframe we are. How is this possible? Thanks   Athan 
hi how can we  delete  buffer line and redraw it using mql4 code ? we can delete object using:    ObjectDelete(   string name)   to start draw it again , what about buffer line? any help is appreciated  
Now I have opened an order and then I want to create an EA for closing this order after 2hours or 2days, which function shall i use? Thanks. 
hi any idea of how can we show the price on zigzag tops and bottoms?  which functions could be used?
Dear all   Would you please tell me how to fix it?         int k2=10000, k3=1000, TimeFrame2=60;      for( int i=k2; i>k3; i-TimeFrame2*60 )      { Alert("i= "+i); }   Thanks a lot!   wing 
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been going through the online book and am now at the stage where I want to start some programming. I'm using the example in the book of 2 Moving Averages and have some questions about some of the code. 1. I would think that if I have the EA running in the USD/AUD and USD/JPY windows, then...
Is it possible to backtest a strategy on a group of currency pairs? and How? thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I've got just a quick question for You. I would like to modify the script, that would wait certain amount of time (bars) after last TP or SL until opening a new order.  Unfortunately I couldn't find the solution to my problem. Maybe anyone could help me with that? I've been using X...
HI, all. Is it possible to write an EA to scan all the currency pairs and commodities and then find the one with the most strong trend in MT4?I  I am still new to MT4. MY current intention is to analyze mutiple time frames for each currency pair and commodities.  and then to select the one with the...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am new in the Metatrader / MQL4 world but I am an experienced programmer. My questions are: a) Does anybody know of a functionality to automatically process trade signals delivered by EMail (In Detail: When Mail enters Mailbox, program is triggered; it cuts trading info from first line...
[Deleted]
  Code Not Working  (4)
This is a work in process. I am writing pieces of the code and then testing.    The following code is supposed to print the the most profit achieved and the largest loss achieved on the screen.  I have watched the results and sometimes it will miss an update. I do not understand why.   Thank you for...
New article MQL5 Programming Basics: Arrays is published at mql5.com: Arrays are an integral part of almost any programming language along with variables and functions. Many novice programmers are often afraid of arrays. It sounds strange but it is true! I can assure you that they are...
Every thing works except for the SellLimits , Stop loss and Take Profit which flickers. I am placing a at MKT "Sell order" and then a 1x Sell on Stop order and a 1x Sell at Limit order. Being an ECN Boiker I have to do order Modify to modify stop Loss and Takeprofit on each order. The problem...
Hi, I want to check for entry price only within(let say 6 hours (21600seconds)) after MA cross. int start() { // Moving averages double FastMA = iMA ( NULL , 0 ,FastMAPeriod, 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 ); double SlowMA = iMA ( NULL , 0 ,SlowMAPeriod, 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 ); double LastFastMA = iMA (
[Deleted]
  Window Closing  (1)
I am studying C++ along with MQL4 to help me better understand some concepts.  I downloaded a free editor and compiler for C++ and it works great.  Only one problem, when I run the program, the window closes before displaying the results of the program.  There is probably something simple I can do...