MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 458

Hello, I have such LINK: http://bhashsms.com/api/sendmsg.php?user=userid&pass=userpass&sender=senderid&phone=mobile&text=alertmessage&priority=ndnd&stype=normal I wrote code: void SMSapi(string userID,string password,string senderID,string phone,string text)   {    int    res;        char...
Hello everyone. I have been trying to turn off visual mode for my Strategy Tester such that I could get the graph results faster. However when I turn it off, I do not get to see anything in the "Graph" tab, its empty. I can see that there are several alerts in the "Journal" tab, but nothing else....
Hello. Because the default timer is not available in mql4 so I decided to write my own timer. To do so I made one second while cycle. Code Shown below void countUp(){int CurrentSecond;if(TimeSeconds(TimeLocal()) == 59)CurrentSecond = -1;elseCurrentSecond = TimeSeconds(TimeLocal());while(true){int...
Is it possible to use the #property ico in mql4 as an image not only in the Settings
Hi Forum, I am a newbie here and started programming respectively adopting existing codes on Friday. I have already concluded several custom indicators and now my DataWindow is more than full and I would have to scroll up and down all the time... The question is: is there a possibility to define...
Hi guys, I am a bit lost with the deinit function (MT4).. I want to close all opened orders when something happen that stop the EA, but seems to not do anything. Here is what I wrote but no closing action : void deinit() {    total=OrdersTotal();    for (cnt = total - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--)...
I'm using a demo account in MT4 when I use the tester to test the EA it works fine and when I use it with the demo account to test it cant make any trade and gives me the following message 2017.11.23 22:14:07.716 '39005040': order sell market 0.01 NZDUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.68847 2017.11.23 22:14:07...
[Deleted]
Hi, I tried to make a multi time frame indicator based on a trend indicator that I bought, but it is very slow and overloads MT4 platform. I can't find a way to solve...do you have any suggestion? mq4 files attached... "MTF_Indicator" is a 4 multitimeframe lines indicator that change color when the...
Hi, One of my clients does not start anymore on my VPS after VPS had to restart. Why? How can I force the MT4 client to open so that the EA can continue to work? Regards
  NamedPipes for metatrader 4  (17   1 2)
Hello, Can someone share a simple client/server named pipes or other simple solution to exchange data between two metatrader 4 terminals? I tested several scripts. None seem to work.
  refresh tips?  (20   1 2)
I created a button that updates the chart and its objects but is just an escamotage, you have less rudimentary suggestions void Bottom (string nome, string text, int text2, int XSIZE, int YSIZE, int XDISTANCE, int YDISTANCE, color colore, color colore2 ){    ObjectCreate    (0,nome,OBJ_BUTTON,0,0...
I would like to create an indicator that sends me notifications when an indicator changes value, should I create an EA, script or indicator?
hello everyone, I think this maybe an easy problem to solve, but I can't get it to work with out causing an error.    int a=0,i=1;   double test [a][i]; // invalid index value   test[a][i] = 1.35;   Alert(test[a][i]);
[Deleted]
Can someone explain to me how relativedrawdown is calculated on mt4 detailed performance? I understandmaximal but not how relative is calculated.
Hi, I developed a code to calculate a personal indicator. I apply it to 3 simultaneous pairs, presented in the screen in 3 Windows. I intend to maximize the window where the indicator overcome a thereshold and, later, minimize that window when in no longer ok. Exist a comand to maximize and...
Hey guys I'm trying to make an alert for ichimoku when chikou crosses the cloud, but I got no results. Can someone help me? I have this code atm:  if(AlertType==2 || AlertType==3)      {       if(ExtChikouBuffer[rates_total-1]>ExtSpanBBuffer[rates_total-1] &&...
Hi all, I just realize that in backtest, Example AUDUSD 05-10-2017 iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,0) return  0.76248 which is the October LOW but that WILL arrive only the 27-10-2017 !!! and of course you need to start backtest from 1-10-2017 otherwise  iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,0)  return 0! Do you have...
Dear All, Goodday.  I am currently using the attached script to open multiple pending orders. It can also be used as market orders, but is it possible for me to specify the slippage? something like "enable maximum deviation" in pips size in mt4 new orders box? Thanks.
I am not being lazy here, I have done several searches on this. I have posted another thread Fibo Mania trying to resolve this issue. I need to get the prices on the fibo lines. Now there have only been a handful of people working with code or putting code on this forum that covers fibo. So the...
Hi all, I have a function that checks the time of day in my EA.  It looks like this: void CheckTime(){   static int reset;      if(Hour()==NewDay && reset==1)   {      TradeTime=True;      reset=0;      }   if(Hour()==CloseDay && reset==0)   {      TradeTime=False;      reset=1;   }} NewDay/CloseDay...
hello, My EA auto buy or sell on Gold terminal. When orderbuy or ordersell is close, the lots is higher lots orderbuy or odrersell . I don't know why Max lots orderbuy or ordersell  EA can create is 0.02. How can i to get a lots (0.04,0.08...) Thanks This is my EA...
HI, I am working on own automatic trading system and I have tested RSI idicator - I would like to change it a bit. In MT4, there is RSI indicator and it has below source: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Relative Strength Index
  OrderProfit  (3)
Hi Couple of simple questions: 1) Is order profit always in the account currency ? 2) To calculate actual (net) profit = OrderProfit() + OrderCommission() + OrderSwap() ? THANKS Paul
Hi, Any one can give an example in how to search for different conditions in two time frame at once for example: I want to be alert IF: 1) SAM (10,20) Crossover in H1 Timeframe. 2) Price above SMA 50 In H4 Timeframe. Any suggestion or advice will be highly appreciated
Hi, I'm trying to cycle through all the symbols that are available in MT4. Not just the symbols that are currently displayed in MarketWatch. I use the following (abridged) code: int numSymbols=SymbolsTotal(false); string symbol=SymbolName(PositionIndex,false); double price=MarketInfo(symbol...
Hello everyone, I have been doing some research on  Ichimoko Kinko Hyo trending system. https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php/1141519?attachmentid=1141519&d...  Now I am trying to code it so that it will advise me of which way the trend is going. I started this code below My variables...
Hi guys, I've been working on an EA that is supposed to move all positions stop losses to entry, if the last order hit take profit. The EA is restricted to 3 positions. The code below that I've written moves the first position stop loss to entry, but doesn't affect any of the other positions, and I...
Can anybody help me create a Buy Limit/Sell Limit script based on MA and using a hotkey? Such that when price (candle) close above the MA, I will press the hotkey and a pending order (buy limit) is triggered on the MA price. Also, when price (candle) close below the MA and I press the hotkey a...
When I go to backtest a strategy I get errors in the journal. 2017.11.29 00:28:55.856 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1444 at 2017.11.20 01:00 exceeded) Everything I am finding is outdated and does not work. I tried using the period converter script, but when I go to open the chart...
[Deleted]
mql4 For example, 5 minutes have passed after the order was opened, and this order should close. The code is too cumbersome to memorize the ticket to close and the opening time to calculate the minutes for each order separately. There may be 1,2,3-10 positions, buy and sell at the same time. Can you