"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 5

LeoV >> :

Bullshit, you say? How about a realistic graph like this? 11,000% for the month......

In two months!

LeoV писал(а) >>

Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get lucky sometimes, but is it possible to do it on a permanent basis?

Below I'm showing charts of real pams that are stuck and can't get higher.

But this is a magic tree )))

Helex писал(а) >>

But it's a magic tree )))

Yeah, knocked out. I wonder what will happen next....))))

Well so far I see that "trees don't grow to the sky". Just yesterday it was in 1st place -

There is a new term - "quality attraction" ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well so far I see that "trees don't grow to the sky". Just yesterday it was in 1st place -

There's a new term - "quality attraction" ))))

judging by the trend, it's a good time to invest:)

Fuck him.

I wouldn't invest 100 roubles in this idiot. The puppyish delight of simpleton investors is astounding in its naivety and illiteracy. God, Russia is rich in fools!

C-4 писал(а) >>
I wouldn't invest 100 rubles in this idiot. The puppyish delight of simpleton investors is astounding in its naivety and illiteracy. God, how Russia is rich in fools!

>> and pammami...

LeoV >>:

Ну пока я вижу, что "деревья не растут до небес". Ещё вчера был на 1 месте -

Появился новый термин - "качественный аттракцион" ))))

It's like that, Leon, you want what's best (read - faster), but you get it as always :))

---

And the picture is called "Margin Trading. Shoulders. Feel the Difference". :))

Generally, it is a year's chart, but you cannot see the whole chart, both start at 1000 :) It is worth paying attention to the price scale,

in the first case from 0 up to "one hundred and ten millions" :))) in the second one you can see it :)

I personally like the 1:1 leverage very much, for a number of reasons, but it's not for 100- or even 10,000-dollar accounts, alas.

C-4 писал(а) >>
I wouldn't invest 100 rubles in this idiot. The puppyish delight of simpleton investors is astounding in its naivety and illiteracy. God, Russia is so rich with fools!

Some people think differently -

"Well, here we are.
As promised, I invested. Not much at first, $600.
I'm afraid to invest any more.
To the manager:
Go for the danger!!!
Go for the uncertainty!!!
Down with the seat belts !!!

Great PAMM !!! "
....))))
Reason: