How to implement the closing of positions one at a time after N minutes ? - page 8

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I get it, you're trolling me.

All right, I'm out of here.

Nah, I 'll probably still write to Service Desk and tell them I got a faulty terminal.

But first, find out the difference between the "Experts" and "Journal" tabs so you don't get into trouble with Service Desk.

I repeat - if you do the error in the way I wrote to Natalia, you will see it in Russian in the tab "Experts" and in the "Journal" tab the result of GetLastError() will be displayed in English

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vitaly, you don't have to teach me.

I remember you myself about a year or two ago taught you to switch to mql5, so you have less experience...

You haven't done the same thing as mine, but you say...

One last thing:

The last question on mql5 was asked on the forum literally 3 days ago. I am not afraid to learn and ask, I am afraid to stay dumb and illiterate.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

One last thing:

The last question on mql5 was asked on the forum just 3 days ago. I'm not afraid to learn and ask, I'm afraid to stay dumb and illiterate.

Vitaly, because of those who poke at me and do not answer the question posed by the topic-starter, I am reluctant to help.

Because the topikstarter itself decides - what he needs, and what not.

Link send in a private (here offtop), let's see tomorrow.

Interesting dialogue you have here...

Which of you are taking freelance jobs?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vitaly, it's because of those who poke at me, rather than answering the question posed by the topicstarter, I'm not willing to help.

You don't have to "get help" with such "help" )

You can't tell the difference between a bool and an int

Natalia, how are you doing?

Did it work out?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Natalia, how are you doing?

Did it work out?

Yes, it's working, everything's great))
But I am using theIhor Herasko example in the code

Alexey Viktorov:

Interesting dialogue you have...

And which of you are taking freelance orders?

That's for sure) I find it cheaper in such difficult cases to end the dialogue if they stubbornly refuse to admit their mistake, or it could be stretched for another 50 pages.

Well, optionally

struct allOrders
{
     string symbol[];
     int tiket[];
     ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type[];
     datetime timeClose[];
};

I think you know how to work with arrays.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vitaly the code works

false is "-1" including

and that's it

-1 is true

Learn it though...

Reason: