MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 457

Hello, this is the first indicator I have written and it hast some flaws. I would be happy I someone could help. What it should do: A: Draw 3 candle long line and and arrow on candle which's close crosses the small EMA (10) from below, if it is above the big EMA (200), B: Contrary draw 3 candle long
Hi everyone! I want to read this text file : 237     DC      8.9     12.5217     DC      7.5     10.6316     DJ      5.9     8.4257     DN      10.0    12.7355     DU      4.6     6.6190     DC      8.6     12.1267     DJ      7.2     9.7222     FJ      8.5     11.8 Each column is separated by a tab...
Hi, nice work you are doing here. I have a small job (I guess). If you can modify this Stochastic do give me alert when it leaves the 80 oversold and 20 overbought. Currently it's setup to give alert when it enters 80 oversold and 20 overbought. Thank you
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 Pinbarsiraj2.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
I learned about EAs half a year ago, and immediately started to run, so in 2 weeks the first EA was made (I was losing money) - but I figured out the programming. Days are coming a lot of ideas, the second advisor finished (well, not finished, and the signal is one - two bets with a stop after
Hi everyone, I found a great indicator for binary options 60 seconds. Unfortunately the indicator only paints when I attach it to the chart, then I can wait for days and no signal. I either switch the timeframe to 5 min and back to 1 min, or I remove the indicator from the chart and add it again and
Hello everyone, I think that I have looked at this before. void ShutDown_Order() {   if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)      bool Order_Closing=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,0,clrRed);   bool TradeClose = true;   bool TradeOpen = false;   Alert("Closing Order failed "...
Hi, I am currently programming an indicator multi currencies and mmulti timeframes by using mql4 language and I am not able to retrieve past data from broker server. For example I am trying to retrieve 200 last past prices on EURUSD H4 via CopyRates function  while the  indicator is attached...
I am trying to develop forex arbitrage engine between 2 or more platforms. So far without successes. I do not know if my code is wrong or computer is not fast enough to handle the arbitrage in real time. Here is my 2 version of the code (timer is set to EventSetMillisecondTimer(1);
Hi guys, I have an annoying error that causes my EA to place multiple (sometimes as many as 100) trades and then close them straight away because the fast moving average that I use as a close signal has not yet caught up with the price and fallen below the buy signal. So essentially both conditions
Hello there, I've just about completed my first MQ4 OOP application that is triggered by an EA and comprises of various different .mqh files, each containing individual class definitions. So far, I'm just running it locally on a demo account. I'm unsure as to how the MetaEditor handles compilation?...
[Deleted]
MT4 fails to sync executed pending Orders during fast moving market and recognizes it a pending order that cant be deleted. It occurs occasionally during fast moving market. Sometimes I notice an open pending order that could't be deleted by EA and the market have passed that price. If i try...
Hi all, could you indicate the mistakes in this indicator monitor? I'm trying to write this indicator to monitor the global variables in my expert, but I don't find the errors... Thank you! #property indicator_chart_windowextern int mCorn = 0, mTextSize = 10;extern color mTextCol = White ;extern int...
Comments that do not relate to the "HistoryOrderSelect not working for executed pending order", have been moved into this topic.
Hello, Need someone to build a romob/auto trader which will: - Choose a pair  - Choose a TimeFrame - Choose Buy or Sell - Choose an RSI value when to enter (with option to trigger on first touch or when crossed once and then crossed back) - Choose an RSI value when to exit (with option to trigger...
[Deleted]
Dear All: In MetaTrader 4 platform, in the terminal tab "expert", all the messages are also automatically saved in expert/logs/20110825.log (suppose today is 2011-08-25). But recently, I found that is not the case any more: the new messages which show up in termianl tab "expert" are not appended to...
Hi Folks, Ny MQL is zero, I am looking for ea builder that is able to drag n drop renko paterns into ea database for renko pattern recognition. Is there any?please open the attached image.thx
MT4 version 4 build 1090 I have installed these indicators successfully on my linux laptop running wine: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10548 I have tried to add them to my main trading station via play on mac/wine on my mac. Basically I copied indicators over from linux and the correct template and
  Help with code  (2)
I'm trying to build my first system, if someone can help me with the code for sure will get a real masterpiece. Thank you in advance.
Good afternoon,                   I would like to know why is it after margin and leaving the account with a 100% DD, The account has then been redeposited into and the Profit shows it correctly but the % change remains negative 100%? Any help would be greatly appreciated as the account is meant to...
Hi all... I have an indicator that paints some arrows and Im trying to show an alert as soon as the indicator paints an arrow. The problem is that the function ObjectsTotal does not works in this case, because none of the arrows is listed in the objects list... no idea how to get that number. Any...
Hi All, I've been practicing/learning MQL4 by modifying and tweaking a few example EA's to make this one and just have this one error left that I can't seem to spot the cause of! I don't suppose anything stands out to any of you does it? The error is: "not all control paths return a value" and is on
Hello, I'm interested in having a program/robot: Step 1) Scrape fundamental economic data like an interest rate from a website Step 2) Compare these different fundamental data points in some type of formula.  Right now I'm doing it in excel Step 3) Buy or Sell Forex based on these decisions Which of...
Hi there Im looking for a charting software that can be usede when you are a astro trader, for that i would like to be able to scale my chart and to be able to calculate degree movement insted of time/bars as Mt4 does atm :-) anyone know any?
 Good afternoon,                         I am simply looking for an indicator which can alert me once any candle closes say 20 pips or more than the previous candle. Would anyone have access to that type of EA? Awaiting your response, Nigel Davis
I've been doing some extensive research these past few days from figuring out how to get mql4 to POST data to a website where PHP will pick up the POST. I've read forums to use webrequest(), but no luck. Thank you in advance!
I'm having problem in increasing lot size after winning (reverse martingale) . The EA worked on backtest environment, but in real trading it's only placing same-lot-size-trades despite winning or losing. I tried selecting the last ticket profit through SELECT_BY_POS as well as SELECT_BY_TICKET. None...
Hi guys, Every once in a while my purchased indy and EA will become inactive (nothing happen when click or drag them on to the charts) so I would delete and redownload. But by doing so I would also lost an activation each time. This happened 3 times already. The first time it happened I wrote to...
Hi guys, Can somebody help me, how can I get the level prices of a OBJ_FIBOFAN object in the current candle? Thank you for your help!