MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 463

The code samples shown below draws and displays the chart per new bar, https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom I want my indicator to be in a separate window and display independently from the main chart. and it should draw fixed details (non-repainting) at 5 second intervals. Which means when the...
The variable "speed" should display the value of variable "ti" which is 0.00156. But it just displays some random number. Why this isn't working? any format conversion mismatch? double and inters etc?...
Blew script is not closing my pending order can anyone help me please.........//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            1ClickCloseAllv03.mq4 |//|                                Copyright 2016, Ozan Buyuksemerci...
[Deleted]
I just finished a 10 hour optimization run and I realized that the save report doesnt include the input Parameters for each case. Is there a way to make them show up? Thanks
Hi, I have (more than) two times installed mt4, all of them came with their editor b.1601 dtd May 19, 2017. But one shows this toolbar: the other one: So on the second editor I am missing the option to search and to un-do and re-do? Ok, if I click on "Edit" I have these options and the functions...
Does MQL5 provide trade signals with a profit percentage charged rather than a subscription amount? Or can anyone suggest another service who does that??
Hey guys, I'm trying to run two independent EAs on EURUSD, and I'm having issues with making them managing their stoplosses independently. I'm pretty new to this, but have done my due diligence and couldn't find a solution to my issue. Any help is appreciated! Yes, I am running the EAs on 2 separate
HiWitch will give me the best price you think? And why? Example 1) If i set a pending order at 1.100 on EURUSD at 20 lots 2) Or if i set 40 pending orders at 1.100 on EURUSD  at 0.5 lots? And allso another question. Will 40 orders require more data power (such as CPU or memory) to have open then...
Hi, I'm trying to use the heiken ashi without using the iCustom call, am I on the right lines with this:    int MaMetod=2;   int MaPeriod = 24;   int MaMetod2 = 3;   int MaPeriod2= 2;   double maOpen1=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_OPEN,1);   double maClose1=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod...
Hey Everyone,Would have a question if someone could please help me.On the left side of main dashboard is Market Watch menu. Here is a list of all trading symbols (trading assets) available to trade, regardless of type of financial instrument, e.t. stock, material, etc. I have there everything...
  Simple EA  (1)
I started to learn to code but I suck at it totally.  I am trying to code an EA that enters a trade above (below for sell) the candle that changed color (babon candles based on babon slope indicator), and reverses the trade if the price goes below that candle inside x amount of candles. Can anybody...
Hello, Newbie question: I have an expert that output some messages (with Print()). I let it run more time and I observed that the outputs in Message Terminal are not saved in log file. I also observed that this output is, I think, fixed number of lines or storage space as older messages disappear...
  Help bug in code  (1)
{       for(i = 0; i < limit; i++)           Spread1[i] = (iClose(FirstMarket, 0, i-1) - iClose(FirstMarket, 0, i))/(iClose(FirstMarket, 0, i));                                     } HelloI am trying to additionne all the returns in an indicator but I have somme difficulties.I did the first...
  On Init  (5)
Hi, one question, i noticed that when I ask to do an operation OnInit()...it does the operation when the EA starts, but also when I just change the Timeframe, from 1 minute, to 5 and so on. Is it possible to ask him to don't do the operation in case I want to change the timeframe?
I've read a zillion forum threads and there seems to be long and complex discussions over how to calculate in MQL4 an answer to this question: "If I want to make $50 in 100pips on a given trade, what lot size should I use? -- OR -- "If I want to make $50 at 0.5 lots on a given trade, how many pips...
  New PolyFit Tools  (21   1 2 3)
Hi, in this thread I plan to post some my PolyFit tools which you can't find somewhere else. PolyFitRSI is the first RSI which works in fitting mode(FitMode=0) with projection (ProjLength > 0). Besides, this kind of RSI gives us more clear picture of OverBought/OverSold Zones. Updated version posted...
Anyone wrote script, which I can see somewhere, which can export past bars ( 1 month for example ) but with RSI+SMA etc ? Is it possible to do this
can anyone help me convert is7n trend.mq5 to .mq4
Testing an EA in Strategy Tester. I am setting up pending BUYSTOP or SELLSTOP orders. When the order price for the BUYSTOP is reached the order is executed as expected (see code snippet)          price=(H+(1*EApips));          lotsize=0.1;          Initbsl=(price-(InitSL*EApips));...
Hi all, i have one question about manage multiple orders. Example: My EA (MQL4) is open one order BUY and five odrers BUYLIMIT below the first one at invervals 50 point one by one.  When the price exceeds the TP of the first order, we close all pending orders but if the price does down we modyfing...
Hi all, I hope someone can assist me with this issue: I am having trouble  getting my customised indicator to work on the MT4 of this new platform that I signed up for. I can implement it but some key indicative lines are missing. I looked up and i think their MT4 is build 1065.  Can someone please...
Hi guys. I am currently struggling with a little problem and I hoping someone can help please. I am currently coding a very simple indicator which returns an arrow on an MA cross. But I would now like to include a time filter to the indicator. I would like for the indicator to only be active during
Hello all,  Ive been trying to code a simple SMA crossover where positions are opened and closed based on the MAs crossing over. Ive found a helpful youtube video which i copied some code from which develops and EA that is indeed an SMA crossover. Unfortunately it does not open or close positions....
  Event Click  (3)
Hi everyone, is possible create a click Whit button in the graph and also have a click in a specific location on a web page?
I'm going to choose the last deal. As shown below, the profit and loss of all transactions will be shown. I choose the last transaction, and I want to see the gain of the transaction, but where should I fix it? for(int i = HistoryTotal()-1; i>= 0 ; i--)   {   if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS...
Soon after the loss occurs, the order will go further and further losses will occur. After the loss, I want to place an interval between the following order Can you tell me where the problem is? Even if I use it, it does not make any difference when I are not using it....
Hello everyone, Why is there such a big difference? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|   MQL 4                                                          |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+double  iADX(   string       symbol...
Hi  I want to use an Indicator in my EA , the indicator does not draw any line and just makes Comments . How can I take the information from the comments ?
I have written an ea that activates at 8 am new york time.  It looks back at the previous 7 am hour candle.  Using this candle the ea sets the buystop 7 points above the 7 am high and a sell stop 10 points below the 7am low.  It sets the sl at the high and low of the 7 am candles.  This ea has been...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have been reading this forum for a while but just signed up to it today (so.. Hello everyone!). A little about me: I have been programming in C language for the equivalent of about 13 years of experience. When I started skimming through the get-rich-quick marketed EA's, I decided to start