MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 428

i want to Post image online in MQL5 Charts service and get the link by code (MQL4).  its Possible ?
Hi guys, Im writing this EA, checked forum and article topics, but still get this nasty error. Can you help me? if (incremental_trail== true ) { for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++ ) { OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_TRADES ); if ( OrderMagicNumber ()==magic) { if ( OrderType ()==
void counttrades() {//----   int      total=OrdersTotal();               if (total==0) openedtrades=0;   else {      for (int i=0; i<total; i++) {         if (!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)) continue;         if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol())...
HI. Why there is different between value? the value calculated by coding in EA and using iCustum are equal, but the value by indicator add to chart , is different. ============================================================================================ why ? i think: the correlation indicator (...
I want to count assumeGive numbers as bars in sequence.A B C D E F G H I J Ksuch asWhen A bar closed in Bollinger bands, then B is closed out Bollinger bands are counted as 1.When bar D is closed in Bollinger bands, the next bar is E, the closing price outside Bollinger bands is 2.This is going on.I...
Hello Dear, I am planning to use a Bot, it gets the signals ( Arrows ) from MT4 using the indicator "1". I want to use indicator "2" instead but the bot does not recognize the signals and nothing happens when they appear. So please, kindly I need your help editing "2" using the triggers or what
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function                                   |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int OnInit()  {   magic=MagicNumberGenerator();   Print("MagicNumber is ",magic);...
i just like it to open 1 order when an arrow is given immediately. not every tick or every new bar. just 1 trade. I have used icustom() function to merge indicator and expert advisor. and its work fine. but when indicator will give any arrow , then immediately i want to place trade. For that I coded...
Hello everyone and sorry for my English, I'm starting to program in mql4 and to do a simple and on the crossover moving averages. The problem is that the ea does not open positions, opens them only if I delete Lastfastmovingaverages, lastmediummoving etc. .. and I leave only those on the current
Hello there, I'm trying to build an EA based on breakouts. I want it to open a buy order whenever the price is above the 30 day high and the RSI is below 70, and a sell order whenever the price is below the 30 day low and the RSI is above 30. This is the code that I've written for it, but for some...
Hi, After successful backtesting I launch my EA to live trading. If a long or short condition is TRUE, it will go long or short first and then set the ST and TP by using the OrderModify(). My code look as follow: ...extern double SL_prozent = 0.5;extern double TP_prozent = 5;......
Hello everyone, Today I started using the strategy tester on my EA program. The results must be wrong, or at least totally misleading.
Hello, i've correctly created a fibo retracement tool with these instructions : #include <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsFibo.mqh>CChartObjectFibo myFibo;//....int OnCalculate(//.... myFibo.Create(0,"myFibo",0,t1, p1,t2, p2);//....} Now i want to add a new 0.1 retracement level in it.But this instruction...
I would like to send user id and password to a website and validate it, and in response I would like to get user account no to validate in the code.   string str="Login="+login+"&Password="+password;    //--- Create the body of the POST request for authorization    ArrayResize(data...
  uninit reason 9  (3)
Expert removes on restart how to solve this in MT4
  Inquiry on Trailing Stop  (14   1 2)
Greetings! I would just like to ask if the following code: if((TrailingStop>0)&&(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>MyPoint*TrailingStop)&&(OrderStopLoss()<Bid-MyPoint*TrailingStop)) is will have a similar effect to this: if((TrailingStop>0)&&(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>MyPoint*TrailingStop) and this:...
Hi, I've formatted my PC and reinstalled MT4. Now I don't see the VPS associated to my accounts in the terminal (I had a MQL5 VPS associated to each account). How can I make them appear again? Thanks
Hello, The simple code below: void OnTick(){   if(OrdersTotal()>0) return;      if(iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_M1,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0) > 70)   int x = OrderSend(NULL,    OP_SELL,    0.01,    Bid,     10,   0,    Bid-3*Point*10); //using 5 digits broker} it is a very simple code note that it ONLY accessing the 1...
hello my friends, may you help me please? am trying to back test an EA but there is a problem and i don't know how to solve it, it always opens fixed lot 0.1, i tried everything to change it but nothing changed, i tried all installed EAs, changed fixed lot to 0.01 but it still doesn't work. changed...
Hi there,I want to bind an indicator to several accounts. I found a lot of solutions for expert advisors. Does anyone know how to do it for an indicator? Thanks
[Deleted]
suppose, Broker offers 260 instruments . Each instruments got 7 time-frames which i want to scan for.(5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080) for each intruments & each timeframes, i need to save info like : bool  Trading_allowed_on_M5 = true;  Im currently using an array string symbol="";int chartPeriod;bool...
I intend to feed my own one day's worth of tick data in to MT4 and run my expert adviser on that data only, Please advise on how it can be done? Local time       Ask     Bid    AskVolume       BidVolume23.04.2018 00:00:00.089 GMT-0000        151.062 151.047 1.25    1.2523.04...
I am trying to put a comment on a chart for the profit or loss of the last trade for the chart the indicator is on. I have brought some programming together, but it just gives a zero value. I probably need to tell it what trade / currency pair to look at. Not sure how, or if needed. I have all my...
Hi, i'm trying to test my strategy on more exotic pairs like EURSEK or even NZDCAD (which isn't that exotic) but for some reason, no trades end up being triggered even though when i print the output i can clearly see my conditions are being met. the same EA works fine on other more standard pairs...
Hello,The graphical objects of the standard library look really small on a high res display (header, radio buttons etc). Is there any easy way to scale the things up or this has to be handled in a custom way?
Dear gentlemen , May I seek your assistance and technical expertise help ? My Android mobile phone MT4 Build:1120 (24 Apr 2018) I recently upgraded from previous version  I am not able to filter the message according to keyword since I upgraded to this version from 24 Apr 2018. e.g. I like to...
Hi Is it possibel to add 2 or more EA to the same chart, if yes how ? Regards Michael
I don't know why this happens, but it's really annoying. My buy and sell functions are the following: bool Compra()   {   StopLoss=Ask - Pips()*25;   TakeProfit=Ask + Pips()*50;   int TicketNuevo=OrderSend(NULL, OP_BUY, 0.025, Ask, 10, StopLoss, TakeProfit, NULL, MagicNumber, 0, clrNONE);...
According to MT4 description, prev_calculated should be the same as rates_total after the first run of indicator. However, I found that prev_calculated becomes 0 again in the forth tick, and then all rest are same as rates_total. Why this happens? Is it expected to be the same as rates_total after...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone! This website has been super helpful as I'm very new to coding. But there's just one thing I could not figure out myself, I really appreciate if someone can assist me. I am trying to create a trailing stop system based on the AccountProfit() values within the trading period of a single...