MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1505

Hello I look for an expert capable of crossing(spending) several orders (pyramiding) manually in the tester of strategy I have it a who does not allow to cross(spend) several orders has the time ( EA trade simulator ) Thank you The trade simulator goes to the expert, the rest in the script ps...
[Deleted]
I don't mean the one that comes by default with MT 4. I need one where I can actually visually see the 'crossover' happen between the SLOW MA and FAST MA. Its frustrating that MT4 does not come with this basic indicator in there software. Appreciate the help. ~ Amran
[Deleted]
I have written a custom indicator, and referenced it in an EA using iCustom.  The indicator gives out a reading of either +1,-1, or 0, depending on market conditions.  A new reading is given on every tick.  I'd simply like to tally up the +1 readings and tally up the -1 readings and see what the...
I need these indicators to HenryFX, because I have the EA, but doesn't work without this two indicators. HenryFx_Indicator1.mq4 or ex4 HenryFx_Indicator2.mq4 or ex4 Thanx
See picture. Is it possible to have an indicator draw truly vertical (zero rise time) from buffer data, as indicated by the red overlay? Note the chart is fully zoomed so there is one bar pr. V-division. I'm not sure about this as it would kinda imply BOTH 0 and 1 for the bar in question... Have...
Run the following simple "expert advisor": int start() { Print("Weekly iMA = ",iMA("EURUSD",PERIOD_W1,2,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,0)); Print("Monthly iMA = ",iMA("EURUSD",PERIOD_MN1,2,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,0)); } You will get an output file like this: 20:12:57 Test EURUSD,M1: loaded...
  6 in 1
indicator 6 in 1.
I have this idea where I want the EA to call a url to get a string to parse for operation of the EA... is there a way to do this in MQL? Thanks C
I want to bring up a dialog when there is a key press with EA is running. Is it possible to do that? Any help will appreciate.
hi, i have little problem with ea. I want buy first transaktion for example 0.1 lot for long: if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) Now if profit in this transaktion will be for example +20 pips and (Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) i want buy next 0.1 lot. I have been trying this since 2 days and already i don`t...
[Deleted]
I'm having problems with my back testing to debug this code. I want my EA to stop trading Thursday night a couple hours before Friday starts and not trade on Fridays. In visual mode I can see it is not working. It will some time quit at 22:00 Thursday and resume at 23:00 and then continue to trade...
[Deleted]
  Do they pay taxes on profits?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Well, here goes. I just started to understand all this stock trading. I set up Metatrader, I'm duping the graphs, learning the basics. So the question is: Well, you made a profit somehow. You withdraw the money from the account, transfer it to a bank card... Here it is in the form of papers in your
Deutschen support und Hilfe bei der Programmierung findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de auch ein Benutzerhandbuch findet man auf dieser Seite für den MetaTrader alles auf Deutsch. MetaTrader Auotmatisierter Handel
[Deleted]
I am looking to purchase software that screens for candlestick pattern setups in all timeframes. Any suggestions
Hello. I'm in trouble to understand what exactly the function/operator POINT exactly do, specially when it comes with MACD EA and/or Ticked-Modify programming instruction/function POINT. Thanks
[Deleted]
hi experts, is it possible to use the Send Order Dialog (right click on chart/trading), to place an order so that this order is written to logfile but not send to broker ? is there an alternative where i can grap orders initiate by send order dialog (script, ea, etc. ) ? thank you in advance
Non-dealingdesk brokers like IBFX are less fussy about this but even they have a limit. Would an average of 1 order pr. minute be too much? Some input on this would be great as I have a strategy that looks very good, but it produces about 1 order of some kind every minute.
[Deleted]
hello experts, it is possible to create/define custom dialogs that can be raised within a script ? (found nothing about in the Book section) thank you
[Deleted]
Hello I prepared a software in C# for reading and writing files which are used to communicate with my expert advisor. This is a sampple code part: f = new FileStream ( "ExpertSave.txt", FileMode .Open, FileAccess .Read, FileShare .None); if (f.CanRead) { StreamReader S = new StreamReader (f); int...
[Deleted]
  expert stopped  (22   1 2 3)
hi fellas, first of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in "expert jornal"2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: expert stopped 2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: dll calls
[Deleted]
  Predicting championship results  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Anyone can make their own predictions at the end of the championship. Leave your predictions: Participant and profit. Profit with an accuracy of 10k or... My prediction artall 180 k
Hi all. I'm probably just dumb, but I still can't think of a scheme to hedge to avoid a margin call and come out of the situation better than at the time of the decision? I don't know how to do it. I am tormented by this gap in my education for a very long time ... But nothing comes to mind. Here's
  ea haba
gbpusd -> tf = m15 eurusd,usdjpy,gbpjpy -> tf = h1
[Deleted]
Created my own custom indicator - functionX.mqh and it works fine on EA but when I tried to graph it using indicator buffers, there is no graphs. Are there any limitations to how complex functionX can be because when functionX is written as double functionX(int i) { return(High[i]); } it works....
  Interesting article  (116   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
The Renaissance Man 18:52 Author: Kiwi Bird Published in Computerra magazine #8 dated 25 March 2008 h2 {font-size: 12px;} A year and a half ago in a great review.analytical article of "Computera" [L. Levkovich.Maslyuk, "Automattorg: Digital traders overtaking squirrels?" ], devoted to
[Deleted]
Hello I know that trailing stops are executed on client machine. I wanted to know, on every change of trailing stop, if OrderStopLoss() changes or not. And if on every thick, it changes or have an interval of for example change every 5 pips. I need it because I'm copying StopLoss levels to a third...
[Deleted]
Hi. I am looking to create a very simple alert that sounds when the Meta Volume candle closes below a certain level. Looking for an alert that will sound when the volume candle closes below 4 on one minute chart and below 50 on a 5 minute chart. Can anyone point me in the right direction on...
[Deleted]
I am really interested in Fap Turbo as an EA, but not until I know that it is safe to run on my system. Has anyone out there seen the source?
[Deleted]
Hello every body! I want the indicator which shows on chart the currentbar(CandleStick)`s info, such as Open price, High, Low, Close prices.Remember not previous, just current bar`s information. thank you! Joldas.
I am using the same EA on several different charts. I am also using trade context monitoring via Global variables and RefreshRates() to update predefined variables. However I am still getting Error #129 returned occassionaly. Can anyone tell me why the following piece of code does not always give...