Do they pay taxes on profits?

Well, here goes. I just started to understand all this stock trading. I set up Metatrader, I'm duping the graphs, learning the basics.

So the question is: Well, you made a profit somehow. You withdraw the money from the account, transfer it to a bank card... Here it is in the form of papers in your hands. The government expects to collect income tax on your profits. Right?

Why do you ask? Because trading at the stock exchange is a sudden thing. Today you are sitting with a hundred quid, and tomorrow (or not even tomorrow, but in 10 minutes - you hit a favorable trend and you have two-three-five-ten ... Thousands of dollars (and then you can't hit it again and you lose it all, but let's not talk about sad things). So multiplying some amount of money several times over is possible.

Do I have to declare it somehow? I might want to buy myself a limousine, and the men in civilian clothes will ask about it. Along the way, I have another question: The golden dream of all loafers: you have, for example, a million dollars, you put it in a Swiss bank, you earn interest, and it turns out that you also make a profit. Is it declared somehow?

The question is, how long do you think it would take to get rich on such exchanges? Or else you will think, "Well, another boy bunny put on rose-coloured glasses. I'm in my thirties and I'm very distrustful of everything. I foresee your comments like, "You get that thousand bucks first, then we'll see." I could say that to myself. I just think that my post will be seen by people who have either faced this problem or know the accounting and legislation. In the forums I could not find anything, and I do not even know what keywords to look for.

Thank you

voverrr >> :

..I don't even know what keywords to look for...

Don't be original in your choice of keywords, keep it simple: TAXES

1. if you deposit in a bank, the banks are usually tax agents and pay the tax for you.

2. Withdrawal from Wm equates to securities transactions => in case of profit, you have to pay tax.

3. Earnings and withdrawals from exchangers are also subject to tax.

Tax for individuals is paid once a year 13%.

voverrr писал(а) >>

. On your profits, our state expects to collect income tax. Right?

And don't even question it, citizen!

That's a strange question you're asking!

Very strange.

How do you calculate, in purely technical terms, the profit or loss made in forex?

I could understand your concerns about taxes if you were a US citizen...

BARS, have you withdrawn a lot of vmz for you to talk about taxes?

BARS. Have you withdrawn a lot of vmz transfers yourself so you don't have to worry about taxes?

My experience when withdrawing foreign money tells me that one can sleep peacefully (while the turnover was even higher than the withdrawal).

sabluk >> :

I could understand your concerns about taxes if you were a US citizen...

BARS, have you withdrawn a lot of vmz for you to talk about taxes?

BARS. Have you withdrawn a lot of vmz for tax reasons?

my experience when withdrawing foreign money says - you can sleep well (i.e. the turnover was even higher than the withdrawal).

For Wm, I said based on information I read in the rules ... it is the same as for central bank transactions.

Dear! You know we live in Russia where half the laws are upside down. :)

With Wm you will live in peace, if the transfers do not exceed 600k RUR, when the transfer is 600k, the bank will inform the authorities ... :) :)

In the not too distant future, when the money on the net will be reported to the authorities ... :)

P.S. You may or may not pay here, but they will get onto you for sure :)

Sabluk

Well, who would have thought that people here would also be concerned about paying taxes! The only difference is that the Pindos are proud of it, while I am interested in it... Given the national peculiarities of the penitentiary system, they should cover their buns)))).

BARS

And with webmoney, the problem so far is not how to withdraw, but how to enter. I got this account, tried to put a fifty euro deposit in it, through these "enter number" feeders, you know, in the shops that are everywhere. And shit, it didn't go to my wallet. Number of a purse - all correctly specified, I call technical support - they rryt now problems at transfer of money, wait for day or two, all will correct. Well, a week has passed, and bobel still no. And I've already lost this check. That's it now. So the first losses from stock trading are already there.

Is this system provider-dependent? I can't seem to get a certificate or anything.

I would have deleted this thread.

who really really need to know will go and consult with a friend of the inspector or the chief accountant or the lawyers or who knows who else

you would think that if it turns out that you will have to pay taxes and pay a lot of it will stop you having a profitable trading system

As always, 1,000 pieces of "good advice" (here especially from Bars).

voverrr, go to a lawyer who deals with business registration or an accountant who deals with tax reports, pay a fee for the consultation and sleep well.

Reason: