MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1504

[Deleted]
Dear all, I am new to forex, new to metatrader, mql4 and currently exploring everything! :) A have a questions in mind and hope someone could give me an answer whether it's possible. Assuming I am trading 1:1 ratio (i.e., no leverage at all) and using expert advisor to do all the trading: Is it...
[Deleted]
As I am very new to fx, I would like to open an account and trade with real money. Is it possible to start with as little as one hundred dollar? If so do I use the open new account feature on the trader to get started? Thanks for any advice. WGRW
[Deleted]
Hi, First, i'm sorry for my poor english, and i'm a newbie in MQL4. I'm making an EA, and I want to change the lot when an order is closed, depending of the order type, and the result (win or loss).I change the variable when closing, but the next order doesn't take the changed value, it takes the...
Hi, Has anyone a snippet of code that will achieve this? Thanks ergys1@yahoo.com
What for is testing mode for Expert Advisors and what for is the function IsTesting() ? How to switch Meta Trader into TESTING MODE ???
hi please how can i type that,, if the price now is higher than the high of he last candle
I wrote a simple Ea to send order when certain crirteria are fulfilled.In my codes are while operators used within another while operator and also some user defined function.The program compiled without any error,but the EA will not run,it will even hang the terminal.I tried run it on strategy...
[Deleted]
Can somebody recommend a forex broker that uses MT4 and tolerates scalping? I am looking for a broker with a spread 3 or less even during low-liquidity times such as night hours. My preference is a broker based in US, UK or Switzerland. I am scared to deal with unregulated PO boxes on small islands...
Hi, If there is somebody here interested in a strategy that looks very promising to me, I would be glad if you could create an EA of it. The Strategy needs much input, so I didnt test it manually, but would leave it to the EA program, to do the testing. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi All, How I can determine the last Close[0] of the current candle. When the current candle is closed completely. In my programm, i use the following code: Start_Time = Time[0]+Period()*60 - TimeCurrent(); if (Start_Time == 0) { Last_Close = Close[0]; } if (Last_Close < Close[1]){...
... for all here, and a new year with healt and luck, and lot of good trading-strategies :-)
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I made my EA and I would like to test it on 5M data . I have 5 min for period of few years. But when I start testing for all 2008 it uses mainly data form 01.oct.2008. That period from JAN to OCT are almost missed besides few days. This is some kind of scalping EA and he starts from...
[Deleted]
now when i try to open a buy or sell order, I get a pop up saying Off Quotes" What am I doing? How can I fix this?
Post entry EA to be automatically added to open positions of 3 lots. At a preset profit ( 25-30 pips), take 1 of 3 lots profit and move stop to break even + 1. At next preset profit (60-75 pips) take 2nd lot profit. The final lot to be closed manually. Ability to run multiple trades on any and all...
[Deleted]
HI, can some one please tell me how to get my EA to close my open position when the hourly bar closes... I want the open position to close when the hourly bar closes no matter how long it has been open. i have tried many things ... eg. if(Volume[0]==1) { OrderClose(......) return(0); } and I...
[Deleted]
need the best adjustment to moving average for GBP/JPY for 1H time fr am e
[Deleted]
Hi I am a fxpro metatrader platform users. I changed my pc and when I reinstalled my fxpro metatrder 4 platform and I opened a new account (obviusly I didn't remember my old pw) I didn't find under file- new graphics - between forex, CFD, Indexes, etc... the sub menu Futures that was the one I was...
Hello all.. im not a programmer, but i can understand some of the commands. The file attached is my EMA Indicator using new window. When i added my indicator to the MT4. It only shows one line, i need two lines so i can see the crosses. I'd really appreciate if anyone could help. :D
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone: Recently I started to learn MQL4 language but I am experiencing many problems inexpertly. One of them is as following: I tried to copy simpleopen.mq4 in Opening market order, Practical Programming in MQL$ of MQL4 tutorial. And I get 0 mistake and 0 warning when compiling the programming...
[Deleted]
Since 12/24, after an order was closed the system stopped making orders: MetaForex says it is FXDD issue. FXDD says it is not them, they hasve not changed anything, inclusing the spread. I cant find any reason why it wont trade, if anyone else had this issue and solved it, please advise as to...
Hello: I´ve  developed  an EA thats its  profitable,  but I think it  can be vastly improved. So,  I´ll apreciate If someone would like to work with me and improve it. please be  honest. thnxs Please contact me  at :  csbueno@gmail.com Strategy Tester Report Simple Profit EA MIG-Demo (Build 220)...
Hello: I´ve  developed  an EA thats its  profitable,  but I think it  can be vastly improved. So,  I´ll apreciate If someone would like to work with me and improve it. please be  honest. thnxs Please contact me  at :  csbueno@gmail.com Strategy Tester Report Simple Profit EA MIG-Demo (Build 220)...
[Deleted]
I am new to using auto pilot but its mainly does losing trades i have asked for my money back but they just ignore my request Can anyone advise how i can get it working as it should regards rick thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a system I trade using the Simple Moving Average (SMA), I know nothing about how to program it and am only new to metatrader. Through my own trading it can make around 1000 pips per month. If automated, thru my backtesting could make close to 2000 pips per month as you would...
i am a newbie to mt4 but i willing to learn, i read some books online and learn this function crossed(), like iscrossed = crossed(shortma, longma); etc. but i want to get to know deeper about this function where does it locate at, I just cant find it anywhere in the documentation, when i type that...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, Here's a part of my code. Can someone check to see if there's a mistakes? void ManageClose ( ) { if ( MaximumRiskPercentage > 1000.0 ) MaximumRiskPercentage = 1000 ; if ( gi_304 > = gi_136 & & AccountProfit ( ) > = 0.0 ) CloseAllTrades ( ) ; if ( gi_216 & & ! gi_380 ) gd_unused_280 =
[Deleted]
I have the FAP Turbo EA MetaTrader installer and Scalper Strategy set to false for the EURUSD M1 EA and experiencing large losses on the demo acct. Any ideas of what else I ought to be setting ? I've copied the history on the account and you can see the losses experienced on 12/12/2008 EURUSD and...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie in mql coding, though I can recognize some codes. Here's what I was unable to code and I need help. Example: An EA can't be used during volatile time. [Price that skyrocket or drop more than 50 points in 5 minutes.] When enabling an EA, you need to analyze the chart and make sure...
[Deleted]
How can I get the minimum spread of trading points of each trade sever at the terminal of MetaTrader? And the scalp method is forbidden by some trade servers. How can I know? I wonder how the traders judge the scalp method. I am not familiar with computer programming and can anyone give me a net
Hi Everyone. I am developing an EA that is to accept encrypted strings and then decrypt whilst running. Is there a library or dll out there that is freely available that I can call to perform the decryption? Thanks in advance. C