Forex Auto Pilot does not trade

Since 12/24, after an order was closed the system stopped making orders: MetaForex says it is FXDD issue. FXDD says it is not them, they hasve not changed anything, inclusing the spread. I cant find any reason why it wont trade, if anyone else had this issue and solved it, please advise as to solution. Thanks

if you send us the strategy we can evaluate what the problem is. post in mql4.com or email it to info@fxrequest.com

6084476 wrote >>
Since 12/24, after an order was closed the system stopped making orders: MetaForex says it is FXDD issue. FXDD says it is not them, they hasve not changed anything, inclusing the spread. I cant find any reason why it wont trade, if anyone else had this issue and solved it, please advise as to solution. Thanks

There could be two possible reasons:

1. Forex Auto Pilot is a scalper and works only when the current spread is tight. Recently, many forex brokers increased spreads due to low liquidity in Holiday markets.

2. It is a demo version that is designed to be expired after a certain # of days.

I have accounts with many brokers of different spreads. If you send me the ex4 file (gpwr9k95@yahoo.com), I can check it on my accounts. Or, you can try opening an account at a different broker yourself to see if it still works.

Reason: