16000 pips per week: Neural Network Programming

Hello People

I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12 months to learn how I do it?

I attach a graph from MetaTrader to show that I am not lying. The first part of the graph where the drawdown occurs was when I tried other strategies and signal services etc. When I was down to $3200 I changed back to "My Way" and got back everything that I lost plus $50. The only losing trades were when I closed some trades because I cannot watch so many screens. That is around 419. The pip value right through was $0.10.

sounds pretty interesting, can't wait to know more about this trading style..

please test 2008.01.01 - today.

Bokkie:

Hello People

I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12 months to learn how I do it?

I attach a graph from MetaTrader to show that I am not lying. The first part of the graph where the drawdown occurs was when I tried other strategies and signal services etc. When I was down to $3200 I changed back to "My Way" and got back everything that I lost plus $50. The only losing trades were when I closed some trades because I cannot watch so many screens. That is around 419. The pip value right through was $0.10.

Do you want program EA? I will do it for free. fx.ledzep@gmail.com

Mehmet:

please test 2008.01.01 - today.

How can I test it over that period if there is nothing to test. It is the way I trade real time.

Bokkie 

Why don't you explain the strategy to us, maybe someone could figure out an idea to automate it somehow.

Slami:
Bokkie

Why don't you explain the strategy to us, maybe someone could figure out an idea to automate it somehow.

I think this is the holy grail. Only made 2000 pips today, but I was out of the office a lot.

I need a mathematician to model this thing.

Regards

Bokkie:

I think this is the holy grail. Only made 2000 pips today, but I was out of the office a lot.

Regards

Describe the process in detail and I can code something up for you

He did descibe his method...

"I use no indicators, just intuition."

phy:

He did...

"I use no indicators, just intuition."

lol

Bokkie wrote >>

Regards

If you look at charts with no indicators you are reading PA (price action). Maybe you have a natural talent for it. Even if you can't translate your style into clear rules, there are probably some general ideas, something you pick here and there in the charts. Starting by creating variables to represent your "picks" may allow you to build a learning algorithm to emulate your style. A very challenging task, but can be done.

I don't visit this forum too often (does it have an option to notify when a reply to a thread you have posted in is posted?)

Reason: