MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1390

Sorry for that title, but im trying to get some attentions :) Well, first of all, I would like to say thank you to all of you who commented on my last post regarding my previous EA (Previous Post). It's been a week since then and I coded a new strategy.. It might seem a lame job for you, but for me...
[Deleted]
I am new to Forex and I am beginning to like Fibonacci. I am wandering if someone with experience would suggest me some indicators to add to fibonacci retracement to be be able to make more accurate trading. Thanks to all.
[Deleted]
  Hi & lo error  (6)
Hi all i want to get highest and lowest price of day before i use double HH= (iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_HIGH, 1, 1)); double LL=(iLowest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_LOW, 1, 1)); and tried double HH= (iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_HIGH, 1, 0)); double LL=(iLowest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_LOW, 1, 0));...
[Deleted]
I am looking for an MTS that gives 20% a month, with the ability to reinvest every month
[Deleted]
Hi~ I've got a simple problem for using the function DoubleToStr(). Just don't want to get this again ... Source>> //---- double D1 = 1.2345; string S1 = DoubleToStr(D1,3); double ND1 = StrToDouble(S1); Print("## DoubleToStr Test 3 ##"); Print("D1 : ",D1); Print("DoubleToStr(1.2345,3) : ",...
[Deleted]
  Need some advise  (6)
I do have a custom indicator that uses . Generating a buy or sell signal. My Question is how to pass the value of variable 'flag' either 1, 0, or -1 generated in my Custom Indicator to my EA? iCustom returns the currency value of the indicator, but I do need only that the generated flag status is...
One or two questions about arrays, if someone would have the kindness to suggest answers. The doc is fairly economical on the subject. I could write code to find and test but it all takes time .. When one creates an array, what is its default ArraySetAsSeries status? Are my embellishments to...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am looking for someone who can code an EA with Money Management for me. Requirements are quite simple and should not take too long to code it. Message me if you are interested. Payment via Paypal. 50% payment half way through and rest at the completion. Regards The_One
[Deleted]
Just try manual is in Russian and i could not understand
[Deleted]
There must be a place. I couldn't imagine that its going to be within a thread on here... where do we put all this information that must be so valuable for you guys?
  mt5 setup error!  (4)
The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.dll (but there is PSAPI.dll in \system32\ folder)
Hi, I want a script that enters the market after X pip (like 25pip) and leave the market at X+1pip+spread or at X-50pip+spread. The script should be able to take both long and short positions. I also want it to enter and leave the market on negative trend, is shall not react on a negativ trend...
[Deleted]
Dear Fellow Traders, Everyone related to Stock Market is always focused on thegoal of how much they can make buying/selling a stock, they forget to concernthemselves with how much they risk loosing. Is it true that “The secret to great wealth in the stockmarket, is not big gains; its small losses”...
hi everyone does anybody have a simple piece of code that I can insert into my EA that will: 1. scan all open positions 2.determine if trade has reach predefined sl / tp 3. close trade accordingly btw, Im a ex cobol programmer and still new to mql4 thanks
Hi I see that mql4 has ArraySort and ArrayBSearch but all these only work on the firstdimension. Here is an example array and what I want to accomplish array[0][0] = 100; array[0][1] = 1; array[1][0] = 400; array[1][1] = 2; array[2][0] = 200; array[3][1] = 3; I want to get the highest value 400...
Now is the perfect time to start a new MQL5 / Forum.....Very little of what's here on MQL4 will be of any value in MT5
[Deleted]
guys and girls I am novice programmer and would really appreciate some help. I am trying to close an order if certain conditions are met using the following code if (orderopen == 1 && OrderType() == OP_BUY && FMA < SMA) { CloseOrder(); } using alerts I notice that...
Can someone please remind me how an EA can recognise the start of a new bar. Is it that if (Volume[0] == 0) // means start of a new bar
Hi, Just spotted a post regarding a Tetris game written in MQL5... Brilliant... SOmething to ease the monotony of "sideways days" :-) OK - The main reason for the post is this - I'd like to get my hnads on MQL5... Looks great... downloaded the tetris code & had a quick look. So much better than what
total  = OrdersTotal();    if(total<1)      {              if(isCrossed== 1  )//jezeli jeden to daje sygnal buy i zajmuje dluga pozycje                    {  //1                                  //preferowana cena zamkniecia,roznica,stop loss,take profit                        ticket1=...
Hi all: I am too new to MQL4 programming. Having problem with my program. I do appreciate if anyone can assist me. 1. I wish to find the before price of the current BID/ASK price. I do not know which code shall i use. Price_OPEN or Open[1]? The before price and BID price is within then same bar. 2....
[Deleted]
Can You add year period to MT5 ? I need year period!
[Deleted]
I use 'ALLFramesTrend.mq4(picture below)' on my trading. Sadly, this indicator's bar appears next chart bar as if there is on previous chart bar. For example, I want the indicator's bar appears point B(previous bar), but actually appears on point A(current(next) bar). -if current chart bar is A,...
[Deleted]
HI! When I use OrderSend it makes a lot of trades but I want to make only one per day, means that a trade to be done everyday. Tried different methods but no result. Please help.
  Question on genetic optimisation  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I decided to start optimizing the TS, but since there are a lot of parameters to optimize - 13, and the TS is designed for M1 and there are no more than 10 trades per month, I decided to use genetic algorithm and take the history for 1 month. At the first run the calculated time was more than 250
Visual Investors FX Club - Demo Statement The above summary shows the performance of the Visual Investors FX club's (ViC) demo account for the past 3 weeks (From the End of September to date). The Visual Investors FX Club is opening its doors to 10 more additional members. If you are interested...
[Deleted]
hi for example if i want to keep the value that my position is closed and use it later what i shoud do? thanks
[Deleted]
Does anyone have a snippet of code that will remove orders based on a certain amount of time passing by? I know orders can have an expiration but I want my EA to remove an order after two bars on the 15 minute chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Daniel PS: I did try searching the forum
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anyone know if there is function to automatically populate the horizontal line description? I wrote an indicator to plot support and resistance lines based on extern manuially entered values. My goal is to populate the horizontal line description with "Alert_0" so the alerter indicator...
Hi everyone, Looking to buy in this scenario. The price has moved to the bottom of the last twenty days. This code being: (Ask<(Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,20,1)])). What I am looking for is the code, that after the price has reached this area, I wish to enter a limit order to buy two pips above...