MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1383

[Deleted]
I wrote a simple EA program. just one line code getting the current open order's ticket number and use alert to show it. Alert(Ticket); everything is fine so far. then I change it a bit and compile it. on my metatrader when I test it, I still only see "1" not " ticket is 1". seems like code is...
[Deleted]
I have a test.mq4 in d:, I compile it and generate a test.ex4 file. I wanna the test.ex4 could be copy to experts folder automatically. Is it is possiple, how can I do? Thanks!!
[Deleted]
I actually have my own autotrading system so I just need two simple programs that will 1. close the open position, and open a buy position using all the leverage - 50.00 2. close the open position and open a sell position using all the leverage - 50.00 3. set stops at 24 pips 4. set take profit at...
问题如下。 编辑如下代码的脚本文件 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                         test.mq5 |//|                                                 Copyright master |//|                                             http://www.fxvip.net...
[Deleted]
I pass a string to C++ DLL, and I have no idea why it always crashed. Anyone can help me. Thanks very much!! My MQ4 Code: #import "EaLog.dll" void EALOG_WriteLine(string); #import int start() { EALOG_WriteLine("111"); return (0); } My C++ DLL Code: void EALOG_WriteLine(char * str) {...
Hello to all, I have a code that does run without errors. Not saying it is profitable. It is just a code to practice with. The code was originally set up to only sell. This was done with the help of a others here. Thank you. I have flipped the code so as it will now buy. This action was done many...
[Deleted]
Hi. I trade forex on VT platform. Can someone explain me if is a possible setupthe MT4 that I can haw open for example 4 windows with 4 different charts on my3 PC screens? It is a possible? If yes how can I setup this? /on VT trader thispossibility exist but I thinking about switch a broker/ Thanks.
does anybody know how i can set up metatrader to display different charts on my pc. i have 6 monitors and would like different charts on 5 screens. do i need metatrader multi terminal? please tell me if you know regards
  multimonitor  (6)
Hi! I've just got my Mt4 demo account. I've got 3 monitors. Is there any way to put different charts on them? /time periods, pairs, etc/ Deno
Hello! I`m newbie on forex market. I`m trying to build my own EA, and I succeed but i have few question about some features... I trade on 5 different currency pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY and NZDUSD...on H1 timeframe. I want to implement some new features in EA, for example when EA open...
Hi, Does any one know where can i download this indicatos and buy it from. i have been looking for tickchart which can add indicators to the chart for ages, and i still haven't find any yet.
How can EA get market open/close datetime? Thanks!
Rosh/ Lenar and all Metaquotes Admins........... Do you speak/read/write English directly or do you translate?? I really am starting to think the Russian view and concept of Forex may really be the better way when compared to the NFA US....I'm very seriously looking at Russian brokers instead of US...
I am interested to have a kind programmer willing to help me to design an indicator to show the speed of candle formation. It could show also the average speed comparable to the previous ones and to its historical data. If the indicator also could shows the direction using a color indicator this
[Deleted]
I want to have multiple moving averages in one single window - not the price window. I see the property indicator can be separate window or chart window. How can I address a specific or a realtive window? Thanks much. dj947@yahoo.com
Hi all, my trading style needs a strict identification between market conditions. Would any help me to design indicator or if it is already present, please let me know Actually i have some ideas, Candle statistics such as the vertical distance were travelled by the candles the speed of the candle,...
[Deleted]
I am in need of a skilled MQL4 programmer to create an EA for me based on a very simple trading strategy. Because of the simplicity of the strategy I am only willing to pay no more than $100 USD. If anyone is interested in programming the EA for me please contact me at jammixmaster@aol.com...
[Deleted]
I want work with 2 different EA in the same account and in the same cross and in the same frame, how i can do for divide the order, i want work with different strategy and trailing. After opening trade how i can do recognize the orders originating from and different EA? and if i work in manual way??...
Hi, I wrote an EA that I want to be trading at a specific hours. The condition I was using was: if(Hour() > 8 && Hour() < 18) { // buy, sell etc } It seems never to go inside the brackets. Any ideas why? When I leave the condition out, trades are performed few times every hour so there is no...
is there an EA available to test Bill Williams Chaos system that uses 5 market instruments for trade, including Alligator, Gatorr, AO, AC, and so on. I know these indicators are available separately, but i JUST want to test an integrated EA if its already available.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Please how can i make my EA to enter and exit a position at any time,as long as the price is moving , instead of at the open of a new bar or candle.? thanks for your usual cooperation
How can I go back and check at what time my last order was closed and use that info on wheather I should proceed with my buy signal? OrderSelect (cnt, SELECT_BY_POS,): if(TimeCurrent() - OrderCloseTime() > timecheck) { Continue; } This doesn't seem to work, the orderclose time is printing as a...
I want to program functionality into an EA so that it can effectively abort, for example if there are no open trades. I tried return(1) rather than return(0) but that has no effect. Is there a "die and don't get reborn on the next tick" type of feature possible, or would I have to fall into an...
[Deleted]
  Annoying lags?  (5)
Hey! Ive been learned for weeks then wrote my first EA that is works great in tester, however the demo account is failing all the times. The thing is that it set to check for a certain Profit value, then stop the Order. Well, it does in the tester as it should, but something is definitely wrong with...
Just saw this book today. Robert Pardo "Developing, Testing, Optimizing Trading Systems for the Stock Trader". A book for those interested in seeing a normal, balanced approach to this difficult business. Unfortunately I can't attach it here, it's a big size. The link is
[Deleted]
When writing an EA we often need the values of indicators to base our decisions on. for the standard indicators we can easily use the built-in functions such as iMA, iFractals, iCCI, etc. For custom indicators I know of 2 ways: embed the code into your EA i.e. duplicate the indicator calculation in...
[Deleted]
Hi Im a total disaster in programming but I have a great idea of finding reversals, overbought / sold areas for entry points and a profit take (which is the hardest in trading) philosophy to reveal in exchange for a simple MA- based Alert system, i.e not Automated trading. The trading is still up to
I went to a forex preview & the coach show their fantastic live trade record. They use this indicator to see the daily trend. On everyday GMT0, we just need to see the bar's colour. Blue is long, red is short. We close position when change of colour. Life becomes very easy if we can only manage...
[Deleted]
There has been a critical error Time : 2009.10.26 16:03 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows Vista Professional 6.1 (Build 7100) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 6) Memory : 2097151/977644 kb Exception : C0000005 Address :...