MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1391

What's the best away to remove zeros (or any value for that matter) from a 1-dimensional array so that all the other data shifts down? For example, lets say I have the array: double array1[5] = {0,5,0,3,4}; and what I want to end up with is: {5,3,4} so that the new ArraySize is 3 and all the zeros
[Deleted]
Hello to all! My name is dra and im not a programmer but I really need something programmed for me and was wondering if any of you all have the time and would like to be helpful. What I need done should be simple but then again I dunno you guys have hard jobs! I respect all programmers because...
[Deleted]
hi! how to make a trade if the current time is 13:00? please help...
[Deleted]
Hello, I use a function in order to modify values in a array and i want ot return the modified array. Example : double userFunction(int A, double BufferValue[Size], double B) { double ModifiedBufferValue[Size]; //---- ... modify array value... //---- return(ModifiedBufferValue); } Is...
Hi all, i had a problem with my broker that is not a scam but friday quotes were delayed . Maybe saving quotes in a file with timecurrent and timelocal indexed on a atomic clock. What do you think about this
[Deleted]
  Simple Bug......  (5)
i have this indicator but the sound and the indicator don't work. If you compile it has an error. here is the code as well as the indicator.....I would be very grateful for your time as well as your solution. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hi, This runs OK, but in the experts tab of the terminal, there is a continuous stream of 'Divide by Zero' errors. Thanks to one and all for any assistance with this (< 8) //+--------------------------------------------------+ //|PipMaker v5 Neo Last Update 06-27-2007 01:05am |...
Okay, I trade with Forex.com for my forex investing. Here is my story. A few month back, I notice listings in my account dissapearring back and forth like it was being edited. And just this week, some of my winnings dissappeared without a trace. Is this emezzlement or what? The small embezzlement...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i use many parameters in my EA, and when i try to optimize the script using Genetic algorithm i get this error: "Too many passes for optimization. Please try to decrease optimized parameters amount or to increase parameters' values step." Of course i know it will take a lot more time to run...
Hi, anyone wanna modify this function a little ? Its a very useful tool for testing / debugging / visualizing stuff. Problem is that it places multiple Vlines at the same bar (typically on for each tick) and even a short testrun can result in thousands of lines ontop of eachother, which is very slow...
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if someone could 'read' this EA and tell me how it works? I am trying to learn how to read code so that I can also learn to write code. This one I find interesting when I back test but I can't figure out what entry signals it uses. Thanks
[Deleted]
I am writing a EA and test it on history date. I test EA many times and the AccountFreeMargin() function always return negative number now. How can I reset deposit to make AccountFreeMargin() function return initial deposit value? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi asking if can be done when getting BUY signal, open order Buy Ticket only after the price goes up 5 pips ( if signal is SELL and the price goes up 5 pips, not to open Buy Ticket) For Sell signal is in contrary. Thanks
This indicator does not work on a 4 decimal place MetaTrader account if I put it as 3 pips but if I use a 5 decimal place MetaTrader account and put 30 pips, it tracks the bar highs and lows to the nearest 3 pips. Anyone knows why? Thank you...
[Deleted]
Hello, When I put the following, "=MT4|BID!USDCHF" into an excel cell the USDCHF BID is exported successfully to excel. Is there a formula (or any other way) for the 60 period simple moving average to be exported to an excel spreadsheet? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul
  Automated Trading Championship 2007  (127   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
We are glad to inform that preparations for the Automated Trading Championship 2007have already been started and the contest will certainly take place. There is notvery much time left before it starts. At present, we are working at the Championship website, which we are planning tohave launched by...
[Deleted]
int Open_Position(){   double mystop = Ask-Stop*Point;       for (int pos = 1; Low[pos] > Low[pos+1]; pos++)   {      mystop = Low[pos+1] * (Low[pos+1] < mystop);   }      if (mystop > Ask-Stop*Point)   {      mystop = Ask-Stop*Point;   }      OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,mystop,0,"EA Order"...
I have an idea for an indicator that i have been kicking around. i was hoping a few members of this community would like to jump on the project. its an indicator that will illistrate areas of high support and resistance using channels, trend lines, fibonacci and pivots. post a replay if anyone...
[Deleted]
Today there was bad tick on UK100 at price 2545 in the daily chart when UK100 real price was 5150; My Expert Advisor read that signal. And executed the order based on that bad tick. My profit was $20.000 in 1 hour (see attached picture). But this should not have happened, since this is a data...
I hope someone out there can help me with my math problem.First of all I have zero math skills and don’t know the first thing about Trigonometry,Geometry and Algebra. What I have is a virtual grid that is 404.97 units long and 404.97units tall, with 0, 0 at the lower left of the grid. On this...
[Deleted]
  help me  (1)
hi i want the exact open and close time of newyork and tokoyo and london market in local time of each other. thanks
I have a comment in the top left that tells me the Daily ATR of the chart based on a 14 period average. How can I calculate how much the chart has moved in the last day or period of the chart (D1, H4, H1)?
  The dollar is getting stronger ???  (119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Gentlemen, do you think the dollar is strengthening against other currencies ... Or am I the only one who thinks so
Hi People, I have taken this code from the MQL4 reference manual and I always assumed it was working. I have found out today, it does not work on a different chart than the period specified. on the 15 minute chart is prints the value of the last days close rather than the highest high for the last...
[Deleted]
  Internet Delay  (3)
Hi i have internet delay between me and broker server (ping=950ms). How much does it hurt EA trading? anybody facing this problem? Thanks
[Deleted]
  please help  (2)
hi in my EA that use for eur/usd chart i need for example a data from gbp/usd chart like (iopen("gbpusd",period_h1,0) when wrote this order in if() operator can not execute that but when use in operation print() excution of that is ok. an unteresting that after compiling the error is zero but the
Please help me fix this code so that I may open Buy & Sell a the same time int start() { OrderSend(EURUSD,OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-15*Point,Bid+15*Point); OrderSend(EURUSD,OP_SELL,0.1,Ask,3,Ask-15*Point,Ask+15*Point);...
Hi, i am working on an ea, example i would like to set the Drawdown to cercent persent, then all trade close and take loss ? can any one please give me some hint or sample code.. Thanlks
I want to creat an expert adviser which opens buy and sell at the same time in the current price and close the operation for 15 pip sell and 15 pip buy, and when the first operation reaches the 15pip it opens at that price another buy and sell operation... thanx
[Deleted]
I put 3 pips of slippage A broker who works with 5 digits, as the slippage would be made correctly: 1/ tike=OrderSend("EURUSD", OP_BUY, lts, unoA, 3, 0, 0, " ", 1, 0, Blue); 2/ tike=OrderSend("EURUSD", OP_BUY, lts, unoA, 30, 0, 0, " ", 1, 0, Blue); thanks and greetings to all