MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 139

Hi, How is it possible that a trade was not automatically closed even if the price exceeded the TP dash line? I've been using the platform for quite some time and I've never experienced something like this before. Here's my chart right after I entered the trade and my chart just now
  Time Filter  (7)
HI i have this time filter and i want to close all trades when at the specified time but doesn't happen .... im doing something wrong .... the leaves the positions open .... i want all position close can someone help ? regards bool TimeFilter() { if (!UseTime) return ( true ); string
Hoping someone might explain in basic terminology, what it is you are actually giving metatrader permission to do, when you click on "allow DLL imports ". I checked the help topics and see plenty of references to DLL, but not the basic explanation I had hoped for thanks in advance
Hello, I'm trying to write indicator for drawing Hosoda Waves price targets ... it looks so simple but I can't do this. Does anyone has something like that? The main idea is: 1. A point: The trader click on the candle in the high/low wich is the "A point" (tip: the indicator automatically identify
Please help me add alerts to this holy grail indicator, <ex4 file deleted>
Hello everyone, someone have idea what is problem here? I am getting error 131 when I want EA to upload in the market, can someone help? can someone tell me what can I do? here is code: extern int Candle_size = 150 ; extern int MagicNumber = 999 ; extern string TradeComment = "" ; extern int
  unchange data  (4)
hi guys , i need to increase a char after that the bid price reach to some points (it dont do any thing when its 0 or 1) , but i defined it in global values and its equals to zero, but the problem is that i dont want it become 0 after i refresh the bot or change time frime. do u have any idea? how
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to select in an EA the first order opened in the current symbol (not necessary opened with an EA) to collect some information (OrderOpenPrice, StopLoss...) but i have some difficulties to code it with the function orderselect. Does anyone know how to do it ? Thanks for your help....
Do you, and if so how often do you reboot your production-level systems? So far, I've rebooted my systems every night. However I reduced this to a weekly reboot 2 weeks ago and had no problems so far. I'd be interested in your experiences - thank you.
The documentation says that WindowHandle() "returns the system handle of the chart window." There may be multiple windows open on a given symbol and period. If we call WindowHandle() with the Symbol() and Period() of the chart that the currently executing code is associated with (CI, EA or Script)
Hello, My code below does not seem to work. I am trying to increase my lot size every time a new order is placed and incrementally increase it as more order are placed. input double Lotsize = 0.1 ; input double Increment = 0.1 ; double FinalLots = 0; for ( int i = 0 ; i < OrdersTotal (); i++) {
Hello! I've been looking for a good thread about how to get the best quality backtest, but I didn't find it. There is a blog or something like that where I can find it? I get tickdata from some website, and I have imported this data into MetaTrader 4, but I don't know why, I can't test with this...
Hello, I didn't find in the description what to do if I din't want to set limit to slippage. I have to set just a huge number? Thanks
hello to all, I download MT4 by the below link: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download and install MT4, but MT5 installed on my computer, I don't understand what problem is??? How can I install MT4?
can't install the program. Have somebody same problem? ***
I keep getting unmatched data error and xxx generating errors in my jorunal. It doesn't want to place trades when my condition is met and when this occurs, how do I fix this? Thank you
I have problem while writing print function, whenever I tried to print it's does not work, but other functions are working fine alert and Comment. Even simple hello world programs is not working with print function
Hi all, I have an EA I have coded on MT4. I have started backtesting with strategy tester but am getting conflicting results when using the different testing methods. When using the every tick method it loses money but when using open price only it is profitable. Can anyone take a punt at why this
Hi all, This is a pretty basic question...... How do I move the T/P, S/L, B/E or T/S line labels from the left to the right hand end of their respective lines ??? I have been told that there is an MT4 function to do this but I just can't find it. Any help in identifying this function would be
Hello friends Is it possible to determine the lot size and the number of trades through the settings of the MT4 platform
Hello Can you explain me how is calculated the pip value in this indicator please : The indicator is this ATRprojection but I have only the ex4 file so i can't look into the code... Thank you <ex4 file deleted>
im trying to close half an order using the below code but it does nothing
i want to get barshift with optional date, is that possible using iBarshift
Hi, My EA uses grid trading . The problem I'm trying to solve is when AE sets TPs it is no more in control in which order those orders are being closed by a broker. I'm pretty sure there's a way to force those orders to close in a reverse order to one in which they were opened (seen such EA in
Good day, traders. I have a bit of a problem on my MT4 app. My objects and drawings won't delete. I'll delete everything, exit the app and when I open it, they're back and then some. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've even gone as far as changing brokers and the same thing happens. This
Dear fellow traders, i am will have a programmer create a dashboard with indicators and scanners for MT4. I would like to lease the dashboard on a monthly basis. My question is how can I end someone's access to the dashboard, once his subscription has ended ? kindest regards Peter D
  help fixing code  (5)
i don't know if this is the right place to post this request this indicator doesn't refresh automatically , i have to do it manually and i have to open the indicator and close it again on each bar formation , even simple right click and refresh doesn't work i attached a photo contains a before and
I would like to analyze various cryptocurrencies in MT4 with my indicators and then decide on a trade manually. Unfortunately, the MT4 brokers only offer very few crypto currency pairs. Therefore I would like to export various currencies from my crypto exchange (OHLC+V data in M1 or M5 TF). This
I want to set stoploss closer to open price when the position was opened for more than 120 min: So, I have this: for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {...