MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 140

I am not very familiar with MQL4, I am a Python programmer and I found this script on Google that export all the objects in the chart. I changed it so that it could also be used as an Expert, but the only way I could find it to run, for example, every 30 minutes is a time sleep. Is there a way to
Hello Everyone, I am newbee in as EA developer, I am trying to create an EA which should take only trade per crossover ,,,Unfortunately I am not able to code the EA in such way as required, Its just taking trades all the way ... Pls can some one guide me through this . Orders are executing but EA
  Repeat Trades  (5)
How can I ensure the same trade (using the same magic number) cannot be placed again until the existing one is closed
[Deleted]
This is the code I have SetIndexLabel(1, "MA " + TimeFrame + " First line"); I would like to add a number to the end of the MA line to disgusting it from other MA lines ------------------------------------- 5 (in the example the number 5) I added this code, and it almost works, yet not correct
Hi everyone, I am coding my first EA (so MQL4 newbie, but I have decent experience in VBA) and I need a way to distinguish existing positions (filled orders) from pending (unfilled) orders. I imagine there is a way to do this using one of the parameters of the OrderSelect() function, but the
Hi all. I've been reviewing various EAs on the MT4 marketplace but none seem to do what I am looking for. The EA should calculate the PNL on every tick and always maintain the max PNL value reached, name it MaxPnl. On every new MaxPnl greater than a threshold (e.g. $20 equity or 3 pips) it should
Can't figure out how to debug it. Someone has any idea? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 8-21EMAs Strategy.mq4 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Hello all I am working on an EA and I noticed when I am using OnDeinit() in my EA , it causes the EA to shutdown by timeout upon manual removal of the EA from chart and sometimes it automatically restarts the Mt4 terminal whereas when I am using the deinit() function in the same EA everything works
is there any one with "1-3 breakout indicator"? please help
This Tiny Piece Of Code Is Meant To Get The Highest Low And The Lowest high on The Chart (I Know The iHighest,iLowest , But The Get The Low And High Of The Candle With Highest High And Lowest Low , What I want Is To get The Highest Low Even If Its Not In The Highest Candle And vice versa) So I
Hello all... I hope you're having a good friday and weekend. I've been working on my EA, and honestly I'm having some problem with opening an order with OrderSend. I have decided to follow the approach of creating the order with 0 and 0 for stoploss and take profit. After that I want to modify the
[Deleted]
Hello I want to extract a decimal value ( for eg: I want to get 0.1234 from 15482.1234). Please advice me how to code it. Thanks and Regds mithetnme
Hello, I am trying to get the EA to create orders when the price moves x pips away from open order price and then use that price level to make the next trade based off that. I am trying to update 'LastPriceBuy' with the price from the newest order and only if price moves x pips away from that new
i am learning mql5 but when i use 'op_buy' or 'ask' it gives me this error . this is the code : int OnInit () { #property OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.01 ,Ask); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } this is the error: 'OP_BUY' - undeclared identifier DEMO8.mq5 12 24 if you can help me id
Trying to place an arrow/text if there is three consecutive bearish or bullish candles formed. Tried a couple of options, but unable to handle Arrow's position. Either too many arrows got painted or the location was at the wrong place. Also tried place text but no luck. #property copyright ""
I am not well verse in mql, recently pickup after got lay off so I tot why not. This is a code I mix and match //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| BuyStop105.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021
Hi guys, I have a cyclic indicator where the minimum and maximum values have been set to WindowsPriceMin and WindowsPriceMax. ... double max = WindowPriceMax (0); double min = WindowPriceMin (0); ... The problem occurs when I open the chart because the indicator is not visible while everything is ok
Hi. when I try to compile my ea ,I have the "unknown resource type" error. I use the code bellow in my EA: #resource "\\Indicators\\ForexTrend_TSL.ex4" I have this problem with the " ForexTrend_TSL "indicator. But other indicators are ok. I send this indicator too. I appreciate if someone test this
Hello I have the code below. I get a crossover from an indicator and open 1 order at a time. I want to also close the order when the indicator reaches the overbought or oversold area, (>50) but after it does so it opens and close Many orders. Can anyone help? void OnTick () { string signal= "" ;
  Please help  (2)
I had tried to write the ATR trailing stop EA code (MQL4) from "Orchard Forex" as below. Compiling the code was passing, but I could not run this EA actually. Please anyone make comments where are the possible mistake. input int InpATRPeriods = 10 ; // ATR Periods input double
Hello everyone, My EA is only opening SELL positions. I have the similar coding layout on my other EAs as well but haven't been able to figure out what's wrong with this particular one, since i don't see any error messages. Strategy Tester shows also no BUY positions being opened. The code is as
Hi My expert have problem when i test on strategy tester Horizontal line moving but on live chart not move i want moving like strategy tester , please can you fix that thanks
I have this code below which I am using to test trailing stop function. It works on some currency pairs and doesn't work in others. It's returning error code 0 (zero). I will be grateful if somebody can help me out. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
A trader gives investor password to investors, but the mt4 account only can see history of trades, cannot see active trades, all active trades are hidden to protect the trader (nobody can copy his trade to earn extra money outside). But I realize the trader hide the Equity too. I want to check the
  FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
I´ve modified some indicator to show in the chart window the signals provided by FX_Sniper´s_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger. Up and Down arrows are showed in the candle when the trigger line crosses the ErgodicCCI. Donwload both indicators in the same folder See picture for details. Warning: Signals are still
Ok so I have some offer from someone...they said it's an MAM EA, it has mql5 stat but in the mt4 when the trade running, it's completely hidden and visible when the trade is closed Is it normal? Can you really hide the trade
I want to buy MT4 trading platform . Anyone can help me ? How to purchase the MT4 trading platform
I am inviting a small number of like minded people to join with me to develop an interesting MetaTrader based Forex trading project. The scope of this project I have been experimenting with grid trading on and off for the last couple of years. Grid trading, particularly in Forex gets an
Hi there, does anybody how it is possible to obtain the scaling factor of system fonts? Especially with Windows 10 I have weird behaviour with the font sizes and especially with UHD displays. A normal fontsize of 9 or 10 results in huge texts which do not fit into any bitmap objects anymore....
Hi there, Is there anyone to trade with tradingview signal and how to get my MT4 API Key? Coz I wanna use Tradetron to trade with tradingview but I need to input my MT4 API Key, however I cant find my API Key Pls help thanks