MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1139

[Deleted]
You can start trading this minute. It will take you a few seconds to sign up with ACFX and you can start trading immediately. You are able to do so because ACFX allows you to fund your account with your credit card immediately. ACFX is part of the Atlas group which is a subsidiary of Atlas Bank
  The potential yield of the instrument.  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have made some simple calculations of currency movements (against the US dollar) on different charts (MN, W1, D1) for different periods: 120 months (last 10 years), 50 weeks (year) and 80 days (current year dynamics) Now you clearly see why e.g. the Australian and the New Zealander are called as
  3 line break  (1)
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change candlesticks, bars etc to a 3 line break?
[Deleted]
I use the attribute Open [] and iOpen but somehow it fails put multiple commands, this command on all other orders.Please help me Thanks
[Deleted]
OK....so I can get an EA to display text based on another indicator condition (MA cross, etc). But now I want to create an alert-like EA that basically says NO TRADING in red across the chart during the hour, but then turns green and says TRADE at exactly the hour rollover. For example, it is 8:09...
[Deleted]
I have only one computer, so could open one terminal. even if I have two accounts, how could I trade two EA on one terminal, simultaneously? Thank you.......
[Deleted]
I want to thank this site for helping people to build their trading strategy. I want an Expert Advisor on Absolute Strength Indicator. The rules: For long position when the bull(Not bull signal) moves from 4 to 5 open long position take profit of 20pips or 10pips stop loss 50pips For short...
hi, i have the phaenomen by alpari since days, that they simply cancel my orders with comment "Cancelled by Dealer". They been cancelled after many minutes. Is there an limitation i did not read about please?
Hello everyone, since awhile I have different versions from the sidus indicator on my chart. This indicator shows an arrow and gives sound alert and is based on ema crossing and RSI. The settings are: ema 18, ema 28, RSI 17 The problem now is that the signals are always coming to late or they never
[Deleted]
Can anyone pls help and suggest reasons why the /experts/log file would be empty on certain machines ? I have EA running on several different machines, and on 1 or 2 of them, the log file is either empty or does not seem to produce the same logging as I expect. Any ideas ? thx
[Deleted]
Hello! Im a total newbie, and I need a tip how to solve my (really easy) problem. I built a very simple EA in which, an open order is set, when in ADX indicator the Di+ crosses Di- from the bottom, and closes the order when either SL/TP is triggered, or Di- crosses the Di+ from above. The problem is...
Does it depend on which broker you have? Instead I have to set the limit and stop parameters with the Ordermodify-method, why?: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue); OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice()...
Is there a way to close a BUYSTOP or SELLSTOP via EA? If yes may someone please provide an example? Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am running MT4 on windows 7 with multiple monitor set-up (2x2 arrangement). I normally have the weekly, daily, 4-hour & 1-hour charts of a currency pair opened on each monitor. A strange behavior I notice is that I am unable to change the color of any draw tool lines drawn on the 2 upper...
  What's not the Grail?  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Out of 633 trades, zero losses... Isn't that the Grail? Gentlemen programmers ... :-)))
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone help me and make me a little indicator for MetaTrader 4. Itried to make anindicator that showsan arrow atthe intersection of parameter. Exactlythe same as thistool, anyone know? Thankyou very much. (ps: Sorry for my poor english) *Hereis the link ofthe tool i want in MetaTrader. http...
[Deleted]
  variations on the WOC theme  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Maybe someone will have a bright idea how to make grail at least approximately trade on the real as in the tester
Hello, I have a manual trading system. I need a coder who can make the system send emails whenever certain parameters play out. anyone who can do it plz contact me: wiz3@live.com. Looking forward to seeing you soon
Hello: Below you have my start function. The problem I am having with this Custom Indicator is that It apparently doesnt process in all the chart´s bars, but only in some bars before the present. It just tries to know if price is above, below or inbetween ichimoku cloud. If it is below it returns 20...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody....I'm newbie in forex trading...anybody can help me. I cant access the real account.how to setting the terminal window.Thanks
Hi, I am rather new to MT4 and I would appreciate any help with the following: I want to create a Close Location Value (CLV) Indicator . I want to access this indicator from a MT4 script by calling it as any other indicator such as iRSI or iMACD. In other words, call "iCLV" with input parameters
[Deleted]
I have received great feedback from this forum before, so I was hoping you guys could help me out again: I need to create a program in MT4 that would export to .csv,and ideally email, the pivot points (standard HLC) for each day on multiple currency pairs. I know MT4 has this capability, but I've...
Hi I am having a problem getting control over my MetaTrader platform. I got an indicator that a friend asked me to try to look at. Since I loaded it on the chart yesterday it seems to use all the CPU so that MetaTrader is effectively disabled. There seems to be no way to unload it. If you close
[Deleted]
Upto yesterday 11jul, ME working a-ok. Today, on starting do: Ctrl-H > fill in 'Find what' and 'Replace with' > tick 'Match whole word' and 'Match case' > click 'Replace All' btn. Nothing special, done all the time. It does as requested then freezes with the hour glass cursor; the Replace form still...
[Deleted]
I've seen a few posts on this, but none of the responses work for me. Lot of gaps, but let's stick with one...missing daily EURUSD data from Apr 7 2009 thru Jul 3 2011 (just over 2 years). I go to History Center (under Tools), hi-lite EURUSD and hit Download. Most of the data appears in this window...
[Deleted]
  Robot Forex EA  (1)
Hi all, I found this EA and I started to use it in my mt4 demo account. The problem is that it does not trade with less than 0.1 lot. Can any one explain how to modify the EA in order to trade with less than 0.1 lots? Thanks
[Deleted]
All - I am using CitiFX Pro (an ECN broker) with 5 digits. According to a post WHRoeder, I must send out a successful order first and then set my SL/TP. Is there any sample code that does this? I Keep getting an error code 130 when I set the SL/TP with the OrderSend() function. I would...
[Deleted]
when I tried to setup email alert, after I entered all info, and pressed the test button. I message appeared on the journal " Message failed, issue a STARTTLS commend first ", can anyone help ??
[Deleted]
Hi there I am new to MQL4 and MetaTrader which I really like. I am looking for any code samples of calculating the mean of set of prices within MQL4? I found this for a median. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7819 Does anything like this exist for calculating the statistical mean similar to this?...