MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1145

Dear Developers, Can the MT4 API work 2gather with ASP.NET (VB code) framework 2.0 and above? And will be using MS. Visual Studio 2005? Where and how to get the MT4 API and a reg. demo a/c? Thanks all Regards, Eugene
Hi, I wonder if there is any function or a smart way to clean everything that was retrieved/cached by OrderSelect() or any other function ? Something similar to RefreshRates(), something that will make me sure that next time I call OrderSelect it will return correct data and that in OrderTicket()...
[Deleted]
Hi - How do I generate a real-time stream of 1 hour candles (High, Low, Open, Close) on "EUR/USD"? What if I need 4 hour candles instead of 1 hour? What needs to change? Is there an indicator that already does this or do I need to create one myself?
ABS(((High-Low)/(Open-Close))*(Vol*(Open-Close))/1000... the meaning is not clear yet, but practically every following period works in 80% of cases...:-)) (divided by 1000 to get digits that are digestible and can be immediately covered by a glance)... What is it...either the inertia of a
How do I OverLay tick Chart on another offline tick chart? i.e. GBPUSD on EURUD - Tick Timeframe (Both Offline charts) I want to add the OverLayChart indicator on an offline chart i.e. !TickGBPUSD,M1 offline onto !TickEURUSD,M1 offline. The 2 indicator logtickdata and posttickdata, would create any...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I got tired of having Fibs on MT4 with levels that are not able to be modified individually... so I coded my own Fib which can have separate characteristics for each level... like different colors and thickness here is a pic of the completed indy : the question i have now is :...
hi did anyone have indicator that will draw horizontal line off last candle high and low ?
  Alpari's voracious terminals  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have faced the problem of voraciousness of Alpari terminals. All other things being equal, the terminal from Alpari is consuming much more CPU resources than terminals from other brokers. Can anybody suggest how to deal with this problem... Thank you in advance
[Deleted]
I want to study call .ex4 file in library folder. but i failed, please help,thank you ! first I create a library file test1.mq4 as below test1.ex4 in library folder...
[Deleted]
Hi Staff: I've tried logging in a few times to my live MT4 acct, and I can bring up the Navigator as well as the Terminal, but I can't see the charts and graphs. What must I do to correct this? It's like flying blind. Help please.
  Array Function  (2)
Sir, I am using different indicators and calculations to identify levels of good support and resistance. Most of the time i get 5 or 6 differenet values. eg: 1. Daily R2 2. BB upper band level, etc.. How to identify the value close to the current bid. Means the lowest value above the current level...
[Deleted]
  Payment services  (10)
Hi all, I'm really sorry to bring this up here, as it's completely off topic (and off forums :P). I'm thinking about setting up a MQL4 quick coding service. Cheap, for people here who need a program done quickly and with relative quality. Now eascoder511 beat me to it by days :P, but as I see it...
Does anyone out there know of a program that has been built to evaluate the accuracy of one minute bars to five minute bars to fifteen minute bars, etc.? In other words evaluating whether the highest high over five minute bars ties out with the high recorded on the five minute bar?
Hello. I have a question. I have two robots and I want to make them working together in the same MT4 platform, but one of them work in EUR/GBP and the other one work on EUR/USD. The problem is that the opened trade by one of them, is closing by the other EA, and both robots collide it between them...
  Sending Mail  (1)
In Tools/Options/Email 1916XXXXXXX@mobile.att.net Is mobile.att.net correct for AT&T? I tried and it says that message failed. Can anybody help please. Thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Hi, usually im using a lot of scripts with alpari and other broker... for exsample: BUYSTOP Code: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,Ask+distance*Point,0,(Ask+distance*Point)-stoploss*Point,(Ask+distance*Point)+takeprofit*Point,"Pending BUY",123,0,CLR_NONE); Simple BUY withouot SL/TP Code:...
Good afternoon, My question is: Can I program and run EA for 9 different symbols only on the one chart with started EA in the same time ? I mean about send, modify, close orders for many symbols (for example: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY etc... ), but EA will run only on...
Hello, i have tested on multidemo MT4 this great EA "Cyclops v 1.2.mq4"..where is yours best setting? and the important question...why open only Buy orders? Thanks and Regards.
I want to program an ea, which automatically changes the contract of the underlying for example Ger30Sep11, Ger30Dec11, Ger30Feb11,.... Is there an possibility to get the actual contract automatically from the MarketWatch. Or how can I program that?? Sometimes, before I can see the new contract, I...
Hello MQL Team, exists a tool, which shows a Chart from Date to Date. For example: I will show a Chart from 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009 in a D1, H4, H1, 30min timeframe. Is that possible ? Than i will the the actually Chart overlay this Chart from 2009. Exists this tool or it is possible that you...
Hello Can anybody write an ATR indicator for sessions? For example,we have London session, from 9-18 of MT4 time,I want the indicator calculate (High - Low) of London session,and then do it for last 90 days and Sum all ((High - Low)/90) For example, Today (High-Low) of London session is 50
[Deleted]
I installed 2 MT4 platforms in my computer I run EA_1 on platform1 which is a demo account, I also run EA_2 on platform2 which is a live account. Now I want to EA_2 read the orders (signals) from platform1, how shoudl I do ? I have ever seen a post about this issue, but i can not find it now ....
how to make a reliable backtest?
[Deleted]
Hey everyone-- I created this script to export the averaged percent change of different currencies. But there's just one problem -- I can't get it to work in Windows 7. I can get it to work just fine in XP -- it runs and then exports a CSV file to the \experts\files directory. But I need to run it...
[Deleted]
Does someone know a script that redo the same order previously inputed. ex : input the following deal S 0.1 EURJPY @133.90 SL/134.20 TP/133.20. I need to input it 4 time. Will it be nice if there are one script which allow me to repeat this order instead of input it 4 times. Tks for the help.p
  Default settings  (1)
Hi folks, I'm brand new to MetaTrader. I'd be most grateful if anyone could tell me how to get the chart back to its initial setup--the one that appears when you've registered, opened an account and then clicked on file. I tried to add a symbol using Market View and I went off at tangents and have...
Hi everyone, i have experienced a problem with a file handle passed by a function resident in an external library (.ex4). Basically i was creating a function that opens a text file (to write all the initial standard text lines) and then passes back its handle to the expert for the prosecution...
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you tell me one pattern and I will show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it happens, it will happen again and
Please guide me how I can export live quotes from MT4 to excel sheet? Is it possible I can hook live quotes form one MT4 client terminal for other? How I can export live quotes from esignal to excel sheet and link this excel shee to my MT4 server
  R-Portfolio - a diversification method  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all! I have more or less finished my previous development. I am putting it out there for the local residents to judge. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the fundamental difference