a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Intrigued, does the tested approach overlap with the one described here -http://forex.kbpauk.ru/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=fibo&Number=67912&Searchpage=6&Main=49938&Words=Rosh&topic=&Search=true#Post65598
?

$-)

This is interesting.
Please tell me, what is the average value in pips per trade?
Have you set StopLoss and TakeProfit in principle and for what distances (approximately, averaged)?

I was probably sitting on a trade with no stops :)

He must have been sitting on a trade with no stops :)

I don't think so.
In 2 months, i.e. 44 days, 85 trades is 2 trades a day. You don't exactly sit tight.
And then. If you managed to get a result on the demo, it means you didn't lose less than zero. That's good.

It's interesting to see.
I sent an email to the address from sk@mail.dnepr.net

If he earned 2.5 mln by hand in two months, why would he want to automate anything at all?

If he made 2.5 mln in two months by hand, why would he want to automate anything at all?

For two reasons.
1. The best is the enemy of the good.
2. All women are the same. Why pay more?))

If he earned 2.5 mln by hand in two months, why would he want to automate anything at all.

That is a demo. He cannot trade in the real market. The Expert Advisor does not give a damn if it is a real or not.

Two trades a day on average.
What the hell are Elliott waves on the intrade :) ?
Look at the euras over the last 3 months.
Of course anything is possible, but if I were him I wouldn't wave the flag on the air.
Anyway, I have reasonable doubts :)

Anyway, I have reasonable doubts :)

In principle, I have reasonable doubts too, but unreasonable. Plus my aversion to spontaneous gatherings of people has drowned out my desire to get in line :-)
Reason: