General - page 833

Hello Im facing the problems to upload the EA to the market here is the message Im receiving. Could anyone help please?
Hi This mql5 EA code plots the indicaot fine. How canI chnage the indicator color? int OnInit() {   int maHandle = iMA(NULL, 0, 200, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);  ChartIndicatorAdd(0, 0, maHandle); Thanks  
Hello.How do I detach a forex account from a signal? I need to cancel the signal on which I have poorly calculated statistics and start a new one (technical support does not respond to mql).Thank youVáclav Macák
Hello Community, I have just started coding my own EA and have stumbled upon this problem: Whenever I try to back-test my EA, It takes a LOT of time to complete, to a point where I just manually stop it after 2 hours and notice that barely 5% of it was finished. Now I know that complex EAs may...
[Deleted]
I am posting an update to one of my products. In this product, it made a call "ZZ_M1=iCustom(NULL,TFMigrate(PERIOD_M1),"Examples\\ZigZag");" This statement used to work in the past, but it now seems that ZigZag is no longer included in the product testing environment. This is the error, "2016.05.01...
I just got a new laptop. how do I import my  demo account?
Is there a code to insert an SL order into the stone after executing the sales or purchase order? I using the Trade.mqh in my expert code.
Greetings! Is there a way to interface with it in MQL5? As in, would it be possible to have an EA or something set its volume for me instead of having to do it manually?
Hi There, I made a EA and tested on a demo account. It is running well on test but, when I attach it to the Chart it doesn't work, I just have an icon with a little creature and a red stop signal. How to make it work? Thanks and best regards!
Trying to add new MT4 signal for Fort Financial Services broker (FortFS-Real). But there is no such an option to choose. Only FortFS-Live which is MT5 server. Best regards, Vlad.
  MT4 for Android  (4)
Hi In Android MT4 application i got a continuance error. The total amount in the top of the Trade screen if in minus should be in red but I got it in blue. please see the attachment.
[Deleted]
I have 9 products in Market, and I have one job in Freelance. I didn't know what is happened, today I found that I was rejected as seller, I don't know what's wrong with me, I contact the moderator, but he didn't reply, who can help me?
how do i get to use the" time and  sales" option for tape reading option on which broker ? 
See the following image:   I have added a custom symbol and tried to import the values. But MT5 have truncated values and even the bars are not correct. See the comparison between real bar and the MT5 bars:   Kindly, suggest me what might be the issue. Here is the file which I used for importing the...
Hi All, I am trying learn to use a custom indicator that is available in the mql5 forum in my EA. I have downloaded it and it is available in the Market folder. Indicator URL : [Market product link was deleted by moderator] In my OnInit function, I am simply using the following code to see what it
Here is my code:  string symbolname = "MySymbol";MqlRates rates_add[2000];void OnStart()  {  SymbolSelect(symbolname,true); int file = FileOpen("MT5.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_COMMON|FILE_SHARE_READ,',');    if(file!= INVALID_HANDLE)    {    }    else    {    Print("File Not Found : "...
  EA DLL  (3)
Hi   kindly assist i wanted to rent out a virtual host to run my EA on it, now my challenge is that the EA doesnt work without DLL been selected how do i get passed this as one of their rules is that they dont allow dll selected as it will terminate my orders????
My Broker's Server not included in your list when creating a new signal it gives Invalid broker server. The server name is: FortFS-Real
There is no clean way to detect the object type of the CObject derivatives, this is highly needed when iterating through items of a CObject array or a CArrayObj instance. The "Type(void)" public method is defined virtually in the base class CObject. class CObject  {public:   //--- method of...
[Deleted]
Can I know who bought my products? I asked this questions to service desk, they said "Use the forum". (I don't feel dissastisfaction.) Support Team 2018.10.16 19:59 Status: Unapproved → Open Dear user, Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related...
Hi, I need an 2 expert advisor, the condition is below. Type :1 1. When the price opens gap up and breaks the previous day's high - I need an alert 2. When the price opens gap down and breaks the previous day's low - need an alert Type:2 1. When price opens above the previous day's high and trading...
Hi Guys I configured the XLSGate EA with My MT4 account and getting the Bid Price value in C3 excel sheet. Kindly guide me that how can I get the Account balance and Equity value in C4 and C5. what commands I should use? this is the EA for XLSgate """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" #property...
  student  (6)
hi guys I am new here on trading,and I want to be thought everything
Hi guys, I am working with 4 charts at the same time and each chart has own EA's.I attached a regression channel on a sub-window at each chart(for ex. on chart RSI(14)). OBJECTS VALUES have to be used in EA, so the code ----ObjectGetValueByTime----- should be considered. but this function works...
Boa tarde Alguem poderia me ajudar? No meu codigo abaixo, o meu stoploss nao e executado quando o preco atinge a linha so stoploss. Teria algum erro no codigo? Grato por qualquer ajuda. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|   INPUTS DE...
  refund  (1)
need to be refunded for that product  how i get that refund?
Hello everybody, I have a problem about reading some double values from a csv file. This is the content of my csv file I'm using as example: 3;0;0.01;6;11.91346 63;1;0.02;5;2.786357 and this is my algorithm: void OnStart()   {    filehandle = FileOpen("WTI.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_CSV,';',CP_ACP);...
Hi The article about multidimensional arrays has a mistake. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567 It should be the other way around. The first index contains the number of ROWS. The second index contains the number of COLUMNS. double Variable[10][3] ==> double Variable[3][10]
  Indicator help  (10)
Hello, At times, the attached indicator does not change color according to the MA cross. For the correct color to appear, I have to change the time frame of the chart and bring it back to the relevant time frame. Appreciate it if someone could have a look at it and make the necessary...
I am new to MT4, Is there a way to create a scanner to list all the stocks from the watchlist where Open=Low and Open=High.If there is a ready MQL4, that will really help. Also I am looking forward to start learning MT4 and MQL, so what is the best learning point