General - page 772

I am quite new to the whole Metatrader,MQL, Expertadvisors concepts. I was only intrigued by it when a forex trader/marketer alerted me to a new product he is creating (an expert advisor). Since he alerted me to this I decided to check out the whole subject because whilst I trade a system I like, I...
Hello everbody,  I must restart the PC, if I want to open MT5 again.  Do you have same problem? Or how to resolve?
Hi I recently noticed that whenever i receive a push notification message to my iPhone, the message is not stored in history.  Has this been experienced before? running ver 1171 (latest) latest ios
  Please add arrow  (3)
Blue dot show is should be buy arrow Red dot show is should be sell arrow Please add
I deposited $200 in order to trade on MQL5 but these funds don't show as a balance in my trading account. please help. Tee
Good day all, I have been messing around with signals for the last few days but im confused about the topic and wonder if someone can help out. Demo signals??? Whats up with that? So why would i open a demo account and subscribe to a signal? So that i can say i copied some random signal and made a...
[Deleted]
  Product purchase  (9)
<>
Hi, I now that it's possible to run 2 (or more) MT4 (installed with different names), and those two robots (one in each MT4) sharing the memory of the computer, and working in connection with the parameters of each one. But, how? I expect to be clear with my explanations. Thanks
hi guys im a little new to the optimization section. I know i have to pay for the cloud network agents.  but if i am correct the local farm is free to use.  so i added 16 local agents. It says they are ready but they dont perform any tasks.  how do i let them also perform tasks thankss Wessel Damen
Hi all I have a code that give two numbers and its result is a number it is in java languageand not in Mql5 language. and i want to change it to an indicator that draw a line with result value. the code is :         double typed // this variable is input        double d // this variable is...
is there is need for skrill(Money Booker) in MQL5 for some user who use it?
Hello, I recently changed broker whose server time is GMT. My previous broker was on GMT +2. now all my chart setups (4H) are incorrect. Anyone know how I can correct this? Is there a program or tip to continue with the broker and keep my chart setups as they are? Thanks
  Volume Profiles  (4)
Hello all, I am very very interesting by trading volumes. Since very few time, i am experimenting the power of price action mixed with tick volume. (for example, pin bar with or with volume within a context). And now, i am interesting to mixe it with volume profile with the fxcoder indicators...
I've tested this in the past and it worked very well but I never had the time to develop the idea further, now I'm hoping with all the intelligent minds at this forum that we can find ways to expand on this innovative strategy. The idea basically is adding a brain to our expert advisors whereby they...
Hi all, I've some support and resistance numbers and I would like to use a robot for automated trading of these numbers. Does somebody know of a MT4 or MT5 plugin (or some other method)  where I could input my data, set SL/TP and let it trade automatically? I would also like to backtest those...
what do i put in the Account box when im setting it up? is it my username? email? thanks
i have 3 subscribers for my signal and 2 people have told my they have subscribed but they are not showing it still says 3 subscribers? does anyone know why? Ive have 2 notifications that they have subscribed to my signal. thanks
  Robot  (2)
I test the robot on historical data from June 2016 until today. Are these results satisfactory? Would such results be satisfactory if they were in the real account? Testuję robota na danych historycznych od czerwca 2016 do dzisiaj. Czy te wyniki są zadowalające?
Hello, I would like to open a collection of ideas to help signal providers maximizing their numbers of subscribers. Of course, several numbers aim for quantifying the performance of a signal and are published in the statistics of an MQL5 signal. However, only weak correlation between the numbers of
Hello all, how long can the signal appear on the MT4 platform list? Thank You. Good luck for you all
Hello, I run the strategy tester agent on multiple PCs and none of them seem to be receiving work, or showing in my profile as active for a couple of weeks now. What's happened? Running Windows 10 on 3 machines and Win 7 on another.
It would be interesting to know how many people from MENAPT region are part of this great community. If you're from these countries or located here, please comment this topic..Thank you... Have a great time in MQL5.
How do I ensure that all pending orders trigger after my market orders?
How hard is it to break into someone's MT5 / do any sort of malicious activity from a third party onto someone using a dedicated win 10 with just mt5 installed in it? Its just me and the broker, no one else can hack into my MT5 password or in any way hack or spoof my mt5 activities = using linux...
I couldn't find any thread that answers my issue directly. The Question is How to re-enable my disabled signal? I recently created a signal, on 26 Feb. Seller account created and verified, and the signal was available for subscription with 30USD fee! I don't use EA, and i trade manually! I have a
I have an EA I that was built for myself, and I am testing it on a weekly basis, I am using the Optimization, but it will only provide detail Profitable week ???? so not I have to manually run the process for the other weeks which are losses.  Is there a way to have the Optimization, show the result...
Hi,  ‌‌Bought me a macbook last week and installed metatrader 4.  I‌t runs ...but very instable unfortunatly.  I‌ was looking to buy some extra indicators , pivot points to be precise but cant find anything that works. All of them seem to be created for a windows based system. I tried about 10...
Do any one know about is there any website which allows to compile MQL4/MQL5 program online?
Hello. I started studying the application of machine learning in trading and found that I cannot find a suitable solution for my tasks. The thing is that the machine learning models that I found work on predicting price based on historical data (price, indicators, etc.). I do not need to predict the
Hi, Is there a way to back up all the profiles and setting on MT5 So if my Hard Drive gets corrupted, I can restore and the platform is exactly as it was before? THanks