General - page 773

Multiple orders  (3)
Hi programmers, could you let me know if this code prevents opening more than one position simultaneously? int OnInit(){     EventSetMillisecondTimer(1);   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}void OnTimer(){   if(!PositionSelect(Symbol()) && conditionToOpenPosition())   {      OpenPosition();   }    }
I wrote a custom indicator and had tested it working. But when I tried to test it in EA using iCustom, it ALWAYS returned 2147483647! I saw some article saying that to change the Shift to 1, I tried but still to no avail! Could somebody be so kind and teach me how to fix it properly, PLEASE!? Much...
Greetings! I have a MetaTrader account with <>.com I run MetaTrader 4 on my Mac on top of Wine. The version of MetaTrader <>.com provides is 4 build 1170. All the links, documentations, and forums within that version of MetaTrader are MQL5 though. I am confused.  I though MT4 only allowed MQL4 and...
Hello ! I personally host a signal and someone who copies me has problems. We noticed that often the odre is not placed at the same time (difference of several pips, even more than 30 minutes of deviations) and it becomes very problematic. Personally I have a vps at FBS and him at a VPS at MQL5. How
Hi, I am using MT5 version 5.00 build 2006 in Windows 10 - 64. After load my EA in the Settings tab, I change the inputs normaly (loading it the same way I always did) and come back to the Settings tab. When I return to inputs tab again, it changes to the Default values by itself. The same problem...
I like, to avoid brokers possible excessive slippage, make a routine that continuously check for my open positions and: 1. if profit of a position is above the wanted profit, close that position with minimal deviation. if the position is not successfully closed due to the deviation unachievable
Does anyone know how to get the MACD indicator with price line on a MAC for MT4
Greetings Fellow Traders, Has anyone heard of any trader summit being organized? Organizing a trader summit? Any and All input is greatly appreciated.
Hi For security: is it possible to run two metatrader5 programs and track the signal on two parallel MT5 programs? So: one account and one SIGNAL, but running two MT5 programs? Thanks and best regards J
double Bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID);MqlTradeRequest ShortReq ={0};                  MqlTradeResult ShortRes;                  MqlTradeCheckResult CheckresShort;                                   {                                     ShortReq.action...
Every day, for two weeks, latency increases. I try to change the server, but I do not succeed. It changes and 5 minutes later is the previous one. 5 days in a row. Help me! Please! PP Change it once, but now I can not
When doing backtest in mt4 I change the spread from 10 to 100 and it doesn’t make any difference on profit and loss of individual trade it only change the amount of trade taken. Why is that?
hey how can i change my Log in ID?
This is really good news and I look forward to releasing EAs and models for the community.  However, the only problem is JFD Brokers who have about 24 months of data for stocks and short of paying $1000s to a commercial data provider, I'm at a loss about where I can acquire quality intraday stock...
Is there a way to avoid copying certain pairs from a signal? Thank you
Hi, Whats is the different between Floating profit & Profit in MQL5 signals? Thanks
Hello, I am looking for excellent experience to work in trading if you allow, please help what is the best excel in trading
Hi programmers, I would like to know if it's possible to get these followings informations from an indicator :   - indicator_applied_price   - indicator_chart_window   - indicator_separate_window My aim is to store this information on a variable and use it in my EA program. The only input I have is...
All, Does anyone know why 2 trades were not closed for the signal I follow? Other trades were closed normally, but two stayed open. I got the following messages in the journal: As a result both trades where closed much later which big losses. The connection was in place with the signal provider
Log says:"2019.02.25 09:19:11.469 Core 1 not enough available memory, 4862 Mb used, 4282 Mb available, maximal available block is 4282 Mb Since the last update.  Before that, I had no problems.  It happens when doing longterm backtests on multiple pairs (2007-2019) computer has 16GB ram so should be...
Hi This code failed to copy the RVI indicator (with its 2 lines). It copies the signal line but not the rvi line. What am I doing wrong pleaes? Thanks //ea.mql5#include <utility.mqh>EA1               *ea1;int onInit(){        ea1 = new EA1(_Symbol);}//utility.mqhclass EA1 {  string  mSymbol       =...
Hi, I want to backtest my EA with Spread = 0 (I have my reasons). If I set Spread to 0, the "Strategy Tester Report" shows "Spread = Current instrument Spread" (instead of 0) ! How can I force MT4 to use a ZERO spread? Thanks
Hi, Can someone please tell me the code to find out the below highs and lows from the entry price.  1st highest (wick / shadow) nearest to the entry. Yellow line, 2nd highest (wick / shadow) nearest to the entry. Yellow line, 1st lowest (wick / shadow) nearest to the entry. Yellow line, 2nd lowest...
I need to know if I bought a robot and the owner is banned, I should get a refund??? but I would like to keep the robot
I want to make my signal free?  How can I do it?
[Deleted]
How to fix the error here ? I've created a password for the product, but the program gives a password error, how can I solve it.Please help me. Thank you.
i'm new bee im MQL4 , in amibroker , we can easy get bars since price cross ema with built in funtion barsince ().  I have been trying to do count bars in mql4 but the result's not correct. Please , to correct my code , thank you so much >< void OnTick()   { //--- //--- get minimum stop level...
Good morning, I can't operate on my demo account because it disconnects automatically. Login and password are corrects. I've already contacted the service desk and I have been told to ask on the forum. What can I do?
Dear members, I am subscribed to MQL5 emails, regularly some of them give the below message: 404. The page does not exist We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search. what could be the reason for this? Thank you,
  Signal Service  (1)
Hi :) I want to know something, I'm a small fund manager, I have an MT4 trading account with full control of the account. I have Trading Password and also Investor Password but the account is not mine. Can I give signal service using that MT4 trading account? Thanks in Advance :)