General - page 757

When the back tester stops the csv has nothing void OnTick () { int MyExternalFile = FileOpen ( "tate.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV ); FileWrite (MyExternalFile, NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ), 1 ); FileFlush (MyExternalFile);
I'm using Grid EA and I know that if you can't control the number of orders, the account will be very dangerous. EA will place a series of orders when the market is volatile and this can creat a big profit as well as big loss.
been trying to fix this for an hr and a half  anyone know if this is fixable 
Hi All,  I'm a trend trader whos looking for a "custom" confirmation indicator to add to my Algorithm. I have described my requirement as a custom indicator as I have backtested all the basic indicators but they're not good enough. Does anyone have some suggestions? Thanks in advance,
If anyone lives in uae and is a forex trader, comment down.
There are 5 parameters in the trading model. After optimizing the parameters with MQL5 cloud network, the performance is very good in the sample, but the performance outside the sample is very general. Is there a way to overcome the over-fitting?
Im having trouble installing indicator template package on meta trader, it comes as an application and automatically installs all files in the right place but it is an old package from 2015 and cannot install on the new meta trader as it is deisgned for meta trader 4. I have tried to place all the...
Hello dear traders. I have seen a post on a social trading site, about what does it takes to stop job and live from trading, or if it's possible to have A MONTHLY INCOME from trading. I  just want to share this tip with you, beginners traders or just to those guys that are struggling to make profit...
Hey, guys! I want to do some backtesting, but the indicator I'm studying gets very heavy and slow. If I put it on April 2018, It will be shown from there until today. Therefore, it has to use a lot of memory and time to calculate all these data. How can I limit it so it will be shown day by day?...
  Swap Counter  (5)
How we can see total swap count in MT4 and in MT4 (Andriod)     Like In Signals MQL5 Web showing total swap
Hi, I'm looking for MT4 indicator to show ONLY specific trading hours. I would like to see GBPUSD chart only between 8am to 6pm GMT without Asian session.  Do you know any indicator like that please? If yes thank you in advance, PS. Not looking for indicator to just colour these hours but DELETE...
hi everyone, I have a question is there discspace taken after optimization, is al the information stored somewhere on my pc. bc i have very little discspace left could i delete previous optimiztion data. 
  From MT4 to MT5  (1)
Please .I am using MT4 with my broker. is it possible to use the same broker account with MT5 platform?
Do you think that the first  gold will see $ 1204 or $ 1365?
Hello everyone, I'm having some issues with pending orders wrongly filled when I run the strategy tester below are some images of the results. The buy stop in the attached image is getting filled where the price levels have not reached. Any ideas? trade.BuyStop(Vn ,ReferencePrice - 20 * _Point...
my backtesting is not working anymore because now every 5 candle is a very small like 10 pips volatility so my robot is taking trade wich it should not.  Why did the data as been change so that now those small candle are there.  these candle should be part of a bigger candle? I"m talking about daily...
Hi Everyone... If you were to buy an MT4 signal from a seller in MQL5, What would you be looking for?      Maximum Profit,      Reliability,      Profitable Within a month,      Intraday,      For under 50 USD,      Having Reviews,      Leverage 1:100,      Using rebots Thank you
I am from india, using RUPAY type cards, which are not allowed to do foreign transactions by government of india paypal also not accepting epayments also not accepting  webmoney is very big issue then how to transfer funds from my bank account to mql earlier, mql is more friendly in accepting...
Hello This question is maybe asked already, but I can't find it. Is there a system like mt4 en mql5 where we can trade in crypto, with automated signals, see the profit that users made and that we can follow? Especially the following/copying of other traders is important for me !! Actually the same
Dear All, In other brokers, I can download MT4 and install robot. For mql5.com how can I do that?
Hello everyone, I am compiling my code and I got this Parameters are 90 😜 , Any suggestions?
  strategy tester  (1)
Hello I want to increase the MetaTrader data, I mean tick datas I have this data from http://freetickdata.com/latest.html I downloaded But my expert does not do any trade on this data, while the last metatrader data, which is limited to 5 months ago, worked perfectly well.
I created by first EA for MT5. When I press compile, the EA does not show in the trading platform . How do I get the source code to ex file
  Backtest Report  (2)
This is kina relax EA. This EA backtest only put 134 trades in 4 years. Averagely 3 trades per month. It makes 2513 net profit in 43 months. It's about 7% annual return.  SL 100 and TP 200 points.  Maximal drawdown  581.42 (4.74%)  Any Comments if this is practicable in real? Thank you...
 There are many good signals that show great result and good profit but there are a few subscribers. It should have some kind of methods to tell members of MQL5 to consider about it. Anyone have any idea to promote your good signal?
G'day, i am relatively new to the MT5 platform & am trying to find out how to offload half a position at my first TP level ?? any info or directions will be greatly appreciated  
Goodnight friend, please Where can I get in touch? with Service Desk? I'm not receiving support for refund of product. https://www.mql5.com/en/contact The seller is not offering support or repair of the code. Thanks hugs .................................................. ..........
I am picking up missing data from mid october to end jan/early december across all forex pairs. This only applies to the 15min timeframe and below. This data gap is being seen on Oanda, FXPRO and Pepperstone. The same charts on the 30min timeframe and above show all data clearly which is very odd....
2019.03.29 11:12:29.596 ' Signal - #28675078 sell 1.00 UK100 at 7258.22 sl: 7252.62 tp: 7000.00 skipped as no symbol found This is what shows up in my journal but the signal is not copying across , does anyone know how to rectify this please ?