General - page 750

Can somebody tell me how much reliable is the order filling simulation in MetaTrader 5, on demo accounts?
  Time Zone  (1)
Hi: Does anybody know if in MT5 is possible to add a Clock with my Local Time Zone
hey guys, i have a slippage of 1.66 × 412 with my current brooker and my signal provider brooker is this a problem for begining signal copy
Hi, Can anybody recommend a good BB indercator that alerts for a heavy / big close outside a BB - and that does not repaint. Thanks Freddie
Hi, I'm using this LSMA indicator on MT4 but I'd like it to calculate using the price high of each bar. I'm not sure which price it's currently using but its not the high. I can't figure out the relevant variable to change in the code below. linreg_function is the section of of the main body...
Will my trades copy to clients if my pairs names are different like EURUSDi ? Do you have experience about this ? Thank you
Hello to everyone !I want to pass multiple values (2 or more) from this array: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - string CheckSMMA_5M(){double SMMA_Array_5M[];int SMMA_M5_Def = iMA (_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,50,0,MODE_SMMA...
Hey guys, I know, it's pretty embarrassing but I can't solve this on my own. Can someone please tell me how to modify this formula, so that the result is b = .......... This is the formula: f = (a*b*c+b*d)*e/a As mentioned above, I need b. Thank you!!
while(true) {  RefreshRates();  ticket=OrderSend(...);  if(ticket>0)                         // this can be true only if ordersend is successful?  {   Print("order placed successfully"); // a message is printed then   break;                              // and loop breaks...
I am looking for a non repainting supertrend MT5 if you have them please share 
Hello, I am new to MT4/5 and know next to nothing about scripts, for my strategy I require a trailing stop and would like one automatically entered each time I open a position, I'm thinking usually there is something I need to copy and paste somewhere, can anyone help this n00b? Thank you
Hi everyone, i must say that i'm not a coder, so this is one of my first attemp to make my own indicator, its based on rules wrote in other language but i wanted in mql4. I attached the mql4 file if anyone could answer me whats wrong. For an unknown reason the code works fine till i try to calculate...
For one week on my computer using windows 10 site display is not good. I tried mozilla, google chrome, internet explorer same thing. On other computer using window7 works well SEE ATTACHMENT FILE!
[Deleted]
  wrong last name  (2)
please who can help... there s a mistake in my last name... how can i correct? thanks 
Hey guys, I'm new to trading and I'm still in the process of figuring out how MT4 & MQL4 work. I've wrote a little EA that, if tested on one pair, executes as intended but if I use the same EA across 2 or more pairs, the S/L and T/P get messed up big time. For example, if two sell orders happen back...
With property strict extern string MyPair = "eurusd";string xyz = StringToUpper(MyPair); // gives warning: implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' But in some function body... void DoBreakEven(int BP, int BE){StringToUpper(MyPair); // no warning// ...} and string SetCase(){...
Anybody know why my EA performs well in strategy test but when I take it to live Demo account it performs poorly. This has happened twice and I am at wits end in trying to figure out whether running Eas on strategy tester is even worth the trouble because the results are so different when testing in...
Hello all, I have been using Trademax as broker and already made some money with it. However, I’m a bit reluctant to fund a lot of money into my account, since I cannot find much information about that broker online. Does anyone of you have experience with Trademax? Is it trustworthy? Cheers Thekook
  Seller  (2)
I dont understand how to upload an image with qr code, please help with screenshot preocedure
I jave just installed a custom mt4 indicator, nut when I open it up the only thing which shows is a logo, any ideas? 
can anyone solve the formual from below code in excel sheet. i want to understand the mathematical formula and how it generates signal. #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Red#property indicator_width1 2#property indicator_color2 Lime#property...
2x paypal widthraw on website
  expert advisor  (1)
Metatrader 4 metarader 5'i uzman danışmanlara nasıl uyarlayabilirim? Bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz expert consultant used in meta 4 Can I use it in Meta 5
If all things are equal, if a broker has a web-base platform and a desktop-base platform and both of those platforms provide the exact data in every way, why then should the MT4 platform supported by that broker produce different data. OHLC and most indicators data produces different results.  These...
Does any know how to change the time on my MT4 platform as it is 2 hours ahead of uk time.or is it ok to use and just account for the 2 hours extra.
  PERIOD_CURRENT  (1)
Can I get the next chart by using PERIOD_CURRENT +1 ? 
Hi all, I have confidence in coding and I need a professinal to understand and write what I say. I know a lot of what we should do, but I do not know how to write it. I am quite assertive. I really have a different system idea to most methods. He can make good money with me, who cares. If you...
Hi, Can someone teach me how to close my account? Thanks.
Hi guys, im struggling coding my entry rules and signals for the Laguerre Indicator. Its too complex for my skills to implement 3 gamma line signals to my algorithm and i cant wrap my head around it. Anyone can help me on how to approach and procceed with the coding? Thanks a lot
Hi. I am writing my very first EA. I need to use open, close, high, and low values of candlesticks in a one minute timeframe. I have no problem handling the candlesticks already formed when the EA starts. Yet I do not know how to handle the new candlesticks while they are incoming in real time. Is...