General - page 751

Hello, For me it is not clear to programm that i only make one trade per exeeding limits of the Indicator. for example: I always compare the close value with the indicator ranges and than i make my trade. And than i want only make one trade till the value goes back to the ranges? For my logic i...
  Which method is better ?  (38   1 2 3 4)
Single Currency Multi Currency
Hi Pros, I'm trying to make an EA depend on 2 time frames at the same time. In other words, I want my EA to check conditions in 1H and if the signal says to open for example BUY order, next I want it to check 4H time frame and if the 4H chart confirmed BUY signal as well then it opens BUY order. I'm...
what is command word for  trough to program divergence and if anyone already have code please comment
I am creating an indicator that draws a buffer line on the moving average values but the buffer is not written to the graph. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property indicator_label1 "Line" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE
Hello guys I'm trading Forex about 2year now. I using FBS broker. Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal? Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit?  At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over...
  signal blow ups  (18   1 2)
I'm more and more convinced that mql signals are the target of a brokerage. or bank, or someone with a whole bunch of money. Everytime a signal reaches a fair amount of invested funds like 1millon or more it is systematically attacked and it quickly melts down. I've experienced this more than a few...
Is there an experienced trader that offers copytrading service with some broker for low capital investors?
Hello Traders. I am seeing how I can send messages to a subscribers group. I have a free service where I am sending entries of my different automated systems. My idea is send the entries as: Price, SL, TP and Order. I am seeing the option of MT4 desktop and link up with the device id metaquote. How...
I just downloaded an expert advisor. However, when trying to run it in live, real time. A warning pops up......."GMT Time URL 'http://time.is/UTC' are not allowed on tab 'Expert Advisors ', EA Going to Remove . As a result of this, I cannot use the EA Is any one able to help me, in this forum? Joe
I have a special situation... In an indicator I create a Fibo Object... I want to allow the indicator that is creating the Fibo object to be added multiple times on the chart and that fact forces me to add an index to the Fibo object name in the Init() function for the indicator. Everything is...
First we got imperative, later we get OOP, but the new thing today is functional programming, some say you avoid lots of bugs, and it's very good with large projects, so my question: in this trading field, functional programming can be useful? thanks
the portable mode don't work as it worked before. I don't want an explanation, please, but a tutorial,  
Hi ,First of all starting this topic does not mean to advertise any product .This topic is purely a discussion point of view ..Agenda is to discuss with other traders about trading Systems ( strategies ) and learn more .. Please do not ask for buy or sell any product at this topic ..  regards ,
Hello everybody I am trying to write my very first EA and I need some help with printing open and close values of the last five candlesticks in reverse orders. And how can I add Time in a human readable format? I can not figure out how to do it. Many thanks in advance :)
Hello. I need to create a Heiken Ashi chart in mt4/5 for backtesting.  I dont want to repaint candlechart to make it look like a Ahsi, as many people suggest it. I need to create a individual Heiken Ashi chart.  Would be happy to see some useful links or advices about that Thank you
Hi, I need someone to modify the Hidden Gap Indicator by Chief1Oar (name on Forex Factory) I would like the indicator to : 1) draw a line at the closing price of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle), lines drawn must remain for a minimum number...
Hi, I'm creating my first signal with CiMA and every bar I'm getting 1.#INF because the ma.Main(i) is returning 1.797693134862316e+308 My Code is here: ma = new CiMA; ma.Create( _Symbol , Period (), 10 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE ); and I'm trying to use: ma.Main(i) where i is the common
I am following this thread on how to put an image into a post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/277762 But the icon to add images that is shown in the instructions is missing in my editor menu (the one with the mountain shape that shows between 'add user link' and 'add video'.) Also Alt+I does not work...
Hi! I'm trying to fill an array in the oninit function, but sometimes when I do the backtesting it gives me critical error because it tells me that I'm dividing by zero. The part that fills the array is as follows:    for(int i=0;i<vol_tBars-3;i++)     {      double sa=atr13Buff[i];      double...
  Profile Contacts  (2)
It would be helpful to see the following fields in the contacts section of personal profiles (similar to Facebook,Skype,LinkedIn etc..): Instagram, Telegram, Youtube
I tried to convert from mq4 NewsEA, please tell if it is correct
Which approaches do you use to handle data synchronization problems of a symbol in the terminal with the data on the trading server? 1. Exclude EA from the graph (radical)? 2. Do activate the Sleep function for a certain time? 3. Do you use another approach? Thanks a lot!
  access to VPS  (2)
Is it possible to have access from MT4 terminal to MQL5 VPS from two different desktop for the same account?
Can i fund my mql5 account with my friend's debit/cr edit card? Any one has knowledge about this ?
Hi all - so I registered using google and did NOT use a User name and Pwd.  I can and am logged into MQL5 on browser fine. In MT4 you have the terminal that lets you log in and you need to to authenticate bots etc.  How do I Log In via this Terminal if I have registered in the below method?
Hello, after a restart of win 10 the mt4 backtest (Control Points, M5 EURUSD 2016 to now) suddenly needs 80 seconds instead of 40 before and the test-result is about 2% worse, the same with other EAs. I checked virus, background programs, made hardware scan and several restarts - it stays slow. What...
[Deleted]
I recently saw such a thing as a channel, who knows what it is and how to do it?