General - page 1357

Hello! I just joined MQL5 and I'm really exited to contribute to the community. I downloaded MetaTester 5 Manager and have followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to work, it shows 0 traffic and it doesn't appear on the Agents tab on the site, I was wondering if I'm missing something?? Much...
When he woke up to news of a collapse in gold prices, Yujiro Yamashita, 63, made his way to Tokyo's posh Ginza district to buy the precious metal for the first time in 20 years. Yamashita and other contrarian, individual Japanese investors understand that gold is a volatile investment, but say that...
The yen tumbled against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday, reversing the previous session's sharp gains as investor anxiety triggered by a record plunge in gold prices eased, denting demand for the safe-haven Japanese currency. A drop in U.S. consumer prices and slippage of U.S. factory output...
New rules on bankers' bonuses and the amount of capital that banks must hold as a buffer have been approved by the European Parliament by a big majority. The package was agreed with the 27 EU governments and most of it is likely to take effect on 1 January 2014. The EU plans to cap bonuses at 100%...
Hi New, in the thread "Astro" you mentioned about "Analytics section". I cannot find it. Would you tell me how to get to it? REGARDS
The selloff in gold that cut futures 13 percent over two days was sparked by investor concern that European governments may have to follow Cyprus in selling part of their holdings, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The slump, which drove prices to their lowest level since January 2011 today, was...
In April 2013 the ZEW Indicator of Economic Sentiment for Germany has fallen by 12.2 points and is now at a level of 36.3 points. Despite its decline, the indicator currently hovers at its third highest mark within the last 24 months. The current level has only been exceeded in the two preceding...
EURUSD: Though seen consolidating, its broader bias remains to the upside as long EUR can trade and hold above the 1.3030/04 levels. However, the pair will have to break and hold above the 1.3106/34 level to prevent a return to the 1.2900 level and then the 1.2750/35 levels, its key support levels....
Forex market is best market for currency trading , here we are trading with currency buy/sell but for profit it’s not enough, if we can’t make good strategy, analyze market so we can’t make money. So in forex it’s not easy to make money, it’s required knowledge and pract
The European Commission will propose "frontloading" payments to Cyprus from the EU budget so that allocations for the next seven years are paid early to give the battered economy a boost, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said. In a letter to Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades,...
There is one problem - I need to make update some function, but faster than MQL on timer - less than 1 second. Solution - made event sending to myself - EventChartCustom in OnChartEvent . All works very fast. But the second problem is that the message queue has no time to be cleaned up. For example
Hi everybody!I am newbie and I trade on demo-account. I decided to think that the demo like as real account. I think it will be useful me in future trading. I train on demo every day, try to understand in what way will go price. I have friends, they're newbies too and train on demo. So we decided to...
  toolbox???  (2)
I am trying to get back the bottom row of trades-history-experts-signals ect that has disappeared, instead when i click toolbox in the VIEW menu i get this stupid box appearing with trade data. In mt4 this is called the "terminal" and shows trade positions and limit/stop orders. What have i done,...
There was a major sell-off across the financial markets today. First the scoreboard: Dow: 14,599, -265.5 pts, -1.7%S&P 500: 1,552, -36.4 pts, -2.3% NASDAQ: 3,216, -78.4 pts, -2.3% And now the top stories: Just before 3:00 PM ET, there were at least two explosions near the finish line of the Boston...
The Dow and S&P 500 set another round of records last week but enthusiasm for stocks on Main Street remains muted, at best. Oh sure, there are plenty of stories about retail investors “rushing” back into the market but such analysis fails to put the recent trend into perspective. In the first...
Gold tumbled below $1,400 an ounce, falling the most since 1980, after dropping into a bear market last week as optimism that a U.S. recovery will curb the need for stimulus cut demand for a protection of wealth. Silver, platinum and palladium tumbled. Holdings in the SPDR Gold Trust (GLD), the...
  Whats Important  (7)
Licensed andRegulated If thecompany does not belong to a recognised authority do not trade with them.Unlike some equity brokers, Forex brokers are usually tied to large banks orlending institutions because of the large amounts of capital required (leveragethey need to provide). Also, Forex brokers...
BMFN is the TradersPulses Global Market delivery for deposits – or so understood such; they have: Bank Wire transfers, Skrill, Credit Card, Web Money, and PayPal – the condition are quite clear – which state the following Losses canThird party payments will NOT be accepted. All deposits...
Gold has fallen 8.5% to $1,416 an ounce, its lowest level in two years, as fears of high inflation recede. Gold is traditionally bought by investors to protect against inflation, which erodes the value of cash investments. But investors are now expecting central banks around the world to tighten...
Getting historical data seems to be a challenge. Is it possible to copy existing .hcc files in your base folder in order to use them for backtest (or charts). - Are there issue about MT5 version ? - Are data from MetaQuotes demo server accurate ?   Thank you 
Gold futures tumbled by more than $90 on Monday, deepening their descent after entering bear-market territory last week, while prices for industrial metal copper also slumped following economic data from China that fell short of expectations. Gold for June delivery GCM3 -6.65% tumbled $90.20, or...
Big Trouble in Little China The Asian stocks and commodities continue plummeting with the Q1 Gross Domestic Product report in China falling below investor expectation. This was a further blow to the markets that were already suffering from the disappointing US retail and consumer data releases on...
EU Endorse 10bn EUR loan When it comes to the insolvency issues in Cyprus the EU have made fools out of themselves. First came plan a which was met with criticism and scorn. Then came plan b which didn’t work because now more money is required which paints an embarrassing picture of the credibility...
Almost one in five U.K. companies favor Britain pulling out of the European Union because it would have a positive impact on their business, according to a survey. The British Chambers of Commerce said today its polling of 4,387 companies showed 18 percent say full withdrawal from the EU could have...
For improve forex skill, Demo contests & competition is play supportive role. I have found most of beginner after done practices with demo account they direct open real account that’s fine but today demo contests & competition is one of the best way to improve skill and confidence before start...
  Select Right Broker  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker 1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is...
If you want best trader so it’s required to create own rules and regulation and follow that’s one of the best key of best trade
  Please Help A Beginner :(  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi All, Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying...
GOLD: With a strong sell off occurring the past week, further declines is likely to continue. This will leave the pair targeting further downside towards the 1,439.42 level, its weekly ema. We may see a back off higher from here but if broken further downside could follow towards the 1,400 level and...
Hedge funds and other speculators added to bullish gold bets as the metal slumped into a bear market and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. warned the retreat is accelerating after the longest rally in nine decades. The investors increased net-long positions by 19 percent to 56,084 futures and options in the...