General - page 687

[Deleted]
HTML problem when I go to see a signal on MQL5.com with Safari (v13.0.2 on macOS Catalina) Animated gif with pb attached
The lowest possible timeframe has been 1 minute since the beginning. Is there a technical problem they cannot add other charts like 10 or 30 seconds
I've been unable to find any information on how the experts.ini file, located with the config folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Traders Way MetaTrader 4\config) can be used. Can someone post a link to how this file can be used and what commands/directives can be specified within it
Hello, i had a quick question about following signals prom a provider whos account is smaller than your live account. i noticed the orders amounts are too small for a larger account so how do i change this setting to scale for account size percentage
Hello Traders! Is it possible to insert an alert or a message push every time an indicator like Momentum, RSI or others crosses one of Bollinger bands? I am doing studies on this and would like a BB support on other alert or push indicators. Thanks in advance
I have a robot running normally on the local computer. It has two indicators: When I try to synchronize it with my Metatrader VPS, one of the indicators is not loaded. An error occurs indicating that it did not find the indicator. As shown below, he tries to load the robot and the two indicators
Hi Pro, I Am Programming An Expert Avdisor (MQL5) And Expert Advisor Shoud Calculate About 30 Million Possibilities So I Need Use MQL5 Cloud But I Have Question : Can I Use It And How Much Time Is Required And How Much Is Cost thanks
Does anyone come across this issue ? I have purchased 3 indicators from the Market, 1) Range Bars, 2) Double Top Tracker, 3) Infinity Trand Line Pro, using MQL4 program, I installed and activated those indicators on 2 PC which one I use everyday (Desktop PC), and the other one I use occasionally
Yesterday the balance was 0.08 USD. Payment of 399.20 became unlocked but balance of 367.08!! What is going on? Ordinarily, I'd leave the funds in the account until the issue is resolved but with all the account blocks taking place I dare not
When I try to Activate MQL5 storage by using my MQL5 community account, it throws this error. Anyone knows how to resolve it? And why it is coming
Hi, is anyone facing this problem today (October 15 , 2019): MT4 has "no connection" the whole day !!! Tried reinstalling it, changed Broker accounts and no luck. The problem remains. Help needed please. Thanks
In Mt4, I could have a lot more chart tabs at the bottom of the platform. Now i am limited, and if I try to add more, it deletes one. How can I get more tabs at the bottom, like before? I have attached a pic from my platform Jerome
I don't know why, but I'm waiting for help. I don't think I made any mistakes. Last time I made a request to Freelance. My request was to convert the mql4 file type to the mql5 file type. I did not request any crack operation. I uploaded the file to the system with mq4 extension and made the
I need to know the latest 10000 tick Quotes,How to get?Use Mqlrates to receive it All the functions in MT5 obtain the storage structure of K-line index What I need is tick data For example: MqlRates Tick[10000]; tick[0].open;//Latest opening price tick[0].close;//Latest closing price
I Am Programming An Expert Avdisor (MQL5) And Expert Advisor Shoud Calculate About 30 Million Possibilities So I Need Use MQL5 Cloud But I Have Question : Can I Use It And How Much Time Is Required And How Much Is Cost thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, My name is Abdirizak, I bought an expert advisor here at MQL5, after that, the product had 5 activation codes. I only used for two computers yet it used three activaiton codes. One of the two computers, I have used the robot for two different users. according to my knowledge the activation are
Can anyone help me solve the problem? the platform no longer opens. Thanks (Edited with translation tool)
Hi all, i'm a beginer at mql programming, so i'm sorry in advance if i missed something, but i need to build an EA that works on support/resistance lines. Basically, i need to draw 2 horizontal lines for the first channel, and draw a new one at the channel size every time the next candle closes
The developer on this project (https://www.mql5.com/en/job/104427/discussion?id=489738) is wasting my time unduly . He's not even responding to my messages . No response from service desk yet too. Please any service desk rep. on this forum
  email notif. MT5  (2)
Hi, I get this weird error in MT5 that while trying to setup email via Options-etc.., the settings are never saved upon clicking OK, additionaly there seems to be an issue with input row "From:", that keeps staying red. This happens in both the latest build available from MetaQuotes and also, on my
Hey/Dear MQL community, I have to extract MetaQuotes historical Eventcalender into a CSV file (together with the dates of course). How do i best grab every and i mean really every event there is (together with its nation, importance etc -> every information i can get about the event ). I thought of
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to have an EA running on MT5 and connected to <broker name removed > so people can follow the EA's performance? Any information would be valuable. Thanks! Martin
Good Day I would like to ask Egyptian Coders and sellers if you managed to withdraw successfully from MQL5 via Cardpay then please tell us which bank credit card did you use! kind regards
Dear, Before MT5 build 2170 I compiled files outside MQL5 directory normally, then I was doing my develop work in a external directory as my git repository. Unfortunately, now (after build 2170) when I try compile a file outside MQL5 directory I get several crazy erros. Sample code: #include
Here is the code that I am trying to modify:   #include <MovingAverages.mqh>#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 6#property indicator_plots   3#property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1  Yellow//LightSeaGreen#property...
Hi Guys, I have a question on following a signal. Mql5 always sync the positions between the provider and follower and mt4 will cut trades when i) I withdraw my balance or ii) provider increases the balance. I can control i) but what if ii) is sometimes taking place, the system could cut my
I have a few questions regarding my copy trade. I notice on your trading history my lot sizes are different to the copy trade despite me having the same equity balance as the copy trader. My settings are at 95% risk on this account. I have contacted the provider and he informs me that the system
Hi there, Im trying to install MT5 in my Ubuntu 14.04 (32bits) but it cant connect to the server correctly. I took a pic of the problem i get: I get lots of fixme's but i think the one that causes the problems is the fixme:iphlpapl.... with its correspondant error err:winhttp.... I upgraded the...
Hello all, A couple weeks ago, all was ok with EA account history, but recently, I noticed a number of anomalies(?) (see image below): A. History from 2018.01.12 to 2018.09.04 missing. It was there a couple weeks back. B. A "PnL.Arch..." appears that seemed to have been placed manually. But I never