General - page 633

I understand my platform has to left open for the EAs to work but I'm unsure how the signal copying process works and if I can close my platform. Is there an article on here to explain such
Hi, I'm working on a script. It works over all available assets, filter them according to its name and process data, briefly saying. The problem is: the scripts gives good outputs (by terminal I verify them) and suddenly freezes. Stopping it, the lacking outputs quickly appear and, often, they
Hi, I am using a VPN Server. How many metatrader accounts can I run on my server? I need six accounts, is this possible? What are the hardware requirements? I
I've tried more than once to use my bank card to buy an indicator and always get rejected
[Deleted]
  Delete account  (1)
I want to delete my account but unable to do so. I have tried service desk, but nobodty replies even after 2-3 weeks. Failing this, does anyone know how I can deactive my seller status? Kind Regards
Hi Guys.. This morning from 00:54 South Africa time to about 03:56, (while I was sleeping and not trading) all the open trades on my demo account started closing, almost wiping out my entire "trading balance". My account was standing at almost 90% profit when the Corona Virus happened and the
My indicators just alert every 15m because i trade on 15m tf. Could anyone code for me that after the a signal is open, the next one will be open after 1hour. Pls help meeeee //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Indicator: rsi
Hi, I've logged into the web site <broker name removed > and can see that I have £250 Equity. How can I start trading, or turn on Auto-Trading ? Thanks, - Jenny Woodman
  Historical Data  (2)
Hey all, I'm new to MT5. The historical data goes back varying times for different symbols (1yr for some, 1.5 yrs or more for others). Not a huge issue with lower time frames, but I need more weekly and monthly data. I have tried to go into the "symbols" then "bars" to change this range to 5 years
  True Leverage  (6)
I there a function to calculate true levearge? I need to do it Dividing position size in USD in Equity. Bests
Hi all, It seems 5000-10000 points movement happened at this weekend. What the sell happened at this weekend do you know it
hi I have this: euraud_ticks = mt5. copy_ticks_from ("EURAUD", datetime(2020,3,6,13), 1, mt5.COPY_TICKS_ALL) print('euraud_ticks(', len(euraud_ticks), ')') for val in euraud_ticks[:1]: print(val) this only plots the ticks I whant form one time ... I would like to use that tick as a number ... how do
hi everyone! when i'm using iRealVolume the results is very different from real volume in the stock market? i use iRealVolume(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,0) i set real data for Volume indicator on the chart but result either is wrong
  mt5 for Crypto  (3)
Any solid brokers out there that offer mt5 for crypto....for using a E>A
  Signals. Account monitoring.  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! There's a problem here with the adequacy of account monitoring. In reality it is very unclear and inconvenient to analyse. The "Gain" chart is based on the balance (closed positions ). And how to find out the real profitability (taking into account open positions), I do not understand. The
Until the build 2340, I used the ExpertRemove() function on OnTester() to reset all parameters and clear the RAM. However, from build 2340 onwards (now on Build 2361), this function has no effect and the metatrader started to consume RAM memory with each new test until it crashes. How do I fix
Hi all, I use the code below to apply template to newly opened chart but it is not working as intended. It doesn't work or it works after a minute or something. And also if I open another chart and close it then it applies template to the chart I want
Hi there Last night I dedcided to code up an EA after dinner. When I opened MT5 it asked to update to the newest release version (2340), and so I let it update. I noticed that both CTrade.Buy() and OrderSend() were suddenly refusing to place orders in certain cases, they were complaining about
  button buy and sell order  (13   1 2)
Anyone could please indicate on market for buy, sell, input tp and sl for free? tks
Good morning guys, Does anyone have an idea how to contact with any administrator? They blocked my withdraws over a week ago. I have written through the service desk twice but they don't respond or they just ignored my messages. Why the contact is so difficult? I should post classic mail. It could
i subscribed to the new job notification "You are subscribed to new job notifications" But am not getting any new mail
Guys, Trader, Developer thanks for attending my issues. I would like to ADD on my EA a rectangle object using below code.ObjectCreate(0,"Europe: London | Frankfurt",OBJ_RECTANGLE,Chart_Window,m_Open,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].high,m_Close,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].low); the issues are giving me wrong
What's wrong with these moderators, cant verify seller account for a week. Their wright- photo been edited or edited with third-party programs. I retake 5 photos with my phone and uploaded them instantly! Nobody answers private moderator-contact messages!
Does exist a time frame converter for MT5
Hi there, I search through reference, duckduckgo and google many times without sucess. There is a way to get all asset symbols disponible to a account in mql5? Thank you in advance! (symbol = first parameter of CopyRates function)
  MT4 Font size  (6)
Does any one know if you can change the font size in the MT4 or MT5 platforms? I am talking about the price numbers on the right hand side of the platforms charts and also the Date/Time numbers on the bottom of the charts. WOuld love to know how if this is possible. Thanks
As talk ,I can not migration my account to virtual host. Could anyone can fix this problem
I don't understand why it's that much difficult, closing the account should be with only one click, it was very hard to do it and very very hard to close, didn't understand it
If I use 2 EA for 1 currency pair, but at 2 different charts on the same account, will 2 EA conflict? (For example: I open 2 EU charts, chart 1 uses EA1, chart 2 uses EA2). When EA 1 opens a position, the chart on EA 2 also has that position. Will EA 2 close the position of EA 1
Is it possible to have more than one row of chart TABs? If not would you consider to add it to MT4? Thank you