General - page 629

Hi, Is there somewhere on this forum or news area where the hosting fee increases are communicated? As this is the 2nd time in 6mths the fees have gone up but I don't see a notification and because I dont have the new amount in my account my VPS just expires and my trading account goes offline
  What is slippage  (5)
Is there any body tell me exactly what is slippage
Hi, Below are the steps for Indicator/EA order. What is the best way to do 3. demonstration 4, work acceptance and 5, how is the payment transferred. I have money in the account. II. Execution of Orders An Order passes through the following execution steps: Work Agreement Requirements Negotiation
  Trading history  (1)
How do I recover my trading history please
Why is that when i close all orders using ORDERCLOSE function before all orders reach the take profit level i get negative results of profit
Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I have problems downloading MT4 indicators from this website. When I click download, it asked me if I already have a MT4 or not. I click yes, nothing happened. I do have MT4 in my computer. Please help
  Why Gold spread is so high?  (13   1 2)
Hello Gold traders..did you notice the spread on gold? I am seeing the spread is widen as much as 3800 points on my broker for XAUUSD. Whats going on
Sunucu, aktiviteyi bildirmek için izin vermiyor.Sinyal etkinliğini nasıl iptal edebilirim, paramı nasıl geri alabilirim
Hi, If I registered an MT4 account to a Virtual VPS for 6 months subscri[tion.. and I am closing that MT4 account. How do I transfer the VPS to a different MT4 account? Thank you
Hello everyone. Very good forum. My consultation with the authorities, so as not to break rules. I am doing an evaluation of the most expensive Experts, and with better qualifications, they authorize me to publish the tests tick by tick, indicating where the data was obtained tick by tick, and in 2
  Covid-19 - Thoughts....Q&A  (17   1 2)
Hello Traders, Covid-19 pandemi been causing a market turmoil making it very unstable and i'm sure you are affected by it, i am for sure both as a trader and in every day life. Though a discussion here would be nice, your thoughts and how it affects you as a trader and your country itself and what
in mt4 can i logout community id after installing EA that i bought from market ? will EA continue to work even after i logged out from community tab under MT4 Settings
Hello, I have this situation: I want to copy trades from a signal. My capital is double the capital from the account that I am copying. Therefore I want to be able to open double the volumes that the provider is opening. What settings do I have to make to accomplish this ? Dan
Hey, I have an issue using the function ChartSetSymbolPeriod() Before my EA starts I want the chart to have a certain period (value of ENUM_TIMEFRAMES). So I use the ChartSetSymbolPeriod() in the OnInit() function of the EA. When applying the EA to a chart in a MetaTrader account that is in demo
hello to all. before to all, thank you for your time in this my topic. I searching for tick data for mt5, on the web I meet some site but the data tick is not good. Where I can download best quality data forex? can someone help me
The Inclusion of Local Traders Time Zone, with Server Time Zone, along the X axis - a horizontal row for each Time Zone, adjacent to each other, one directly above the other
Anyone know how to edit Symbol properties in MQL4 . For example, to change MODE_SWAPLONG to be zero. Thank you
Hi, I'd like to unterstand how to buy/sell if the bar closes on top/bottom of the envelopes indicator If u can help me with this let me know, we'll work together! Thanks you
Hi Does anyone know if MQL5 Cloud Network is down? I see agents are available but I'm stuck in "connecting" status for the past 2 days Thanks, BM
Dear experienced traders, Do you know the meaning of the sort for popular list in Expert Market? I think it should be one of below, do you know the right answer? A. Number of buy B. Number of running in real account C. Number of running in account include demo and real account D. Number of download
Dear Experts and Traders, Don't know if it is right to post this issue here........... but since couple of days, I have noticed some suspicious activity happening in one of my MT5 Trading account. The problem is that my positions are getting closed with stop loss hit on them while I did not put any
http://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/4776 anyone knows how to setup?
I was looking at some comparison articles about MT4 vs MT5, so I wanted to ask developers of indicators and EAs on their thoughts. Do you prefer MQL4 or MQL5? Why do you like that one more? What features does it have that the other doesn't have? Why do so many people still use MQL4 than MQL5? Thank
I'm communicating with a server (send & receive) the data sent to my server as integer (0,1,2,3,4 .. and so on) this OrderSend function takes some data as MqlTradeRequest) this MqlTradeRequest requires attribute called ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS action; I have this ENUM as interger (0,1,2,3,4)
Hello Trader/MQL4, I have purchased an EA in .ex4 file and wanted to know how to download/upload it onto my MT4 Trading Platform . Any advise or instructions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
  I need a coder  (1)
<Deleted>
Hello Is there a stock market broker working during the vacation period for the purpose of testing on an expert
Dear, Some information are not clear on Optimization back testing. If anyone answer me then it will great help for me. Q. What is Tasks and what is Passed? Q. In the image you will see my backtest should be more then 10496 but always backtest show max testing 10496, what this value mean 10496 why
Hi, I am an Italian boy, I am interested in replicating my operations to friends or in any case people who follow me, I have seen that with MT4 I can be a seller of signals, I have already registered as a seller, I have created "new signals", l I associated with my account, only that it doesn't go
Hi All How do I add the NSE Indian Market- Stocks and Futures into the MT5 market watch. Thanks a ton for your help. Regards Praveen