General - page 554

Is there someone i can contact who can close a Trading account for me and help me recover funds? I used an unregulated company to trade for me and they wont close on my request. Any help gratefully recieved
  login  (1)
I can't login to mql5 community so I can install EA
Dear experienced traders What I found these days is, we may success by hedging and lot control without any indicator. Do you think strategy without any indicator is really possible m athematically ? Do you have any experience of strategy with out any indicator? Thank you in advance and best wishes
Dear experienced traders, Can we add VIX indicator in the chart? It seems we can not choose VIX indicator in MT5. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Can I use a system purchased from elsewhere on metatrader
hi I whant to set the graph parameters so that the graph is not on front, but when I change of symbol, the graph parameters reset to the graph on top how can I change this so it doesnt change when changing symbol
i buy a indicator but mt4 not installed it on this web please help me to solve this problem
Hi... I am getting an error that I never had before. When running my bot at mql5 cloud vps, after 5 mimutes, it starts giving an error because it cannot load last 3 mqlrates. It always worked smoothly, but today I cannot run my bot because of that. MqlRates PriceInfo[]; ArraySetAsSeries
Hello, I'm facing an issue with my EA. It's working for months, but since today the VPS Brazil Metaquotes server is deleting and showing this message: The following is my code: void OnTick () { int ATR_V_= iATR ( Symbol (),ATR_TIMEFRAME,period_var); atr_v_=ATR(ATR_V_,shift_); }
Dear experienced traders, Do you know why the data tick download start from is different in 2 same broker terminal? I download all ticks both from 1970, but one download data from 2019, the other one from 2017. I tried both for several times. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
double BodyStick[]; double AboveWick[]; double BelowWick[]; void OnTick () { Candle_update(); } void Candle_update() { int i; for (i= 0 ; i< 10 ; i++) { BodyStick[i] = 1 ; AboveWick[i] = 1 ; BelowWick[i] = 1 ; } } My code is something like above, no
Gday folks - any robot creating or general day trading enthusiasts that want to connect in the London or South East UK areas? Bit of backstory Last year I decided to execute my plan of closing my IT business (contracting in London/elsewhere) and divert into FX trading - and so far I would say I
Hello,ACCOUNT i use 3 accounts 1 mt5/ vps metaquote 1:500 live with a EA , IDEA Pro , I bought at metaquotes, on Admiral markets 1 mt4 non vps metaquote 1: 500 live with an EA / Isolation from the same seller , on Admiral Markets 1 Metaquote 1:500 demo with an EA , IDEA Pro On each of these accounts
i working on EA that someone ask me to do and i'm facing a issue on it. So i need your advise to help me fix it. First of all the client want the EA to get the order he will launch and do some thing with it. Now the problem i'm facing is i 'can't get this order. What i'm doing for now is to foreach
Let's say the one you are copying put 0.5 lot. Is it possible even to put more lot like i want to make it 1.0
Guys I'm new here in the community and I need help with the code to operate candle by candle. According to the attached code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Candle.mq5 | //|
  Indicator help  (2)
How do I get someone to help tweak an indicator? I just need someone to switch colors so they stay green and red. Every time I change the colors, the next time I open the chart they have gone back to the original colors
Hello ladies / res! I am very grateful for the opportunity that gives me my thanks. But now I would appreciate it even more if they put the dark mode on the platform in general as it would facilitate our night work. Thanks for the comprehension
Interesting subject ?? I guess so... Hedging multiple pairs to protect your account from big losses with positions entry techniques using technical indicators for example : if we Buy x lots EURUSD and SELL x lots GBPUSD and to protect the positions we have to Sell x lots EURGBP with taking...
Do i need to do something to start the copy? I already subscribed. Where can I change my parameters
Dear Support, I can’t synchronize my Expert Advisers to my every tradeable charts if I use your Vhost service because of the „failed with code -1” error message. Since you have updated your Vhost service to new version at last the weekend I have this problem. Could you fix it? Regards, Arnold
  Signals Service  (4)
Can someone help me set up signals with my MT5 account. I had it set up then my VPS expired and now it isn't working. I updated the VPS and thought I reconnected it, but nothing is working. Thanks
i have 8 variables with different values stored in them , and i am trying to get the variables in descending order , how can i get the name of the variables in descending order? : largest variable second largest variable third largest variable . . . . . smallest variable i tried the array sort but
Any idea why the cloud protector might not be working? It says "cannot connect to protector server, please check MQL5.community settings". And "sending request to protector server error" (please see image). Thank you in advance for your input
Trying to get the EA to return the closing price at 5pm and store the value in a variable. This should be done every tick so at 5pm the next day it stores the new close price. Can anyone help? string five = "17:00"; datetime NY; double NYClose; void OnTick() { NY = StrToTime(five);
Dear All, Kindly inform me about the maximum agent i can install because i have installed the agent on 400 PC and after installation done and agents were running maximum of the agents has been stopped and in some PC's the agent has been removed !!! Thanks in Advance Ihab
@Alain Verleyen or @William Roeder , do either of you know if there is a query character limit in mt5's sqlite connector? If so, I may need to use triggers as a workaround (which is ridiculous). I've tested a bunch of valid sqlite queries on my db. When I try to execute the same queries from mt5
  Market Mimicry  (11   1 2)
I have observed a considerable amount of Market mimicry over the past couple of months, mirroring the market crash of 2017/18. It is my opinion that we are not over the worst of this crisis yet and are yet to see further downturn over the coming months. The severity of the current market impact is
[Deleted]
Fancy names to describe our job or business. How do we describe our work to layman suck that our words are related to automation of trading. Maybe describe only trading forex pairs. I face difficulty in explaining it to noob crowds who think i am sort of some agent whose only struggle is getting
I use one MT4 demo accounts to trade. It inevitably crashs every couple weeks or so and I have to delete it then open a new one. How do I import previously purchased indicators into my demo account. This should not be an activation issue because I am talking about using the same computer just a...