General - page 274

The number from which I had registered my Mql5 account was issued to someone else due to closure for many days, I want to change my old number to a new number, I also sent all the documents but it is not getting changed, what can i do about this
Hello I am looking for a recommendation on a Broker that works on MT5 platform that accepts US clients. I want to trade currency, Crypto, Commodities. As well I would like to see about receiving signals for these trades. Is this at all possible
  MQL5 Accounts  (1)
I have an acct(forex.com). Opened new account with Oanda. Why can't I use the same email acct. to login
Hello! I read another topic on this forum about multiple connections but couldn't find anything which could help me: I'm trying to have multiple connections to a terminal, I couldn't do it (even with multiple executables) with the default provided API, but managed to it in a sort of way with the
I am a novice programmer. I have cobbled together a MACD predictor line using a custom EMA algorithm to handle floating points, but it is not calculating every tick. I am guessing it's because of my loop. I should see the MACDP buffer changing per the tick as it increases or decreases and when I
need any answer about appraiser from blockchain department , can not find anything online from blockchain department . who can appraiser about money from trader on mt5 / mt4 platform
How do I correct the error Tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1 in my mql5 code
I need to withdraw monwy from an account: how can I do it
I have tested and optimized my strategy for the EA I wish to run on my chart. How do I save and load optimized strategy from strategy tester on to my live chart
Hi, I have about 30 instances of MT5 running on several servers (Windows Server 2016), trading 24/5 on a different account each. The last MT5 automatic update almost crashed all my accounts, because the dialog box with the "Restart" button blocks the execution of all EAs. That dialog should not
HI ! i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ?? thanks for interest !!
  MQL5 Signals  (5)
What will happen with opened position on my subscribers to my signal provider when i delete my signal
Regarding the outstanding amounts in the account Regarding the outstanding amounts in the account I have outstanding amounts in my MQL5 account, how do I release them? thank you
  Copy trading  (1)
Hi guys. I have developed my own EA. I would like to offer copy trading but the EA is programmed to work based on specific settings and inputs specifically planned for the account that will work with. Is there any way to offer a copy trading system and beeing able to apply my EA and control it
If a signal provider creates a demo account for signal provision but has not yet verified his or her mql5 account with the National id or required Id , will the demo signal still be shown to the public
hey guys i write this code to stop continue of testing an EA in optimization procedure. when i debug it line by line i understand that "dd" is correctly calculated, but both of "pt" and "ls" is 0.0 although i have some positions which close with profit or loss. how can i calculate "GROSS_PROFIT" or
I try to calculate London market time in my market watch server time is 20:58 PM (9:58PM) in https://greenwichmeantime.com/ GMT is 7:43 PM DST UK is 8:43 market watch server time is ahead of 2 hr (GMT) 1 hr(DST UK) nearly if I calculate for current time int CurrentHour=Hour(); // Server time in
When I try to optimize , I want to change these optimization limit but cannot change. why this happen
Good day, Didn't connect to Metatrader 5 today, Metatrader 4 is working. Does anyone have the same problem
It's neat currency and leverage settings enum 1-8
Hello I tried to write the equivalent for the iMAOnArray function in MetaTrader 4 using MovingAverages.mqh in MetaTrader 5. The problem is obvious in the attached photos. The result differs from the Moving averag indicator. It is also not calculated for period 1. code
Hey guys.i need help.i have an EA that trades on signals from an indicator.The thing is i want the EA to follow signals from the same indicator but from two time frames .one small timeframe for execution and big time frame to follow trend.The big one will be used for confluence.if two time frames
Hello everybody! I have one question: does anybody know how to transform script from MT5 to MT4? I have seen many answers how to transform it from MT4 to MT5, but I would like to do a reverse with one MT5 script? Thank you for all the answers already in advance. Best regards.
Hello, I'm sure this is basic -- can anyone direct me to some information (or the basic solution) as to why a custom indicator which works on the charts does not update tick by tick in the strategy tester? When the visualization loads, the historical data of the indicator loads and is displayed
Hello Folks, This is my first post on the Forum, so I'll try my best to explain myself clearly. I'm developing a CAppDialog and, among other things, I want to place a CPanel on it, aligned to the Right. Following the Docs example ( here ), with a few minor adjustments as follows ( lines highlighted
Hi, Im wondering if there is a convenient way to manually close trades that were opened by a signal I subscribe to. For example, if a signal opens several trades, and after a day, the total profit goes up to $100, and instead of letting the algorithm wait to close it at less than $100, I manually
Hello, I am slightly confused regarding the APR, APY and the annualized return based on an exact number of days. Assuming a starting balance of 10.000 USD after 1500 days (approx. 4.1 years) the balance increased to 35.000 USD. This is an increase of 250%. I calculate the exact (based on 1500 days)
I am looking for an indicator I can use to filter out trades in the direction of the overall trend. Something like the HLDaytrend here... Most of the bar type trend filters I have found like the above changes too fast too quickly. It would be great to use an overbought/oversold oscillator and only...
hello, i am facing a problem. as soon as the last executed trade runs into loss (SL hit), an arrow_stop is placed on the chart. the SL is placed at the price of a HLINE (temp_green_down). as soon as the arrow_stop appears on the chart, the prices of the lines are assigned with the double values
Welcome to the competition! You can apply for the August competition by clicking here. Monitoring accounts , participants of the July Championships