General - page 561

i want to unsave my credit card info in account, how to do that
  deposit  (1)
Hello, can I use WebMoney to deposit to my MQL account
I've been reading about stock volume but everything I've seen talks about it at a fairly high level. I read that we use Lots and that a lot represents 100 shares. If we specify a lot at 0.5 it means 50% of, or 50 shares in this case...and that's called an Odd lot size. I was doing a trade with my
I suddenly just lost all my colour indications on the "Trade" tab (green when an order is within 10pts or open position within 10pts of T/P, red when open position within 10pts S/L, yellow when there is a trailing S/L etc).... can somebody please guide me as to how to get these back? Thanks
Goodday wants to program an EA that uses moving average cross over as entry then uses zigzag arrow as an exit. <Deleted>
Hello guys, Im having problem on Win10. After I download MT4 on my pc, after the instal its MT5. Do you know what is wrong? Thanks
  vps charge  (4)
does anyone know why was i charged $18 for vps when it says $15 is there something im missing
I have to ask you forex gurus this question because I have been so curious. There are so many EA's which I want to try but I was wondering if another EA can manage how the EA enters or exits a position opened. here is an example . I have moving average EA that opens a buy position when the 3 EMA
I have attempted to use the star rating feature on reviews multiple times and it is not working. The system only allows you to leave a review without stars. This needs to be fixed
Since February my money is blocked on epayments and It has been more than 5 months now and they are saying nothing about it. It is really frustrating. Please write your experience and if you have any update about it, Let's know
If I had bought an ea via mql5 and the author of a particular ea removes it from the market will I have that ea and it's activations or not? Kindly guide
After windows 10 2020 may update i didn't apply it untill yesterday, and that costed me one activation for both products , i sent a message to the service desk and still waiting for reply , now what should i do
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ //TABLE TREE // | Normal text tables with comments ------------------------------------------------------------ // | | have text and // | | borders made of // | | | horizontal dash '-' // | | |
Hello, I have this internal loop which is working fine on unique symbol strategy, but it's giving lots of operations in some currency pairs when working multisymbol : double BuyOrders= 0 ,SellOrders= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ;i< PositionsTotal ();i++){ ulong iTicket= PositionGetTicket
  VPS Error  (2)
Good day all, I am trying to setup my VPS to work while I am not at my PC but it will not synchronize nor migrate any data. It just pops up this error. Please help as I am losing trades of my signal subscription and this is very frustrating
Hi I have an MT5 account to trade FOREX. I have opened this account with $400. Currently the balance is $351. I have leaved it for 1year and now I am trying to trade with this account. But it is not accepting my orders. i.e. when I give my request as an order it is simply giving the beep sound and
I use AMPFutures w/MT5. I want MT5's VPS service . I was told I can't access it through my desktop trading platform. They said to access it through the MQL5 website. How do I do that
ex: I have XAUUSD 4 open order 1550 1530 1510 1490 i want to place market order between 1530 and 1510 at 1520 suggest me code for it
Hi all, I'm trying to copy ticks from my MT5 terminal using the "copy_ticks_range" method from epoch timestamp 1587139200 to 1595201400. However, the ticks copied are incomplete and only range from 1587139200 to 1595030098. Is anyone else having the same issue? Regards, Somebody
Hellooo! First, thanks for this amazing product MT5! The EA is working perfectly in backtest and in real account! I have been trading futures and, to avoid paying twice the spread, I am using the CloseBy Positions. If EA wants to buy, it opens a BUY limit order with stop limit. As soon as this order
[Deleted]
hi guys, as I programmer I normally find answers quickly, but this one has me stumped, im trying to include this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15538 to my EA I want to catch the buy & sell signals ( orange & blue dots ) below is what I have so far but the values returned is not what i am
Hi, Some signals have big slippage. Why ? Because source broker is slow to communicate open trades ? Open trades on signal page are too delayed ? Regards
I have followed the instructions in this article to try to utilise my graphics card in the MT5 strategy tester: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/690 My graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 6570. I followed the instructions in the section for AMD GPU: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/690#AMD_GPU After
Hi i'm not able to receive recovery email, I have tried 10 times for last 3 days but still not able to get the email via following link. https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten Could you please help? my email: <...>
I am facing this OLE Initialization failed. make sure that the OLE libraries are the correct version. while open Meta Trader 5. Anyone provide me some solution
Hello. I had a weird problem and tried to solve it, but I couldn't solve it. On MT5 platform for (Activ Trades company) , The Expert (expertMACD.ex5) comes implicitly with the platform, I've been working back test for it, and the results are as follows: After 5 minutes when I did back test again
  Signal ranking!  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hi! Who can tell me how the signal rating is calculated? I read somewhere on the forum that this system leaves a lot to be desired, but still... I personally have a good signal, but it's somewhere very deep in the Analogue... Many signals are worse than mine, but they are almost in the first place
Hey guys im copying a system that uses 8700 dollars in deposit and 1:500 leverage. i have 3500 usd on mine and 1:500 leverage. Is the program (mt4) going to copy the volumes EXACTLY (1:1) as his or will it adjust it down according to MY deposit and not the provider's? That is if i have 1/3rd of his
MT4 app on Samsung Galaxy S10+ suddenly stopped loading anything! It worked and then suddenly not anymore. I haven't installed MT5 or did anything else. My live trading accounts work fine on the computer. It's just the app on the Samsung. After it stopped working I've tried to get it on MT5 app. But
Hello I took a 1 month trading + VPS subscription. However I canceled the 2 subscriptions with you. I have an account with Vantage FX and when I want to withdraw my money they tell me that someone still has open trade positions. AND when I look at my account yes it still works when opening a buy /