General - page 546

Using the PC I can no longer connect the MT4 to the server. This problem started yesterday. My internet connections work normally and even if the antivirus and firewall aren't active, there is no way for me to get the connection. The curious thing is that on the smartphone everything works
For some weird reason if I declare variables on a global scope using input it throws an error that says constant cannot be modified but if I use extern instead of input it compiles. Example input int MA_Period=14; //--That above code throws an error extern int MA_Period=14; //--This one compiles but
hi there i have been wondering for a while, and didn't got any luck in answering by myself situation: an EA is running and creates a deal/position power failure relaunch of EA doubt: does the EA automatically recover the deal/position and keeps track of it, or it needs to be inserted somehow in the
Hi Friends, I wrote the following code, but it does not work. Anyone know why ? I wanted to get the price I entered the position I am currenty holding. But the back tester bugs (stops completely) as soon as I start the back test
I just purchased a project from the market and when i go to my platform it says i still need to purchase the product can anyone help me with this
I would like to build my own page for following up my trading in realtime. How do i connect? For example, how is the connection made from accounts to mql signals. I mean how do i get the account trading history thru account name, brooker and investor password?  Is this done via Report API? if so,...
Hello, When I use a panel I have a problem that everything is overwritten and therefore unreadable. I have looked for several solutions without success. I have tried on 3 differents computer (including a server with a current resolution) and have the same problem. Exemple program on this site with
Anyone ever successfully build/design an expert advisor for the US futures markets (ES/NQ/YM/RTY)? I'm curious, as most of what I'm finding on the market is for the forex market
Can anyone help me to convert some parts of this indicator MQ4 to MQ5? Please only this part //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator iteration function |
Hey its been almost 4 days , had issues with the developer he didnt code what i wanted and we decided to cancel the job . the job has been cancelled and i have not received my funds yet . when will i get it
I have bought the indicator but when i want to instal i still see that i have to buy it. Can anybody help me please
my charts have all gone strangely grey...it happened before and I was able to change profiles and open new charts with data...now I cant even do that...any ideas
precoBase=SymbolInfoDouble(symbol,SYMBOL_ASK); //put a pause 1 sec in here for example// precoAtual=SymbolInfoDouble(symbol,SYMBOL_ASK); I search a lot, and i don't find no one method like (Sleep() on Python), so... How do i do this
I am trying to store high of any particular candle in a double. here is what i am doing if (blah blah happens) { double HighFC[]; int HighestFC; ArraySetAsSeries (HighFC, true ); CopyHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , 1 , 2 ,HighFC); HighestFC=
Finteza has released the module for integrating its advertising analytics system with WordPress. This is a massive market: more than 30% of websites worldwide have been using this platform by 2019, and WordPress accounts for 60% of all websites applying CMS. Finteza tracks website visits, page views...
I am trying to copy signals from two signals provider but this is not allowed! I know i should have two trading account to be able to do this, but my other broker doesnt support signals, so what should i do
Dear moderators This topic is with the lowest priority. No need to change anything, just a question. Is that possible to display recent profile picture to old messages? Best wishes, Fan of MQL5
  lot sizing  (1)
Present lot size is half that recommended by signal provider . How do i change lot size on my account
Any one with an example with multiple buttons that opens different CDialog windows
Hi all, I have purchased 2 EAs directly from MQL5.com but stopped trading for awhile. My VPS account has been cancelled and I have installed a new OS on my PC. The seller had decided to stop selling those 2 EAs. I have saved copies of the 2 EAs but they don't work when I attached to a chart. The
Hi, every1 I have some questions about signals, I would like to know if this is a good business What aspect could go wrong? 1. slippage? 2. changing of the market? 3....? what else...? 30 usd monthly worth it? Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
is there anybody knows name of this indicator on mt5? I use this indicator on mt4 but can not find it on mt5, it is used to extend the candle bars instead a big candle like this
Hi Pros, With futures I have extreme spreads at the end of the trading day and at the start of the trading day. Crazy ticks - spreads of 50 points and more. So i have learned that i can manage my EA to work at different times... But how can i secure existing orders (stop los, limit orders) not to
hi i have a code tha tell me what is the lowes bar price (x) at pervios 100 bars and tell me what was the rsi value (y) of this bar now, i want to know when the price cross under x if the current rsi is smaller or biger then the preivos rsi (y) the problem that when the price cross under the "x" its
Hi Does anyone Know how it is possible to have 2 MT in one system that every one works with different broker
[Deleted]
Hello Does any one knows how to create an installer on Visual Studio that allow to install on my codes ??? The purpose is that I want to send my codes to a friend, but I don't want him to manually place my codes Thanks
Hello everybody, I have some basic questions. I'm new with Metatrader VPS and trading signals, 1) If I hire a VPS on MT4 platform and I migrate a signal there, I should receive the signal directly on the VPS , right? 2) If I close my local computer Metatrader, the VPS and the signal will continue
Hi, I would like to write an expert that if the candle height is more than my specified pips an alert pops up on screen
Hi folks, I use to run backtests only in "Every tick based on real tick", but I was checking the database of my broker and I found that Bid/Ask prices are very unsatisfying, there is much much less data about it comparing to "last price" data. So, I would like to know if there is not Bid/Ask data
Hi, I've been running MT5 for a while now and haven't given much thought to MT4. However, I was recently provided a bunch of EAs for MT4. Is it possible to run both programs on the same account at the same time? Thanks