General - page 270

I want to say current value minus previous value is equal to or more/less than a certain value. How do I do it
In this add right above me as I am posting it says trade currencies, stock and futures. Where are the stock and futures portions. Looking for a platform where I can do it all
Hi, if I create an object text label, how can I get the size (length) of that text in pixels. It similars like TextGetSize function. I have try with OBJPROP_XDISTANCE but it didn't work. Appreciate if you can explain clearly. Thanks. 
In my EA I'd like to plot on current chart. For example I'd like to draw ask/bid price in `onTick()` function. How should I start to achieve it
Hello I am living in Canada and using MT4 but I can't subscribe to VPS now! Is this panned ? Thank you
Hello Everyone, I have a strategy, where I always open a trade for just one upcoming H4 candle. I need to calculate an average Take Profit which I can set for my trades. So, I need something similar to ATR indicator, but instead of full amplitude, I need: Graph 1 = Average for last 20 BULLISH
hi, This is to ask the following, I would like to give Investor password to people to my mt5 trarding account. However, I would like them to not be able to see my Trades History. I am fine if they are able to see the open positions. Is there a way my problem is sorted out
Provider debarred from selling signals . why why
Hi, I had an mt5 account and it was deleted without my consent. It had a username I can give and it had a substantial amount of cash on there. I was trying to transfer it into my E-Wallet when it was deleted last night. What happened? For more detail, I've been trading with them for a couple of
I don't know coding so can anyone please add Stop Loss and Take Profit function (by pips) to this EA? The EA itself has its rules for closing orders, but I think they work terribly and want to replace them with particular SL & TP inputs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you so much in
Hi All, Im New Here, & i Request you guys to pls let me know how to execute trades on multiple pairs Thanks Guys
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, May 20, 2022. In the new version, we have implemented multiple improvements to MetaEditor. Compilation now supports two modes: slow compilation with code optimization and fast one without optimization. The latter option can be useful for
Hi, Yesterday I asked Metaquotes to send me my money via Paypal. After I gave this order Metaquotes writes: "Paypal doesn't answer" and therefore my money 1) hasn't been sent to Paypal and 2) is blocked on Metaquotes side as they are still waiting for some confirmation. Paypal itself cannot be...
With the broker I signed up withAnd I was taught how to operate the MT 5 But when it came time and I activated a new account from the demo I was asked to start with 50,000 it’s about what I make in a year and I was told by the person that taught me that I can’t start with as little as 20 bucks well
Do you have a method you would recommend to achieve a 60%+ win rate with a risk reward of 1:1? The TP or SL value should be a maximum of 50 pips. Any indicator can be used. You may trade more or less frequently. If you can win. You can choose any trading time, time frame, etc. Subject to the above
Hi everyone I need some suggestions or help. My problem is that I am not getting any text message containing the verification code. I have tried too many times after every 24 hours since a month but nothing. Can anyone help me out
Dear Technical team, I started renting VPS from MQL5 two days ago and paid the monthly subscription, it started working fine on the same day and yesterday, but today it seems not connecting at all. Please see the attached file, yesterday was saying connected and today asking for subscription again
Hello guys, can you share your experice of arbitrage trading please. I am looking for a broker where I could try arbitrage trading. Can you recommend any broker
Hello, I'm starting to work with Databases and I'm getting more records in a query in MQL than if I paste the exact same query in the database interface. I literally paste the SELECT statement from my MQL code into the database query interface. In the query interface I get six records. In the MQL I
Wanted to find out if this firm is any good or if they are real
Hello, I would like to know if <broker name removed>, has an aggregation on MLQ5 or they are blacklisted. I open a ticket #3690716 with the question but i dont receive any answer, and my ticket is closed
  Refund  (2)
Hi, I bought an EA that does not work. I would like to be reimbursed. What should I do
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MACD EA.mq5 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hi i am setting up an EA and require the data to come back with the EMA values is this possible
I can not provide the signal of my account due to a former signal subscription of a signal. But this subscription is allready canceled!? is there a waiting period or is it not possible to provide a signal, if I ever subscribed a signal? Regards Benki
an error pops up saying error code can anyone help me if so email
  EA download  (1)
Trying to down load an EA and get [426: Upgrade required ] how do I upgrade
I am trying to open live account and it wont let me choose it. What do I have to do
[Deleted]
double value_eUp[]; double value_eDown[]; ArrayResize (value_eUp,500); ArrayResize (value_eDown,500); ArraySetAsSeries (value_eUp, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (value_eDown, true ); int h = iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "Indicator" ,Input1,Input2); for ( int l= 0 ; l< 500 ; l++) {
hello, I'm new on reading files through mql5 and i don't think my code is working as intended. my purpose on why I need to read csv file is that I'm trying to walk forward test my system without optimization. gathering multiple csv and comparing them to get the optimal parameters that I will use for