General - page 540

I've read the variable assignment documentation and it doesn't mention anything about assignment chaining. Is it possible to write: double a = 1 ; double b = 2 ; like the following? double a, b = 1 , 2 ;
Hello, I just write EA based on Hedging Strategy. But Automatic validation process is required any order should be opened. Price can not hit Hedging Level during MQL Tester period on Automatic Validation. So how can I publish my EA Robot? (there are no trading operations )
Let's say a market pattern has been discovered, or it just seems like a pattern. The main thing is that there is a certain trading idea that you want to check. Since this forum is mainly a programmer forum, most likely, in order to check it, you will write an Expert Advisor and run it on the
Controlling process priority during optimization When all cores are used during optimization, the system gets very sluggish. Does anyone know a way to set process priority lower without having to go into task manager every time? Some app that runs on system startup and detects when the MT5 agents
Good Evening My Fellow Metas, I have a trading account with IG.com and am new to all this auto trading etc. Has anyone any experience of using an auto trading app etc with IG.com? Specifically, I'm looking for one that works with their indices? How easy have you found it? How do the results measure
  charged twice  (1)
I have been charged twice for Ea <Deleted> via paypal. How do I get this fixed ? no option to do this via service desk. Regards Trev
Hello Today I bought via the platform MQL4 - <Deleted> . I made the payment using my Maestro debit card. Following the instructions from Email, I tried to find and install the purchased indicator. But there is no "purchase" tab in my MT4 Market section. I am logged in to MOL5. Can you please advise
  vps work  (8)
I want to run an expert advisor, I want a simple explanation of how this works , I want to try the first month. If it works, I will continue with you I want a very simple explanation of activating an expert advisor in vps . and thank you
Please Am getting confuse with the actual meaning and function of each Which is which ???? My understanding Custom Indicator :Give sell or buy signal with a descriptive arrow (👆Buy :::; 👇sell )' base on combination or single fundamental indicator like RSI AND STOCHASTIC INDICATOR , OR RSI alone
Hi, I do not want to enter this data in the MT5 application. best regards, Lukasz
hi all, I'm on Android and the latest version of MT5 does seem a bit buggy. Majority of times I'm not able set any buy or sell limits as the Place button stays greyed out. The same also happens when I try to set TPs where the modify button is greyed out. Another very annoying thing I've noticed is
Hello For example There are 4 different mql strategies 4 currency pairs One account metatrader 4 How to calculate proper optimal money management %? For each individual strategy Different timeframes And initial account size? there are 4 different strategies sitting on one Metatrader 4 account and
How can he set my expert on a real. Is security enough for our codes here
In my broker there are some nice symbols. For example XBRUSD, which really means Brent oil. Could someone help me what to do if I would like my expert not alert me that "something happened with the XBRUSD", but that "something happened with the Brent oil" In that way I don't have to remember which
Dear experienced traders I found something interesting in Tick Volume . We already have some discuss for MT4. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109552/page4 Do you know below for MT5? 1. Why Tick Volume is different in different broker? 2. What is the volume count based? 1 lot count as 1 or 1,000 lot
Is anyone else experiencing this problem
I have finished the job within 1 day with various kinds of additional requests from customers but after I finished it turned out that until now the money did not enter my account, and it was written that the funds were available within -106 hours I don't understand why this happened maybe anyone has
Hello, I would like to know why my signals is disabled. I read all signal rules, but I wasnt able to find any problem in my account. do someone know why is this happening? regards, Miguel Romo
Hi I'm very new to MQL programming. But I tried to create EA with my knowledge I'm placing the trades manually. My objective is to build a EA to perform opposite direction trade at specific loss value with a given stop loss and take profit limits( same for all open trades). Actions should not be
I want to program my custom indicator because i couldn't afford the price of a free lancer , and I read almost , necessary for these , but there isn't a simple explanation on particular place , all i could see is stacks of code with no particular spot on how to implement those folds of code
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie when it comes to the MQL5 version. I took the exact script I used in MqL4 and adjuste it to Mql5 for learning purposes. To my surprise, the tester result was horrible in Mql5, while the tester result in Mql5 was outstanding. Am I doing something wrong?? Please help and...
[Deleted]
Dears, How can I run CPP code on MetaEditor 5. When I download Microsoft Visual studio 2019 and write a .cpp file, then open it with MetaEditor 5 and press Compile the compiler say: install C/C++ compilers before, Tools -> Options -> Compilers But the Visual Studio is already downloaded! (Look at
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2020, CompanyName | //| http://www.companyname.net |
I match the 5 best signals from sites like mql / zulu So can I resell on mql5 or not
Hi, I would like to sell in the Market some EA for MT4 but I can read only 1 article concerning EA for MT5 This is the link: HOW TO POST A PRODUCT IN THE MARKET https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385 Could you give me please a link that explains how to sell an EA for MT4 ? I thank
[Deleted]
First: Is there any way to use a risk multiplier when copying signals? I am copying from a low risk high capital account, into a low capital account where I want to take more risk. In the master account the risk is 0.2% per trade , I want the follower account to take 1% risk per trade (5x risk)
  Web terminal  (1)
Good afternoon. I would like to do a test on the web terminal. What URL opens directly in the asset's trading slip? Thank you
I don't know why price show on metaquotes-demo server and other brokers total different. at the same time, on metaquotes-demo EURUSD 1.18040, and on exness real is 1.18230, on tradingview 1.18234. Plz open my mind. @@
  Looking For Work  (12   1 2)
Hello, If I can't help right now, can I help in the beta testing? I have somewhat of an experience in MT, subscribed to a forum, etc.. So will this be an expert where we just plug it in and everything will do the rest? One last question is, will there be a .mql that will be given for the programmers...
I want to trail stop loss by ATR. It is ok. But still want to lock some point profit in breakeven point to sure profit. First Breakeven Second ATR trail. How can call this two functions