General - page 542

Hello, I've created a service in MT which performs good. It also sends notifications if needed. Sometimes the notifications aren't send to my cell phone. Is there a limit on the maximum number of messages? Kind regards, Wotikar
  Locked Funds  (1)
I finished and closed a freelance Job. then waited for the 7 days now I notice that the funds are locked. What could be the possible reason for this
[Deleted]
I bought a product I waited 5 days for the money to pass I could not download the product I tried everything I wrote for the service on the site there is no answer I learned not to buy services on the site
I want to buy EA with automatic stoplot stoplot and tp
I'm brand new. I've made money with the demo. I'm hugosways Real 3 and I just need to attach my bitcoins to my mql5 now so I can start trading. I cannot figure out how to do that
I'm writing to a file.... int file = FileOpen(filedump, FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT); Then its the print line... after i copy this to a linux server ... I get this error when importing this into mysql... ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement, but this is not allowed unless option --binary-mode is
Hello. My MT5 auto updated to version 2582 and now i do not have the option to see the profit by points during negociation. By see the profit trully interfer in my decisions, so if anyone knows how to configure it, please help. Regards
Evening How do you manage to post an old upload again in your profile and have it retain its comments and likes ? I cant seem to be able to figure it out counter-example : Thank you
  free signal  (1)
is there possible to have a free subscription private signal to control my other accounts? If yes, how? Thanks, José
hello, is there the possibility of being able to use the time frame to seconds with the MT5
Hi, I changed the server & said Move after that the VPS never starts always stops after 3 minutes of trying to start & says stopped. what has to be done, please let know? Thanks, Kiran
hi i update my windows to 10 2004 yesterday, i follow the guide reinstall my market purchased EA. and it reduce my activation count by 1, and i open mt5 today it sshows invalid license (538) please help, thank you
is the system down? my chart tabs show, but no charts; just black screen
Hi! I am having problems with Modal, a broker from Brazil, and VPS together I'm trying an EA with Metatrader VPS and during the trading session it stops out of the blue. Then I simply stop and restart the VPS and the issue is gone. Manual trading and EA work fine on my PC so I think the issue
Hello, So I have a VPS setup to trade auto for me (the official ones where you sync your settings from the terminal and there doesnt seem to be any remote desktop connection thing). This works fine, however I have written an indicator that saves tick data from the chart from my broker and saves it
On August 18 I bought the Delta Volume PANEL which had been updated in 2019. I calmly downloaded it and applied it to my charts, assuming it was what I had bought! Lo and behold when I applied it to my charts I saw it was the Delta Volume SINGLE and not the PANEL. When I checked to see what had
Hello, I am unable to install my purchases on MQL5 website in my metatrader 4 as i am unable to login into MQL5 community. I tried reinstalling, changing password, vps with no avail. Can anyone help in this matter? regards, vamsi
  SL Triggered???  (2)
Demo Account. I had just opened a short position on EUR/NZD. for .25 in volume. I have over $4,000 in Free Margin. I set my SL/TP. about 3 minutes after I open the position my SL is triggered. Price wasn't even close to my SL. Please see attached image, last trade on the chart
I am trying to print the high of a bar 10 points above the high of the bar for last n bars. Here is my code. I am not getting this to work. Can somebody please help me with this. I am using X=High[a] as an example here. What I want to do is to print a value(integer type). Please help. Thanks in
My Platform and community does not link. If I link them it does not link and not giving me an error message What to do
Hi. I have a nVidia GTX 1080 Ti and I was wondering if it would be possible, to use it, to speed up the optimization of the EA's, I have purchased from the market? I did read through the articles on this forum and it seems that for cuda support you need to write a custom dll. Otherwise MT5 is
Is it possible the order number(ticket number) to be changed by the broker or by metatrader
Hy Can anyone help me in this regard The providers signals are EURUSD but my broker signal starts from GOLDEURUSD, so will the providers signals be able to search my broker signals or not
Hi Guys , i am new please guide i want to copy this fast growth signals <...> . i have urgency of quick profit . please advice
Can I PAUSE and PLAY my subscribed signal? i want to do a manual trade with the same account. Is it posssible to pause and play the subscribe signal without subscribing it again? Thanks
I am in GMT -5 I want to configure my EA so it run at the best times, considering spread, dynamic movements of the market, etc.. What hours are recommendable? Thanks
  Copper scam  (4)
It looks like I have been scammed by the system on copper. S/L was set to 6757$, wasn't hit obviously, the lowest shadow was at c.a.6767... Here is proof : https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/12542507/copper-pro-m1-dom-maklerski-tms-wtf WTF
If you're testing a system that takes both long and short positions, you are faced with the problem that the optimizer will test non-paired inputs for short and long trades. For example if I was trying to test SMA 20 through 60 with step 20, the optimizer will test 20, 40 and 60 MA for both long and
I have an MT4 account which runs on algo trading, When ever the EA opens or closes can i get notifications to my mobile. Is there any settings for that. Please guide me. Thanks in advance